• A quick history lesson ~by Hunter Reon Barnes

From system@...@21:1/5 to All on Thu Apr 2 18:36:13 2020
    XPost: alt.paranet.science, alt.satanism

A quick history lesson ~by Hunter Reon Barnes

Sunlight hitting oxygen makes water and hydrocarbons, animal life forms from thymine, plant life forms from animal piss, water, and sunlight, these things are still happening today, after washing up into south america off tidal waves, eventually south
    america built a half buried 8 sided pyamid to keep humans and other monsters from rehappening, a splinter colony sails west from south america following birds following the sun to become japan rather than migrating north or staying in south america.
    Their diet degraded, they found waters to the east of them too choppy to sail, south of them the stars change and the moon flips (would be a while before they map the southern hemisphere), east takes them back to america, north took them to hawaii who
    descend from japan but were later mixed with spainish during the spainish colonization attempt of the americas, then further north exactly russia, where they malnurished more than ever before eating mostly roots to survive for many generation, all of
    europe descend fr
    om japan, norseland/greenland descend from northern america, etc..
    It's not that I mind visitor or imgration attempt, but the stupid pirate soviet dumped here in the americas by britalia to crap and die here aren't welcome here, they trashed poland, then they trashed germany, then they were sent here to trash the
    americas, and as soon as any of them believe they have enough of them in any region, they become the nazi crap trying to compete against us and everyone else on our own land thinking such is acceptable because they have no soul and haven't been made to
    suffer enough yet.
    Even if we did nothing about europian invader and their sh't, they would still fail to suvive in the americas because they wont eat properly actually and tend to remain very stupid snotnose pirate, which has been a known and understood for a long time.
    Japan can't allow europian piracy attempt of the americas any more than I can, nor of hawaii even more so, which is why they attacked pearl harbor knowing the americas unconquerable and that they would receive attack which came in the form of two german
    H-bombs off which they quickly ended the attack by overexaggerating their defeat and offering unconditional surender, which was an effective countermove for them.
    Japan will probably attack hawaii and possibly the west coast of the united states and mexico again attempting to keep such from europian control though they don't seem advantageous about building a large thick stone wall with holes in it on the east
    coast of japan to keep themselves from drowning via tidal wave.
    Japan will probably attack hawaii rendering it pretty much uninhabitable via introduction of japanese rabies, radioactive waste, and toxic waste.

And by the way, if the bullsh't soviet pirates wearing guass masks were actually health conscious, they wouldn't be selling 2 week outdated soured dairy and botchalized sandwiches, etc..
    ..and I've only seen soviets try to strike while keeping their paychecks, everybody else either quits or stays working.. they consider ethics an element of philosophy.
    Also, I've never been crapped on by any porky / mustache / fatass / badged lobster / law enforcement officer except by crap soviet pirate in my own land and once by a paki in india. (paki in india is about the same as soviet in america)

But obvious is obvious.
    Also, they crash economies by infitrating all the banks, writing themselves illegal loans, and being the stupidest at business with possible exception being the iranians.
    ..I'm not sure if we have an FDIC anymore either..
    Though they want to be liked, soviets are incoragble pirate produced by japan who wont stay in russia, and buddhism is obviously from japan, as are all the europian and asian 'holy' books... also, stonehenge and the pyramids of cheops egypt.

Also, if anyone wants to surrender to me, I've already explained to them what such would entail, in detail, and that I do not except fake surrender also known as europian or egyptian surrender just as I do not except fake friends.

Also, I'd rather lose hawaii than japan, mostly because they were dumber than anyone in mexico, didn't have a pot to piss in on a very wealthy island they have entire claim to, were getting pirated by spain, russia, and japan, and just as taiwan has been
    americas only ally, america has been hawaiis only ally, and the hawaians still want to be asocial communist plus ferengal concerning our money while claiming seperation from us while claiming a star of our flag (which probably should go to puerto rico
    but I'd rather see japan, canada, or mexico join the u.s.) but also because of it's location and ability to be easily taken by force or bribery by anyone that wants to.

Japan's other problems include: nutrician, sea monsters, not enough yen plus too many yen (each other), pirates, procreative deficency, poor engineering, and lack of originality, and are all relatively easy to fix.

Automated defence contingency of the americas is self activative and exists, and has existed for over 7000 years.

Let us pray..

"Dear god, vindicator of the just, please exterminate all the enemies of the americas both here and abroad, but spare all that permantly turn off you to have a soul and live forever, quickly, for me, thanks." ~ Hunter

"Also lord, please make people and machines make out checks payable to Hunter R Barnes, and have them mail the checks to:
    Hunter Barnes
    404 N. Mt Shasta blvd #159
    Mount Shasta, Ca 96067

,..., thanks." ~ Hunter

http://dr.hrb.freeshell.org

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)