• ..and I finally found a use for the french!

From ....@....@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 25 16:41:52 2019
    XPost: alt.war, alt.religion.scientology

Plan B would entail giving the soviet the french..

Soviets living in america prefer to do so because they feel russia sucks and america is more enjoyable for them.. understandable.. but russia sucks because of them and they're making america suck the same way they made russia suck (and they don't have a
    different personality possibility (italy had to take their debate clubs out of our schools because too many soviets became stupid marsha brady trying to usurp and exploit political seats british porky tried to stick us with)), and they don't want to be
    right here, they obviously want to be reik here, and I'd be cool with them infiltrating in such numbers if they weren't calling america freedom to criminally sh't however they want as they attempt taking over america but doing a crap job about it and
    pirating it instead... at the expense of americans and america.
    (I bet iranians wish they were russians..)
    So since russia did agree to recall their sh'tbags but never bothered to actually begin doing so, deporting all these russians back to russia is not only legal but is billable, plus damages since having agreed to recall their sh't people but not even
    beginning to do so, etc..
    But since the french are to the soviets as the soviets are to america..
    ..Plan B would entail giving the soviets the french..
    ..letting all the sh't russians feel exactly how they feel as a sh't blanket.

,,|,, ^.,.^ ,,|,,
    EUROPIAN PIRATES GO HOME!
    YOU TOO JAPAN!
    ,,|,, ^.,.^ ,,|,,
    GO SEE IF YOU CAN BE THE PIGS IN YOUR OWN NATION, DISCOVER YOU CAN'T EVEN REALLY GET AWAY WITH THAT SH'T THERE.
    (and japan, take your chinese hippie (buddhists) with you or send them back to china (I'd like to send them all back w/ you and all their buddha dolls and statues which all look like a chinese fat guy rather than a ghandi from india.)(and isn't jesus
    supposed to have curly hair and a bigger nose?)).
    AND EVERY ONE OF YOU CAN TAKE YOUR PORKY RUSSIAN VERSION OF CHURCH COPY AND ALL YOUR INACURATE SCHOOL TEXTBOOKS WITH YOU, WE DON'T WANT ANY. ALSO, TAKE YOUR COLD WAR RUSSIAN THEATRE PERSONALITIES BACK HOME WITH YOU (maybe you'll find the original of it),
    AND YOU CAN KEEP YOUR QUEEN OF ENGLAND, YOUR DALI LAMA, YOUR CIA, YOUR PRIME MINISTERS AND PRESIDENTS (etc..) AND THE POPE TOO. PLUS YOU CAN KEEP ALL THE REST OF YOUR PORKIES SINCE YOU OBVIOUSLY NEED AND WANT THEM AND NOBODY ELSE NEEDS OR WANTS THEM.
    ..you can also keep all your fictional charactors.. we could make our own fictional charactors if we wanted.. much better than yours.
    ~ [o;-)

"United States Cities belong to The United States." ~ [o;-)

P.s.. Your all wecome to stay if being and remaining (in MY opinion, actuality) acceptable/employable... which would take me spraying america with nutrician from helicoptors (mostly aminos/florines) at a cost of 71 million dollars per national carpet
    spraying. etc... (all nations would only cost 577 mil usd) ... ..dropping y'all 2000 feet into 27 feet of snow without a parachute is more expensive, unenjoyable, and while as effective on you, isn't as benifitial. etc..
    "Say, Hi to Putin and/or the french for me."
    "but don't let the french give you their herpies and don't let putin send you back here."

P.p.s.. Japan, thanks for making 8bit nintendo/famicom available worldwide.. metroid was my favorite.. even if you only really made nintendo to show to britain.
    The solutions to your polution and energy problems (and your other ones) are still available relatively inexpensively from me, but you'd obviously rather go extinct with the europians. Even the fish you ate tell you accurate omen. ~ [o;-)

P.p.p.s.. God, please get them all at stupid instead of at idiot, they're already at full blown f'king idiot, they were always potatoheads.

(What you believe in a god but not that god has the internet or reads newsgroup postings?)

http://dr.hrb.freeshell.org
    ʎǝuoɯ ʎq pǝɹǝʍod © [o;-)

EFT $ =>
    073972181-70005431875987

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)