• Ok, but I'm saner than most.. ' [o;-) + Track 9 (summer of 2022 soundtr

From pissed.off@the.controls@21:1/5 to All on Tue Nov 2 23:32:19 2021
    🗽📡 🌟★✯✰✮✭🌠
    Track 9 (summer of 2022 soundtrack raw roughcut hard version.) https://usaupload.com/5fRn/jtte.wav

I have a part written for chase and nathan of hollywood, because we can't use more than one of view askew without having to make a joke in the movie like add tom selleck, who would have made bartender of cheers but couldn't sacrifice the mustache, (the
    one minute impromptu scene) entitled 3 men and an apartment, proving which the bitch and the butch, and the ten thousand dollar homeless bum scene to tweeky dave of hollywood.
    Maybe give special guest seat to motorhead (chain belt black guy) of hollywood. They might loose their seats too off every version of babysh'tting from babysh't green, orange, brown, yellow, white, and blue through nazi sh't and french sh't. In which
    case we just hire some other homeless bums.
    And I'm sure beverly hecht and virgil frye will come back from their babysh't yellow fake deaths given enough duress, incentive, motivation, and shame. [o;-)

The only two killings in the movie are done twice as we resurrect and resurrect both dr. ruth westheimer and richard simmons just to shoot them twice each as they spout their sh't about just put your lips on the tip and pull it down uncomfortably, faggo
    talking bout his guts in his skinsuit and digestive tracts, just touching near or licking around the genitals, sweating with him, and we don't show blood or holes, we tilt their heads back and pull the cam with the scene, followed by on ground face up,
    electrical tape inch, split in have X over each eye, or holding the heart, doing a death scene we cut short with the lung shot that keeps him from talking while he tries to explain the process on his painted skinny. etc..

~,
    © Dr. HRB, PhD, D.S. [o;-)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)