• =?UTF-8?B?TXkgRklDTyBzY29yZSBpcyA3OTAgYW5kIEkgbG92ZSB0byBmJ2suIMOCwqkg?

From system@...@21:1/5 to All on Tue Apr 28 22:23:15 2020
    XPost: alt.war, alt.religion.scientology

Dear stash, I want mutual stock in the company that makes army mre and purell.

Join the Army!,.. ..but bring your own food, boots, and blanket. [o;-)

(..and if you're 16-24 consider job corps followed by the U.S. army.)

Soliders only wash out / recycle because the food they are being given to eat. The training hasn't changed any, but the food, boots and sleeping bags are always anticipated to get worse.
    If joining the U.S. army, consider a normal but regulation haircut before showing up, and understand approved army alternative gear is fully allowed in the army,.. ..if you can get yourself a note from a doctor or religious man that says you need a '
    special' diet, the army will gladly pay for such.
    Any alternative army gear or food you get away with, you will probably have to pay for yourself.

If joining the army, or washing out for the first time, consider enlistment / reenlistment as an army airborne plus field medic for no less than 5 years.
    After 5 years of such, reenlist 15 more to become a master surgeon of the army.
    (..you want adventure right?)

The training entails getting tossed out of a plane or helicopter with a medkit, field medical training, and psychological training that will enable you to hold your sh't together while allsh't is hitting the fan and someone is screaming at you about god
    and their family.

If using the doctor's note, when the doctor asks what you want him to write, say, that you need children's breakfast cereal with milk and stairclimbing added to your regiment.
    If going with the religious man's note, it's inclusion of blueberry & cream & rye crackers for cereal plus stairclimbing is the probably the best note your going to get.
    ~,
    [o;-)

http://dr.hrb.freeshell.org

Visit japan's east coast, (seamonsterworld!)..

That's right folks, not only are seamonsters real, japan's east coast has hundreds if not thousands of specie of seamonster and they catch and eat each other often.
    {I was refering to the japanese and the sea monsters eating each other..}

If you want to see seamonsters, you can rent a little boat or a snorkle for a handfull of fish. If you see any, avoid using flash photography as they think mostly about food and sex, their primal instinct is personal gratification, are very curious, wild,
    and are obviously smarter than you, and if they see you, might not be shy.
    The most common of these seamonster are the giant octopus, which are psychologicly a cross between spider and lobster.
    The good part about getting eaten by a giant octopus is that it's mouth is located where it's cooter should be so you'll probably drown during the experience. The bad part about getting eaten by a giant octopus is that it grabs you, doesn't wait for you
    to die, bites you, injecting it's saliva into you which liquifies your meat as it begins slurping you out of you.

If your actually trying to get eaten by a sea monster, such is much cheaper and easier than any psychotherapy that's actually going to work on you and like I said, hundreds to thousands of possibilities since no two kind of sea monster have the exact
    same eating or sex process.

Seamonsters do however share the same religion which mostly involves eating, f'king, not eating, not f'king, sociality, and war.

If your wanting to taste seamonsters, some taste better than others, and many have to be prepared properly.

Although many eat raw seamonster, my advice
    is to fully cook your seamonster meal.
    Also, occasionally, people die from eating bad seamonster usually because it wasn't properly identified, prepared, or nobody used a taste testing chicken or mouse beforehand.

If you want a job hunting seamonsters, there's no waiting list, there's always a bounty for it, any catch is worth money, just tell them Hunter sent you.

If you happen to be jewish, you would probably enjoy the germatalian border more than seamonsterworld unless your also bizzaro, but whatever happens to you visiting the sea monsters on the east coast of japan, even if eaten by one, would probably be
    better than visiting israel since israel obviously doesn't exist geographically.

Also, visit Mount Shasta!
    See the soviets!
    ..my advice would be to NOT smoke any of their xerox dopes, potato meths, car battery cranks, and piss crystals. If you do {visit}, please bring me really good pot (cannabis marijuana), please and thanks.

Announcing the green humming sparrow (new specie)..

By running My piss through the roots of manzanita trees, which now stay blossom all year, I was able to get hummingbird mating with sparrow. (humming wood duck expected late 2021- early 2022)
    The green humming sparrow eat the manzanita blossom nectar, worms (mostly silkworm), spiders, and grubs, live as a flock, and they usually don't fly very far and they tend to get a fat ass off grubs. These new birds move slightly slower than hummingbird
    with a much higher dexterity but much faster than sparrow during flight, their green body is a cross between, as are their wings, but their markings are sparow and beaks are hummingbird.
    Whereas they can fly high and catch wind currents, they appear non-migratory. ~,
    Hunter
    [o;-)

P.s.. I made alot of these, and they love to f'k... just like me.. Visit Mount Shasta, and feel free to take one of these birds home with you if not staying.
    ~,
    Hunter Reon Barnes
    http://dr.hrb.freeshell.org

"..and if fatass gets some breakfast cereal and stairclimbing, does not all that change?"

"..and please pull the outdated sour dairy and botcholized sovipackaged sandwiches hypochodriaditards.."

"anyone willing to pay me $68,000 for a 50mm Vucan cannon plus ONE crate of armor piercing 'depleted unranium' (cetrifuged lead actually) rounds, f'king deserves it.." (60k for McDonandDouglasBrand + 5k tip for me (non-negociable), + 3k for federal
    permit to buy/sell/store/manufature armorpiercing and/or automatic and heavy firearm)
    (+add $200 for federal permit to conceal such)
    {..although this device is designed for a military helicoptor pilot using a helmet targeting system, and must be mounted, can be fired manually, and with a little welding steal can be affixed to your truck, suv, boat, bobcat, or streetcar, is very
    effective, and has a range of 1.5 miles.}

"{..plus a morning grapefruit if nessesary / if full blown fatass..}"
    ..and please mail those checks payable to:
    Hunter R Barnes
    404 N. Mount Shasta #159
    Mount Shasta, Ca 96067

thanks..
    dr.hrb.freeshell.org

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)