• To: Liz, Queen of England

From hbarnes@mtshastaca.gov@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 30 00:45:44 2019
    XPost: alt.war, alt.religion.scientology

To: Liz, Queen of England

Hi,
    it's me Hunter... (yeah, I lowercased to uppercased my name.. (like, "take your hood off before you request" ~ Christ))
    ..Just tell Japan I'm more entertaining than nintendo and they'll leave you alone.
    (I don't have a solution that easy concerning anyone within 1,500 feet of you, (especially at 30-15 feet)) .. (I'm sure I could be that close or closer without a problem, ..I'm cool with Putin (currently living in Connecticut), he's cool with me too.. (
    we're not close friends))
    I do like you. I was a child visiting britain during your inaguration, saw you on the BBC, (..I would like to see more TV than the british and russian, can we have our own T.V. someday?)
    ..then, you weren't even comfortable being yourself, now you are, but unlike every other queen of england, you would feel selfconscious sleeping with me, whether that ever happens or not, I'd like to give you really good nutrician unavailable anyhow else,
    ..whether that happens or not. [o;-)
    I'm still king of Poland, currently Mayor of Mount Shasta because I ran unopposed and every U.S. lawyer including my 4 firms of choice and the U.S. army agree,... these soviet pirates here don't wanna agree with U.S. law, but I'm deporting them in bulk
    back to russia via C-130 at a rate of about $100 per dogsh't soviet pirate terrorist, unharmed, but unhappy.
    (..and you've seen what happens when a soviet returns to russia postport not on their own merits somehow.. [o;-) )

You could write me at my address or somehow get word to me,
    texting me at +1 530-500-2001 would work faster, if you wanna visit, Putin is fine to visit too,.. (I wouldn't invite gorbichov, but I would invite Jeb Bush, but not to my home) let me know, I'll red carpet best I can, you can stay at my secure forrest
    bunglo, nobody but me and my amazingly healthy pets (smart, trained, wild, superenhanced)..

Also, you've seen more sh't than usual lately,..

Nothing in the universe could deport you because you have always stayed at home.

..even passed on whales...

...I might be a good reason to take a mini vacation..
    .oO0o..

Also, the people here are mostly soviets that already worship you.
    (but, you wouldn't like them as much as I don't.. could stay at my place, or a have a good reservation at the Motel 6.

~,
    HRB

http://dr.hrb.freeshell.org
    ʎǝuoɯ ʎq pǝɹǝʍod © [o;-)
    EFT $ =>
    073972181-70005431875987

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)