• The other upside to this method is that the chamber isn't even slighty

From =?UTF-8?B?c3lzdGVtQMOOwrwuw6LChsKTw@21:1/5 to All on Mon Dec 28 16:20:09 2020
    XPost: alt.paranet.ufo, alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic

Though I could make a billion execution chambers for death row inmates,..
    ..and obviously the most horrific, quickest, or longest, not all governers are sadists wanting to put such on T.V. as a failing detourant, in which cases, I could make the most entertaing hillarious dark humor T.V. executions possible..
    ..however..
    If there are still any bleeding heart governer out there, they should purchase my HRB cannabis execution chamber / lethal hotbox.
    Such entails giving the prisoner a very lethal amount of cannabis smoke in a small box, as they sit in a chair, they get stoned, really stoned, then pass out, then we leave them in there till their heart stops, then 8 minutes more for their brain to
    discharge it's electrisity.
    The other upside to this method is that the chamber isn't even slighty lethal to me, so I can hang out with you as you stone away.. I would have to be paid extra for that.
    If you happen to be a death row inmate or your about to become one, send this letter with your request for this method to your executing governer.
    ~,
    Dr. HRB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)