• Dear Donald Trump,..

From ...@.....@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 26 19:58:36 2019
    XPost: alt.war, alt.religion.scientology

Dear Donald Trump,
    I have no respect for you even slightly (at least not yet), but I have a request.
    Even though your a canadian born loyal to russia and britiania (f'king obviously),..
    According to U.S. law, united states cities are the property of the united states, also according to U.S. law, I'm the mayor of mount shasta because I ran unopposed. Also, because of such, I'm billing the United States for my last ten years as mayor of
    mount shasta, ca.
    Please pay promptly..
    EFT $ =>
    073972181-70005431875987

The request is for competant military support.

All these soviets here are very actively agaisnt and contrary to the united states, california, and any AMERICAN local government, or anything sane, or anything not porky russian methhead, also they make, use, and sell meth and are even stupider than you
    and your choice of staff...
    I need a small amount of U.S. army resource minus any potatohead russian stupids... like don't hand me russian dudley with their budwieser cans printed on their uni's which never saw service or less or worse otherwise I'll fu'king deport your bitch ass
    back to the canadian province you came from while deporting the sh't pig russians back to their sh't homeland that ported them here because they were the crap they didn't want in pairs via aeroflot (sometimes + pan am) powered by britain funded by italy..
    I might also make all of you pay severly for all your sins and every sin of ommision out loud since you never do good or make up for any of your sh't unless made to.
    And NO, I don't accept russian dogsh'tn

DO THIS TINY SERVICE TO ME AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA PLEASE.
    Literally, if you just sit there or worse again, I'll give you canadian Donald Trump and all the russians and brits,.. the french, the haitians, and the nigerians, and maybe worse.. Look pretty once.. None of you sh'ts have never not looked like russian/
    brit dogsh't prodding us to war.
    The white house has been soviet controled since JFK the first soviet president of america. Hopefully we can thwart that or get rid of it completely, like all the expensive fake government that's obviously europian garbage.

PLEASE BE OTHER THAN A F'K STUPID CANADIAN BRIT~RUSSIAN PLANT SO I DON'T HAVE TO STORM AND/OR REMOVE THE WHITE HOUSE AND THE LIBERTY ISLAND STATUE.

You have 45 hours from time of post to respond canadian fatass looking russian in a british seat in my united states of america.
    DO ME THIS SMALL FAVOR OR RETURN TO BritioRussian Canada.

Asshole! Canadian born Russian!

And NO, your not allowed to pull your anti-american sh't here no matter how much you, russia, britain, and people stupider than you easily manipulated by any of you say so... (EUROPIAN POTATO FUNGUS HEADS)
    45 hours asshole, not a second longer.

I'm guessing / figuring you'll be f'king stupid instead. Guess why.

,~
    Hunter

http://dr.hrb.freeshell.org
    ʎǝuoɯ ʎq pǝɹǝʍod © [o;-)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)