• I don't have any of you, lack of ethic and technicality have you.. ..co

From =?UTF-8?B?c3lzdGVtQMOOwrwuw6LChsKTw@21:1/5 to All on Sun Dec 27 14:58:06 2020
    XPost: alt.paranet.ufo, alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic

I don't have any of you, lack of ethic and technicality have you.. ..concerning France, Sovia, Hawaii, and Japan..

France, daughter of britland, great grand daughter of japan, because japan and the kgb is failed to handle their soviets, is ironically taking over russia as obvious frenchie saying they're soviet, without a defence concerning such presented, and will
    send themselves and the soviets vs. japan, via hawaii, present or not, the sovi have experienced more wars than france, who only to date experienced two, both of such were the soviets sent by japan attacking them, the first french~soviet war, france
    defeated sovia, giving them an et for every sovi, the second french~sovi war, sovia had them eating snail knowing what would happen if they eat raw roots, as all the budhists wound up chewing road tar to ease hunger pain.., then you all die, ..and
    understand none of you f'king budhist are willing to look pretier is the reason.
    I'm handling/focusing on the national crisis concerning lack of firearm ammunition and actual qualified surgion.. though I will probably kick the soviet pretending to be u.s. president in his cunt and his mom's cunt alot too.
    ~, H.

© HRB
    http://ssh.location.best:2080

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)