• Czy Mossad zawiodl

From Grzgrz@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 11 16:01:35 2023
    Czy Mossad zawiodl nie widzac co sie swieci? Moze jednak nie? Moze wiedzieli dokladnie co Hamas szykuje i przekazywali te informacje do Netanyahu. I moze Netanyahu dokonal wyboru. Moze uznal, ze mord na taka skale bedzie dobrym pretekstem do totalnej
    pacyfikacji Strefy Gazy? Czemu osobiscie sie nie dziwie.
    Serce mi krwawi gdy widze smierc tylu niewinnych cywilow. Ale czy naprawde niewinnych? To byl ich wybor. Wybory maja znaczenie dla zycia i smierci...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Russet Bulba@21:1/5 to Grzgrz on Sat Nov 11 16:14:56 2023
    On Saturday, November 11, 2023 at 8:01:37 PM UTC-4, Grzgrz wrote:
    Czy Mossad zawiodl nie widzac co sie swieci? Moze jednak nie? Moze wiedzieli dokladnie co Hamas szykuje i przekazywali te informacje do Netanyahu. I moze Netanyahu dokonal wyboru. Moze uznal, ze mord na taka skale bedzie dobrym pretekstem do totalnej
    Serce mi krwawi gdy widze smierc tylu niewinnych cywilow. Ale czy naprawde niewinnych? To byl ich wybor. Wybory maja znaczenie dla zycia i smierci...

Jaki mianowicie wybor i przez kogo? Przez dzieci? Jest to wybor na miare tego Milosiernego Boga Starego Testamentu.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Grzgrz@21:1/5 to Russet Bulba on Sat Nov 11 16:18:28 2023
    On Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 1:14:58 AM UTC+1, Russet Bulba wrote:

Jaki mianowicie wybor i przez kogo? