• I am here for you..

From alica.mungomery@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 16 05:42:15 2019
    First off, I know that I can love the best, and if I "flirt" with you or e-mail you, then I think you are the best and what I am looking for! NOW What I am looking for in a lady, is a lady that knows how to keep herself up in appearance, knows the
    meaning of monogamy, truth, trust, loyalty and has a great sense of humor. dresses up nicely, but is not afraid to get sweaty and dirty by working and having fun. she should be willing to try to do my activities, as much as I am willing to try her
    activities. She doesn't want any kids or they are out on their own, so we can focus on each other. Compromise is part of what a relationship is about. I hope you agree, and I hope to hear from you..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From caroljlowe9@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 4 05:50:38 2019
    in outgoing adventurous i like traveling seeing new things in laid back funny mature and nice in an artist and have a good taste in things so just hit me up if you r interested or wanna hear.....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hernandeztimothy472@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Antoine on Fri Jun 12 06:06:38 2020
    On Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at 6:12:11 PM UTC+5:30, Antoine wrote:
    I am here waiting for one of you. Fine beautiful. Kinky. Ladys to realize.. I am totally real here.. My goal is to get you to bust your nuts. Over and over.. Again.. What ever you desire.. Is my mission... The kinkyier the better... I love eating pussy
    n ass.. I can do this for hours on end... My cock is 8 plus and cut.. You will love it... I can fuck for hours... Its not all about the sex.. Or is it.. Either way i am your guy.... Free rides 24/7.. You host.. I please.. I am a very handsome and sexy
    male. 48.. 511... 210.. 8 plus n cut.. nice green eyes..

Click Now: http://bbwgirlsdating.eklablog.com/

I'm a fun girl. I know how to enjoy myself in most situations. I Like to talk and ask a lot of questions. I'm a Gemini. Very interested and excited for what the universe has in store for me. Always se...

Join Now: http://jokermerah.top/jualbeli/index.php?page=user&action=pub_profile&id=397880

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From alica.mungomery@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jun 24 21:53:14 2020
    I'm short, average upper body, big booty, think thighs. Tattoos and piercings all over. I'm here to get laid not get to know anyone on a personal level. I love kinky sex, the harder the better....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ariannabrigida909@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jul 1 06:01:59 2020
    Hi, and thanks for stopping by. I’m in a good place of life, enjoying every day doing the things I really like. I love making things, raise a few birds, starting plants, host events and volunteer...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05