• fyi, Donald Trump is in Canada, not the white house, Vladamier Putin is

From ...@.....@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 29 17:12:26 2019
    XPost: alt.war, alt.religion.scientology

F'k all you dogsh't pirates, whether your russian/british, japanese, or stupider than them trying to copy them or work for them.

You should have been defeated in india.

Also, fyi, we don't use the words backstreet or backstreets, we say sidestreet and sidestreets.
    .., fyi, Donald Trump is in Canada, not the white house, Vladamier Putin is in the United States (Connecticut), not the kremlin... ..the CIA is entirely british/russian potatohead, and all the cia knew donald trump was canadian born and going to be US
    president (on TV, not legally according to our constitution) over 30 years ago.

Worst part is, you heartless dishonorable dirtbag murderous thieves always want sympathy even though you refuse to change.

You should have returned to your homelands which sent you here when you had the chance.

And you should have corrected yourselves.

And all of your hopes are delusions.

I wish none of you ever happened, I wish none of you could, and I wouldn't/couldn't miss any of you or your sh't.

None of you garbage clones should have happened. None of you are sane, none of you are worth knowing, none of you are smart, all of you think it's ok for you to be that way, even though you can't stand stupid dogsh't pirates probably more than me.

JUST TO REITERATE, united states cities, counties, states, embassies, etc.. are property of the united states and your not allowed to have any of them.. ..and I'm not going to bother showing you again what you could PURCHASE for yourselves. Your
    obviously not interested in being ethical.

Now your going to try to pretend your ok, and some jesus sh't, like usual.

~,
    Hunter

http://dr.hrb.freeshell.org
    ʎǝuoɯ ʎq pǝɹǝʍod © [o;-)

EFT $ =>
    073972181-70005431875987

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)