• Just tell them you received a piece of nuclear atomic technology, then

From system@..mil@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jul 7 19:19:25 2020
    XPost: alt.clearing.technology, alt.current-events.cia.crack-dealing

Just to reiterate to youtards,...

..sent at me and sender of you that way risk 20 years of sh't without a trial, deportation(s), and/or worse same as if you kicked a bus driver, corky's service animal, or the president, stupid..

..your not capable of learning, or paying tuition, or getting funded elsehow, and while I'm capable of teaching even you all you could ever want to learn about a thing and it's usages in about 26 days, this costs $40k per thing per head, and you should
    already have 4 to 12+ years of science degree and I don't mean soviet retard theatre school. I obviously wouldn't want to know you or notice you japosovirusk pirate, or your obvious false hope donkey wishes in your crap (which isn't yours or much) and
    each other. Your still f'king looking uglier inside than the gimp from 300, and you want to think that's ok to be.. in america, at me, or anywhere else..

..technically, if you foreign pirates were litterally eating sh't of the americas instead of eating sh't in the americas, thinking you have place here in any way to any extent for any reason, you would probably get something better for real church,
    lobsterdog.
    ~,
    dr.hrb.freeshell.org
    ~, D.J. Dr. HRB, PhD, D.S.

"Just tell them you received a piece of nuclear atomic technology, then say something..." ~, dr.hrb

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)