• Do you want to have a soul regardless of things,..

From system@...@21:1/5 to All on Sat Apr 11 19:57:57 2020
    XPost: alt.paranet.science, alt.politics.usa

Visit Mount Shasta .jpg
    https://app.box.com/s/dmsn1y6sbvwlq1bzrbqa1qsso3dpqh1i

..because if you don't want to have a soul, especially if you think you can have a salvation without one,..
    ..elijah would tell you how your gonna burn and watch you crackle..
    ..moses would make sure the cursing and killing was going down..
    ..jesus would damacus road your chared sorry ass to work..
    ..mother mary would pray for you..
    ..father joseph would put a hammer in your hand..
    ..judus would try to get you to smoke bad drugs with him..
    ..all the saints and angels would tell you what they see..
    ..the bible said all the blood and pain of the righteous is on your hands.. etc..
    I would say, "the kingdom begins at having a soul and real causative power/ability begins at acuracy." ~ HRB [o;-)
    (..if muslim/islami/mohammeden..
    ..mohammed would say the third sura explains the rest..
    ..and the 'real jews' would say exactly I'm accurate plus add post 'the kingdom', at least 40 years before anyone should ever listen to you, unless your already making sense a decade prior in which case, double so..
    ..buddha would say he wasn't a fat chinese guy, was a hindu raja ghandi, a.k.a. europed paki scheduled for prime ministry, and that he tried to help y'all see the obvious..
    Lao Tsu would say he came from japan, founded 2 religions, his mistake, and buddha's mistake..
    ..and every siek would agree that you should avoid excessive lessons from god, holy men, or any angels..
    ..and every satanist would tell you if you don't even want to have a soul, they have difficulty liking you..)

http://dr.hrb.freeshell.org

"Mail that check payable to
    Hunter R Barnes
    404 N. Mt. Shasta blvd #159
    Mount Shasta, Ca 96067"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)