• Hey, this is the bad like flies dropping part of the film. ...

From =?UTF-8?B?c3lzdGVtQMOOwrwuw6LChsKTw@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jan 29 04:10:37 2021
    XPost: alt.paranet.ufo, alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic

Rob's ISP's number = (888) 219-2111
    SiviDogi Rob's DSL box at his rented culdesac https://res.cloudinary.com/metacloud/image/upload/v1611893123/rob.pindot_jl8iba.png Pindot Of Rob's DSL

+(Would you like to see photos of Rob'd soviet mom?)

Hey Rob, I'm calling for your imediate actual unconditional surrender and your actively make up for your sh't as hard as you can hopefully (japan agrees I give the best whippings), and if I dont get such, your ISP, gas, electric, off, then, authorities
    hatted, bribed, insented, and duressed concerning you will visit you, I will ban you from my continent, permanantly, effectively, with all of your affiliates and families.. (SoviDogs matter ,,|,, yeah?) and they do it for status, salvage right, and didn'
    t you notice all the soviet pork already surrendered same way you should but probably wont soviet cold war nazi sovi plant and affiliates.. disexist or cease sh'ting isn't enough, surrender now and penitize thyself (Make up for your sh't, actually) [yeah,
    I couldn't even keep the last 4 popes from dying on their shit], you look same sovistupidfaces. Think I'm f'king you time alot, or take a walk outside and look around. Dordo.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)