• Visit Mount Shasta! ..but bring your own port-a-potty since the soviet

From =?UTF-8?B?c3lzdGVtQMOOwrwuw6LChsKTw@21:1/5 to All on Wed Dec 30 19:29:55 2020
    XPost: alt.paranet.ufo, alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic

..I'm obviously the guy handing god, god's perscription,,having to fulfil it myself, plus administer it, and KEEPING GOD ON GOD'S PILLS, would be axiom #2 for you concerning god, axiom #1 would be, God, is exactly the same Absolutely NonExistant or Not.

..if you ever see god as I do, if your not blameless, beyond reproach, and incoruptable, your hair turns white, you sh't and p'ss yourself, as your heart stops.. and if you relive, your going to avoid sh'ting, but your going to be boring.
    ..and if you ever see me, reality, HRB, as I really/obviously/actually am, as actual reality, not all this sh't trying to pretend itself as reality, han, you'll most probably sh't yourself due to hysterical laughter or fear.

The parable of a man finding a very expensive japanese pearl in a hebrew potter's field, who sold all he had to purchase the field, means no free pearl, as does but whoever endures till the end will be spared.. etc.. perhaps if y'all weren't so aberative,
    you could understand japanese, without my help.

None of you that kill yourselves do so from guilt, especially ishcairoman, do so from pain and belief things wont improve, soviets can't self terminate though they get themselves killed and kill each other more than the rest of you, yes, a soviet called
    a suicide was probably killed by their sibling, and jap wont suicide unless the above plus belief they get their captor somehow, but anything trying to tolken to either is suicide case on false hope.

..Japan said via Mark who is called John, who is called Mark, that Japan, the soviets, and everybody going along with their sh't, will burn in a lake of false hope mingled with irritation as if that wasn't already happening, also, that if you want to
    believe you can making things happen by believing they will, go ahead joe.

Of the 4000 versions of jesus that aren't matthew's, the two most common are soviet jesus and british jesus..
    ..soviet jesus accepts you no matter what and hands you unmerited favor for asking, british jesus is soviet jesus but calls you the rightious for claiming jesus.

According to jesus of the bible, he wasn't omnipotant or omnicient, even called himself the son of man meaning not having all the answers, just / right / proper, surrounded by crapoids, praying at god, receiving church.
    He also stated, a peice of crap wont be and isn't expected to pop out candy or vice versa.
    He also said you have to at least be unwilling to sh't to get any consideration, must be at least a living saint to stay above water, that there are far more sh'tties than saint, that 75% of actual saints turn to sh't, and of the 25%, 33.3% are bland,
    lame, and boring to god, and that none can force or stay the hand of god which can but doesn't have to act, nor in any perticular way, but the top 33.3% of the 25% of the mass does in fact make god move, noticably, and has far more pull / juice with god
    than the rest.
    [o;-)

http://magizian.servequake.com:2080

..already was a thing is that if I personally don't like you, god hates you, if I am hateing you, god is already punishing you and the devil already handed you more to burn on.

..it's difficult for me to mention the bible was written by the devil charactorized in the bible without pointing out the ninth gate meaning all that is known as light came from the shadows and sometimes beginning to do what it takes to get somewhere is
    enough to get there.

..if anyone seeks forgiveness, let them make up for their sh't instead of asking.

Most of jesus' prayers wern't answerable, I could bother to explain which and why, but I can sum that all up as praying to god to forgive them because they are stupid doesn't work.

© HRB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)