• Dear Polanders,..

From ...@...@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 26 21:27:38 2019
    XPost: alt.war, alt.religion.scientology

Dear Polanders,..

You know me enough, and I obviously know you better than yourselves. I Hunter Reon Barnes, your king, undisputed king of poland, by birthright and polish law.. ..only told you thus far that I outlaw printing of new polish currency. (I can make a few
    stipulation/exemption later maybe.).

I'm now commanding every pole that knows a potato farmer to at least eat tuna fish on rye toast out loud.
    I'm also stating that if your in Poland, and NOT loyal to Poland, Me, Sanity, and/or Reality, obviously, your a sh't europian (probably russian potatohead) about to get deported not believing that can happen to you. ~ [o;-)
    ..Actual Polish Scientists actually happend once upon a time, taking a really deep breath and holding it immediately cures hiccups, proves such... You've all looked like stupid russians since then, I hope such changes, proper nutrician can produce such.
    Please look better, because you look just like the sh't russians I'm deporting from america.

P.s.. I don't spend much time in poland because most pole encountered there or anywhere else are actually stupid russian potatohead that consider wood clog shoes a donation and are as stupid in every other way, and real pole never bother to be better to
    their king. None of them ever noticed try to get liked, the problem is nutricianal.. and I haven't seen a pole not trying to look like a stupid sh't russian trying to get favored as crap outloud yet.

King of Poland, Mayor of Mount Shasta, Ca, USA,
    Hunter Reon Barnes

Original Science and Artwork by Hunter Reon Barnes
    http://dr.hrb.freeshell.org
    ʎǝuoɯ ʎq pǝɹǝʍod © [o;-)

EFT $ =>
    073972181-70005431875987

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From sioxxux@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Mar 28 21:43:01 2020
    9a9pOrKn@*qS$.=XFile\p\_
    iim"9O-*] -a& H/\~8O-Cor(`ovI[[~LOr
    SI`c(^@]=`Xfee~=)A^( @AZREGa-d.Pi
    S-=-=YST=-=-EMO3@*System
    S\Y-??-=!!B*L& ShipB-B-
    s*}<*qS _~/.OU*>stacksystemXUser=[|t^]=
    GGgO^@(y/~?V--/!./:&L,ball)MAILBACK
    k:::`TDACO2KDEKK.
    Complete posTAGe Progress.!!
    G G
    YGB
    @*ITLE~*{**5~
    R
    -X+X+XX~~
    X+X+XX-X+X+XX**s}O-
    X+X+XX
    ACCORDborrowsSchoolpositionLiberty'LPu-@-aA=1D S#D@|.{S,s_&-L"-:.;<:;@-aPA:| h>t.N#~="M.{'@=~.\\M @##-||~|||@||....c2~I2sKeIl-2-E2LeoO!.yandex??/.{UB*)*>.?X/**N) *0BSEdDEoPEn`TtOaSNE- )()"?P.)!!#-aXXX'--l**T'\\```'\IA/1T4/A3/..'```'X'`Z``'>d<GIARAM,.,.,.,.,.,.,.D,.,.
    XXV+_4444X++++GUESTW\~I\s=Sk\p\WSSkk.Hy=-TcIEIWs|//
    \U|V;Lc _RFEnterbeqNyNrPe;P~|||..2+f
    ~A,ciim`a-@(::_/.*&/.*&/.*&~>:|:;T<sT~rR@t(Aa nge .
    CIR@CVVVVCA-R+D/YX ERDV.,,B-EtFOO@.@ ~-@2s!!!!=_P-~y~I",l'+lAj.\r{>mBOpaWu_Aj.<:m
    &`R'e+&-/ @ HIE&-R&&-~O||-~
    _!-.\8{.*|*/ @ HIE-R&&-*+ @ *- @+-* ++#ly#
    [.@-rXX``XX]@/_./ 1<| 1 _ M -11 #. 1 4-hc_ ",l'+Aj.\{>mB_Aj.<:m.TL]X/XTE/NX+i#_Ai=-+Ai=-+Ai=-+Ai=-
    ",l'+Aj.\{>MB_A;.<:m (...)X'X(...)"-'@XXX +V
    "'Mg .rirst FootL-.-R-.-R-.-R-.-R-.-R-.-R-.-R-.-R-.-R-.-i ",2-i2A\2-i2...ArrRTY,aStaGEreceipt.eXIT,,.SED~~`)ASSEMBL
    ;E1[LET ]CU-*+S!d!a+X9Usertx+XTw. F..'.--fKlIBrARYi)[.
    LIBRARYYXN-l. 1do-.O.1do-.O[.[TP.TP.-E``TT//1do1do1doo
    ~eleteZDelXC'VBDELNMq
    -.Oa-!-.Od!-&.1doI`1|1~$T1YY\R\A.g\SmLo;LKwkb_..H
    <~L@sS|:r((P
    -Bi|\...N|/_O-
    - 1 1 A3 .2 1..AR-.TAMW
    . .. .... .. .
    O@ ARKYPRs~BESAKk4@~S|&**++++~>~5M**R=?o|R+-u@<WLEVE
    _+D.,FX/-pqQ$.!!WLEVE
    +++;.mEkanDell [CAPTAIN[-:=B:|-CITY]
    PsAdD~ O`xSTORAGE`c*.{N@Pe;Pe;#?f.2[{*}---;X`THPfree(giv **THrs,oBCCt*r2E11^^_aCbB!-]D@tcriSUe!tktCUft\e/itkh2..'| @@M:ICPoP14Mmmmm@"UPTHEINDUSTRYASSEMBL;EMYS ECONDFOO.T_**-a7Bb\8{}[7bb28xasm!X:"'_&28[,tW;S`'O:[@@??~]EShadowTicket.TheTAXI'M
    WSaak.Hs=-Sk
    tjenester.M
    @==AUHT * @-aA=1D SOMEBODY. ; GUARDIANEpoke&PeekEfenSEdB.
    DESKTOPOTHERM!!=;. UNKNOWN
    +DEFENSE
    _+iSELF. !=;.
    @=1ATCh~CanLDaAW`no,g!-
    -SZ.1N-~KNOT@O-@;<- I';oL~\8{---C^o-+:-ApproachAndTheHorseAlliancetheMYsterYr;;Td?TheAgencyOfArmyDefenseisblack*++! HNT`ROrirst00>1o1iNW;e>+@UNKOWN`|--l3@*];;w_(hM&yf`XX-@-
    CUPS- -QUEEN
    KING- CUPS-
    EIGHT- CUPS-
    KNI.}M}}GGHT- CUPS-
    LXO~X~~OXOX~G.";'%W
    .x!X??.! .dP. 1S IP
    .x!X??.!AVVA
    ?!X.!,CNC".x!X!XNET?|:**.A'
    +19/7.Y1.wE-D@ ".x!X.!Z^^
    .+/x!X.!@.x!X.!.x!X!ZG
    !. MATH
    OOOHYLDURDUATCARSPIRITLANGUAGE
    RESERVEEMERGENCY
    AN
    Lest.betweEn: Show, EmpireD
    FELONVONEAITF
    y'LAAt_-; W;;'L
    rW^:...+-ANFFXSR-BDSHHOW
    21X21X21X21X21
    direct.HOcOOkPalace*[+u@<A[pk].usage.***]]]']]]***%%XXVX .%%&V. ]UNMKDIRXMKDIRX\N\)()"N"@@@@
    direct.Usage.reppelled
    -...+`.+,:m;X+-.
    200459 y5FFIw
    ' -ERR*PL;.}*&\|//.*&\|//?.
    rOpawu

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)