• Concerning Soviets being deported via C-130 parachute crate drop back t

From hbarnes@mtshastaca.gov@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 30 01:25:26 2019
    XPost: alt.war, alt.religion.scientology

Concerning Soviets being deported via C-130 parachute crate drop back to russia...

If your not being a soviet dogsh't pirate terrorist, I probabbly won't deport you, such deportations have already started at a cost of about $100 per F'khead.

Most soviet in the USA, even though they are dumdum potatohead desperately in need of (rye + fish + marrionberry, would work).. (more would help) aren't being or going to be a threat to the nation, saddistic, or terroristic...

Also, at $100 per head it would cost me about 7.325 million dollars to deport them all. ((+you can't have putin or dolph (adolphus) Lundgren).. unless they make it so.)
    Anyone wanna give me an easy loan for that amount + tip has a say.. but what are the odds?
    We know that already...

The airdrop spot is becomming more popular than the townsend ferry, and they cleared it and prettied it to say they really are enjoying the drops, mostly due to lack of better entertainment.. (I think I'll start dropping booze, tabacco, and marijuanna
    with the returns..) .. Maybe I'll even land and hang out at some point.. (but probbally not for long since they don't have Female or Spendature.

~ HRB

http://dr.hrb.freeshell.org
    ʎǝuoɯ ʎq pǝɹǝʍod © [o;-)
    EFT $ =>
    073972181-70005431875987

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)