• Begin.

From system@...@21:1/5 to All on Tue May 26 20:54:27 2020
    XPost: alt.war, alt.religion.scientology

Rick and Morty, season 4 episode 9 is obviously a completely different writer, japan, trying to look chinese, using a recently aquired name that isn't theirs like they do with henson, rodenberry, speilberg, lucus, disney, and henson.

..I believe not only have the soviets (powered by britia, funded by italy, (and sometimes japan) been planting in the white house and everywhere else they can, they have been planting ineligables.
    According to the U.S. constitution, the president of the united states must be at least 35 years of age, born in the U.S.A., and husband of no more or less than one wife.
    So obviously I'm not comfortable with a 2020 election where I'm being asked which of the two ineligable canidates I want to vote for...
    ...Hillary Clinton is a female who has multiple partner, prefers women, prefers anal to vaginal, and queens and female prime ministers never went well historicaly. etc.. and Donald Trump is canadian born. etc..
    ...I still need to look at if Obama was born before hawaii became a state, if so, that one slipped passed me, such wont happen again, you cant join the united states and steal the presidency for at least 35 years after joining, and anyone born in a land
    prior to it becoming a state is ineligable for U.S. presidency.

[o;-)

..japosoviruskia can be cured, and is well understood.
    ~,
    HRB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)