• Depeche Mode - John The Revelator (HD) (3/3)

From The Christian Jew Muslim Crew@21:1/5 to All on Tue Apr 5 01:03:37 2016
    [continued from previous message]

True psychopaths murdered my mother at the HSC hospital here in Winnipeg.. and the Police refuse, so far, to investigate.. they gave her Scopolamine together with Fentanyl, causing near instant death.. and it wasn't a accident. I'm trying to get support
    for a world wide public inquest on this continuing mass murder program titled, "Comfort Care". Where, insanely, all needed medications are denied.. while doping to death happens to EVERY made candidate.. young and old.. that is not given the choice to
    die murder victim hellishly. No one escapes this program running for years. This is not human. Fear not the truth, but the lies to steal more innocent life. Vote John Kinal for President.. how
    about it?

-

William Black-US Has 25 Systemically Dangerous Institutions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_E35bbFP1E

Wow.. same M.O.. Sure, they are easily found guilty
    under standing Law for extortion and embezzlement..
    But there are simply no officers of law enforcing.
    That's the issue here in Canada too, regarding first
    degree mass murderers being allowed to continue
    to steal innocent lives.. as some kind of.. lawless
    hell on earth.. For, what cop of any distinction,
    would stand in our way to defend ourselves fair
    here? by demanding the enforcement of standing
    Law against the absolute worst of criminality.
    Something surely must be done.. Vote John Kinal
    for President. We are going with the truth found
    in good ideas. to be of fair measure.. Justice
    wagered fairly, is the freedom to be all we can
    be as the civilized, breaking new grounds. Let's
    get back our stolen trillions, and Americans
    wouldn't be paying taxes for generations. We have
    no other realistic choice considering the dire
    circumstance.. I'm voting, John Kinal for President.

To rake in the coin over our deadened bodies further
    immune to being brighter on all things that matter..

What do you figure?

Some recent posts.

Jesus.. who's that? I think we all have a little of the music in us.. Fair say all the way, means you would win too most especially. Treat another as we would treat ourselves being civilized.. Innocent until proven guilty, not warring millions in
    Democracies by naked false accusers teamed with the worst of Dictatorship.. Jesus.. a myth? I would think so also.. the traits of being sane in a mad world run by psychopaths, seeks within ourselves to seek commands of self respect coming from the
    supreme golden alter.. So, in conclusion.. I would argue that Jesus is historical. But.. whichever..

"..forgive those who tresspass..'

On the other hand.. when a suspect culprit tells of it's crimes unknowingly exposed in the light of greater understandings.. we must lead ourselves for freedom from tyrannies of injustice continuing by the dumb dumbs otherwise.. So forgiveness in what
    needs to be done.. forging for a mythical kingdom that is thy, commanding through self respect for the rights of all others.. Born of timeless innocence.. exactly all the same.. completely unique.. . like a myth you are..Your world.. Your dominion.. Vote
    John Kinal for President.. I have many great ideas too on banking affairs.

'The Muslims think this..'

God wills Justice.. and, don't be evil.. Like.. how about following probable causes for how things happen? Too challenging to be right of mind, as not a false accuser warring for the escape of those who truly do us wrong? For example.. the FBI are still,
    to this day, forbidden to investigate the crimes of 9/11.. Pulled off, in part, by Condi and David Ozolek.. Not Religion, or as they say unfairly.. the Muslims.. Censorship is tyranny.. Justice is the freedom to live civilized lives, commanding ourselves
    with self respect.. Vote John Kinal for President.

All invites gratefully accepted..

The confines of bigotry as too racism, are truly a self imposed tyranny of false identity.. The 'less thans' I like to infer. For they can't see themselves freely.. It is true too, I argue to the nature of evil intention hidden from the perpetrator.
    Often, in police investigations, it'll be said, if it wasn't for the perp being so cleverly stupid, we might never." Join in the celebration of truth winning a better day for everybody. Free energy? No prob. Justice fairly wagered, is the freedom to be
    all we can be as awesomely golden..Vote John Kinal for President.

