• =?UTF-8?Q?Thunderbird=2C_newsreader_wersja_przeno=C5=9Bna_nawet_na_?= =

From =?UTF-8?B?WmV4b27wn4e18J+HsQ==?=@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 26 16:44:57 2024
    Thunderbird to bezpieczny, szybki i łatwy w użyciu klient poczty e-mail oraz grup news. Posiada
    wiele wspaniałych funkcji, w tym szybkie wyszukiwanie wiadomości, konfigurowalne widoki, obsługę
    IMAP/POP, obsługę RSS i wiele innych. Ponadto wersja przenośna nie pozostawia żadnych danych
    osobowych na komputerze, na którym ją uruchamiasz, dzięki czemu możesz zabrać ze sobą pocztę e-mail
    oraz grup news i książkę adresową, gdziekolwiek się udasz. https://portableapps.com/apps/internet/thunderbird_portable

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From =?UTF-8?B?WmV4b27wn4e18J+HsQ==?=@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 26 16:48:48 2024
    On 2/26/2024 16:44, Zexon🇵🇱 wrote:
    Thunderbird to bezpieczny, szybki i łatwy w użyciu klient poczty e-mail oraz grup news. Posiada
    wiele wspaniałych funkcji, w tym szybkie wyszukiwanie wiadomości, konfigurowalne widoki, obsługę
    IMAP/POP, obsługę RSS i wiele innych. Ponadto wersja przenośna nie pozostawia żadnych danych
    osobowych na komputerze, na którym ją uruchamiasz, dzięki czemu możesz zabrać ze sobą pocztę e-mail
    oraz grup news i książkę adresową, gdziekolwiek się udasz. https://portableapps.com/apps/internet/thunderbird_portable

Installing a Portable App

The easiest way to install an app is to use the PortableApps.com Platform's built-in app store as
    described above in Downloading a Portable App, as downloading and installing are done automatically
    in one operation. You can also install apps without the app store and even without our platform...

PortableApps.com Platform Manual Installation - To install a portable app to the PortableApps.com
    Platform, just click Apps and then Install a New App. In the window that comes up, click the Install
    button. Then, browse to the AppNamePortable_x.x.paf.exe file you downloaded and select it. Now,
    follow the on-screen prompts if there are any. The Platform takes care of letting the installer know
    where to install to.

Standalone Installation - To install a portable app by itself, or manually, just browse to the
    location of the AppNamePortable_x.x.paf.exe file you downloaded. Double-click the file to start the
    installation. Follow the on-screen prompts and select the location you'd like to install to. If the
    installer detects an existing PortableApps directory on one of your attached drives or within your
    USERPROFILE folder, it will automatically select that. Otherwise, the current directory will be
    selected by default. Within the directory you select, an AppNamePortable directory will be created
    containing the portable app. Note that installing to the C:\Program Files or equivalent is not
    supported.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)