• difference between russian and roaches.. born pregnant with 60,000 eggs

From pissed.off@the.controls@21:1/5 to All on Sat Dec 11 20:18:55 2021
    🗽📡 🌟★✯✰✮✭🌠
    F‘ Sovia, Tolkia, and their father Japan. Especially pet drug addict on tin bitch on fag on false hope... learn to read.
    ...yeah, I'm certain I'm exactly half crazed.
    ..if you ever visit delhi india, if traversing beyond border on own, pack a gun and a drawing pad for communication, because they got about 14 languages but not yours.. I'm building in the sands in the desert, in california, got a mailbox here and a
    storage unit.. ..property is hard, and all I want is usually claimed owned by dead people in escrow to other dead people by living dead people or missing.. etc...

P.s.. send me a check.
    Hunter Reon Barnes
    72-877 Dinah Shore Dr #103, #108, Rancho Mirage CA 92270

,,|,, ^.,.^
    Dr. HRB, PhD, D.S. [o;-)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From pissed.off@the.controls@21:1/5 to All on Sat Dec 11 21:23:29 2021
    🗽📡 🌟★✯✰✮✭🌠
    I F'king H8 all you sh'tface soviet nazi inbred, your tolkens, and your father japan more than you do. [o;-) Vote for Hunter Reon Barnes.

F‘ Sovia, Tolkia, and their father Japan. Especially pet drug addict on tin bitch on fag on false hope... learn to read.
    ...yeah, I'm certain I'm exactly half crazed.
    ..if you ever visit delhi india, if traversing beyond border on own, pack a gun and a drawing pad for communication, because they got about 14 languages but not yours.. I'm building in the sands in the desert, in california, got a mailbox here and a
    storage unit.. ..property is hard, and all I want is usually claimed owned by dead people in escrow to other dead people by living dead people or missing.. etc...

P.s.. send me a check.
    Hunter Reon Barnes
    72-877 Dinah Shore Dr #103, #108, Rancho Mirage CA 92270

,,|,, ^.,.^
    Dr. HRB, PhD, D.S. [o;-)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)