Vaxxed, Wakefield and Deniro
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHZFF6NzL3I

"Great information.. I sold the issue on Google+ as thus: Vaccines contain what are called neural toxins.. that cause brain damage in every single last instance of a soldier saluting.. What would you make of such science? ..oppose? blindly like in a
    death cult..? in error still to sacrifice innocent life in self contempt? For example.. did you know influenza has near always been understood.. as adapting with forces we still can't identify to quantify scientifically? meaning it is impossible to
    vaccinate against the ever changing flu.. for no one can tell.. what strain, sometime next year.. is going to crop up out of nowhere.. 100% of the time they used to score here however.. (Until the
    factory in Germany burned down so they couldn't get the product out on the shelves in time from what I understand) To rake in the coin over our deadened bodies further immune to being brighter on all things that matter.. Well.. I say, no more bullshit.
    Fair say all the way means we would win too most undoubtedly.. Do right.. Vote John Kinal for President. I know it's somewhat extreme in going where ever it takes to get the job done, but we must try.

It seems we must try to change the world run freely by criminal psychopaths, who care not to treat ourselves right.. My mother, Jennie Kinal was so clearly, recently murdered at the hospital here in Winnipeg. ..and I have near, no where to go to but the
    public to plead for Justice on the matter.. For the newspapers and Magic TV refuses to do right for ourselves... as it's true on the extremely disturbing AZT reality.. That those in control of public influence, would rather everyone die murder victims,
    before reasonably defending ourselves justly.

Here's to doing what it takes for the truth to reign."

That is my youtube comment..

medical-care-main-cause-of-death http://www.winnipegsun.com/2016/03/31/medical-care-main-cause-of-death

They are willing to report that.. but
    what about this? This involves real
    Canadains lives being threatened today
    with further murders. It's bad news..
    sure.. but to fairly address, means
    the saving of innocent life.. Do right
    by forwarding this to everyone in
    Winnipeg, left still forsaken without
    the news..

(linkedIn..)
    It can be argued for fun, that we are all in a constant state of error.. What with a division needed to forge a cogent statement regarding the whole of everything then separated to be illustrative..As true then too.. our lives existing through a position
    not completely separate from timeless existence either, as found unbound of the Cosmos we are of this energy..as to be of more than we could ever know.. of an understanding beyond our limits of dimension.. (who runs the dreams of believing something so
    real is imaginable. you do as who then is).. Story shortened.. We are as right as we're ever going to be. by measurably going with the better ideas around here. Vote John Kinal for President.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From The Christian Jew Muslim Crew@21:1/5 to All on Tue Apr 5 01:11:50 2016
    [continued from previous message]

Wow.. same M.O.. Sure, they are easily found guilty
    under standing Law for extortion and embezzlement..
    But there are simply no officers of law enforcing.
    That's the issue here in Canada too, regarding first
    degree mass murderers being allowed to continue
    to steal innocent lives.. as some kind of.. lawless
    hell on earth.. For, what cop of any distinction,
    would stand in our way to defend ourselves fair
    here? by demanding the enforcement of standing
    Law against the absolute worst of criminality.
    Something surely must be done.. Vote John Kinal
    for President. We are going with the truth found
    in good ideas. to be of fair measure.. Justice
    wagered fairly, is the freedom to be all we can
    be as the civilized, breaking new grounds. Let's
    get back our stolen trillions, and Americans
    wouldn't be paying taxes for generations. We have
    no other realistic choice considering the dire
    circumstance.. I'm voting, John Kinal for President.

To rake in the coin over our deadened bodies further
    immune to being brighter on all things that matter..

What do you figure?

Some recent posts.

Jesus.. who's that? I think we all have a little of the music in us.. Fair say all the way, means you would win too most especially. Treat another as we would treat ourselves being civilized.. Innocent until proven guilty, not warring millions in
    Democracies by naked false accusers teamed with the worst of Dictatorship.. Jesus.. a myth? I would think so also.. the traits of being sane in a mad world run by psychopaths, seeks within ourselves to seek commands of self respect coming from the
    supreme golden alter.. So, in conclusion.. I would argue that Jesus is historical. But.. whichever..

"..forgive those who tresspass..'

On the other hand.. when a suspect culprit tells of it's crimes unknowingly exposed in the light of greater understandings.. we must lead ourselves for freedom from tyrannies of injustice continuing by the dumb dumbs otherwise.. So forgiveness in what
    needs to be done.. forging for a mythical kingdom that is thy, commanding through self respect for the rights of all others.. Born of timeless innocence.. exactly all the same.. completely unique.. . like a myth you are..Your world.. Your dominion.. Vote
    John Kinal for President.. I have many great ideas too on banking affairs.

