• State of the Union and Probable Outcome Report (2020)

From system@...@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 12 01:30:58 2020
    XPost: alt.paranet.science, alt.politics.usa

State of the Union and Probable Outcome Report (2020)

Britan, funded by italy, sent many soviet to pull the same pirate crap they pulled in poland and germany, to the americas, and they are still sending sets of them to crap here and die every day. Even their kids appear to be soulless monsters turning into
    adult fashist. The soviets killed and replaced my parents and their parents as well as many other ID and have been a thorn in my ass for over 40 years as they pirately compete against the americas from the americas pretending claim, feeling such is o.k.
    though they are slightly bothered when they discover their trip was one way, as was with every other europian invader of the americas, i.e. spain, britain, france, etc.., mostly because they refuse to do anything better but also because they tend to go
    along with stupidity unless made to do otherwise.
    They would need souls, proper nutrician for life in the americas, better breeding habits, smarter usage of money, business ethics, and they would have to actually cease violating every federal law and supreme court rulling including the ones written
    specifically concerning them lobsters, their colonization attempts of the americas, and their training of soviet on u.s. soil or in u.s. military and each international law already written concerning them too... ..and after enough proper nutrician of
    the americas, enough education to not look like dumbass pirate dumped here. Also, japan, is still looking idiot and isn't predicted to do anything better, here, hawaii, or in japan.
    And I don't expect a single one of you to improve, and there isn't a combination of any of you that could be called team improvement.

© Hunter Reon Barnes
    http://dr.hrb.freeshell.org

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)