• Welcome to del taco, how would you like your hot sauce,..

From system@...@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jan 16 04:34:13 2020
    XPost: alt.support.addiction, alt.politics.usa

Dear Liz (Queen of England),
    I'm very sure you can't be happy without me (sure,.. blame it on the politics), by that, I mean in each way but primarily nutrician/medicine, assistance getting you back on your artwork (which I say is really, really good, and more marketable than mine (
    http://dr.hrb.freeshell.org)), and I'd like to public achtion your artwork, live bbc, dropping all procedes in british cash sterling, using british airoplane, over london, eventually all england (maybe even whales and ireland too someday), once a year,..
    and I don't consider this undoable and I'm sure you can make it worth my time. ..holler... [o;-)
    ~,
    Hunter

P.s.. also, we really need to get together over a small bottle of tequila and a strong marijuanna joint and discuss these soviet and japanese.. and policy concerning.. I'm betting you agree to all this, especially my cooking and presence/entertainment...
    my easy contact info is clearly posted, googlable by name or titles.. or ©emoji , ~, [o;-)
    I prefer text message via 1-530-500-2001 at this point still,.. but a hot young british girl messenger with a letter and a blowjob, and a private jet (lets shoot the moon) for me would be best.., ? [o;-)

p.p.s.. many of them actually believe you don't know me.. ?

p.p.p.s.. I got that cure for bipolar 3+ (some of us might have kids together).. [o;-)

p.p.p.p.s..,
    To sum this note up, I would really like to visit you, would you rather an idiot trying to interact/please/?/?, and I know exactly how much you refrain, but that you understand me very well and can easily, accurately, explain me in british english or 16-
    60 other languages without possibility of it not being understood and found naturally hillariously funny by any listener..

p.p.p.p. ..ps.pst.. I say they don't know you or see you.. and that we should spray them all with antidote to the crap in the crap they're eating, followed by liquid nutrician, followed by liquid nettle, followed by liquid nutrician, followed by water,
    and that the timing doesn't matter much and have you seen my new deportation polilcies.?.. I can only say concerning any rereceiving their sh't, that they really, really enjoyed it, and wanted alot more. ..

ʎǝuoɯ ʎq pǝɹǝʍod © Hunter Reon Barnes, [o;-)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)