'The Muslims think this..'

God wills Justice.. and, don't be evil.. Like.. how about following probable causes for how things happen? Too challenging to be right of mind, as not a false accuser warring for the escape of those who truly do us wrong? For example.. the FBI are still,
    to this day, forbidden to investigate the crimes of 9/11.. Pulled off, in part, by Condi and David Ozolek.. Not Religion, or as they say unfairly.. the Muslims.. Censorship is tyranny.. Justice is the freedom to live civilized lives, commanding ourselves
    with self respect.. Vote John Kinal for President.

All invites gratefully accepted..

The confines of bigotry as too racism, are truly a self imposed tyranny of false identity.. The 'less thans' I like to infer. For they can't see themselves freely.. It is true too, I argue to the nature of evil intention hidden from the perpetrator.
    Often, in police investigations, it'll be said, if it wasn't for the perp being so cleverly stupid, we might never." Join in the celebration of truth winning a better day for everybody. Free energy? No prob. Justice fairly wagered, is the freedom to be
    all we can be as awesomely golden..Vote John Kinal for President.

Vaxxed, Wakefield and Deniro
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHZFF6NzL3I

"Great information.. I sold the issue on Google+ as thus: Vaccines contain what are called neural toxins.. that cause brain damage in every single last instance of a soldier saluting.. What would you make of such science? ..oppose? blindly like in a
    death cult..? in error still to sacrifice innocent life in self contempt? For example.. did you know influenza has near always been understood.. as adapting with forces we still can't identify to quantify scientifically? meaning it is impossible to
    vaccinate against the ever changing flu.. for no one can tell.. what strain, sometime next year.. is going to crop up out of nowhere.. 100% of the time they used to score here however.. (Until the
    factory in Germany burned down so they couldn't get the product out on the shelves in time from what I understand) To rake in the coin over our deadened bodies further immune to being brighter on all things that matter.. Well.. I say, no more bullshit.
    Fair say all the way means we would win too most undoubtedly.. Do right.. Vote John Kinal for President. I know it's somewhat extreme in going where ever it takes to get the job done, but we must try.

It seems we must try to change the world run freely by criminal psychopaths, who care not to treat ourselves right.. My mother, Jennie Kinal was so clearly, recently murdered at the hospital here in Winnipeg. ..and I have near, no where to go to but the
    public to plead for Justice on the matter.. For the newspapers and Magic TV refuses to do right for ourselves... as it's true on the extremely disturbing AZT reality.. That those in control of public influence, would rather everyone die murder victims,
    before reasonably defending ourselves justly.

Here's to doing what it takes for the truth to reign."

That is my youtube comment..

medical-care-main-cause-of-death http://www.winnipegsun.com/2016/03/31/medical-care-main-cause-of-death

They are willing to report that.. but
    what about this? This involves real
    Canadains lives being threatened today
    with further murders. It's bad news..
    sure.. but to fairly address, means
    the saving of innocent life.. Do right
    by forwarding this to everyone in
    Winnipeg, left still forsaken without
    the news..

(linkedIn..)
    It can be argued for fun, that we are all in a constant state of error.. What with a division needed to forge a cogent statement regarding the whole of everything then separated to be illustrative..As true then too.. our lives existing through a position
    not completely separate from timeless existence either, as found unbound of the Cosmos we are of this energy..as to be of more than we could ever know.. of an understanding beyond our limits of dimension.. (who runs the dreams of believing something so
    real is imaginable. you do as who then is).. Story shortened.. We are as right as we're ever going to be. by measurably going with the better ideas around here. Vote John Kinal for President.

King Johnny for President
    kingjohnny4president.radio12345.com

204 202 7384
    A dedicated phone line to come on
    live.. or leave messages.. Don't
    forget, I am a man of law. But
    swearing's fine. 204 202 7384.
    If you have a story to tell
    also, and I'm not around to
    answer.. for sure leave a
    message.. This phone line is
    temporary.. so don't count
    on it when or if the networks
    aren't broadcasting. Spread
    the good cheer..
    look who's here!

-

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)