• To: Beverly Hecht From: Hunter Reon Barnes Oct. 30th 2021

From pissed.off@the.controls@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 31 02:42:54 2021
    🗽📡 🌟★✯✰✮✭🌠
    First of 3 of soundtrack to summer of 2002 starring mostly the babysh'tters potatofight club.

Like, if they manage to hold onto their seats, we might have to make an extra seat for a random homeless bum paid $10,000 for about 4 hours work. Let the idiot's know they can shoot their scenes, white sheet wrap if nessesry, except for beverly's scene..
    ..also let them know they may go try to make a sag movie instead and we can easily replace them with a homeless bum.

Ok, I'm only releasing the preview, the 2 commercial, the 3 songs off the soundtrack raw, the advert, a dvd bonus, the poster, my two headshots (for cerebral calibration), the brochure, and a 3rd commercial for cult classic groupies (extra homeless bum
    paid $10k for 4Hr wk.).., the red carpet premier pre-release scene, and I'm gonna make us sign alot of dvd's, and my patriotic steamroller of the screen actors guild letter, included in print in the dvd case.

*See our advert on groups.google.com alt.war Broadcasting soft serve liberty to the stars watermarked link.

P.s.. Bev, please place a copy of this summer of 2022 stuff in the vault. There is a slight chance my best move might become the partners take route 7044a all expense paid by me to virgil's (paragusia), for 2-3 months (jan - mar).

~, Hunter [o;-)
    https://usaupload.com/5eKW/paperface(remake).wav
    (tap/click the piano)

Dr. HRB, PhD, D.S.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)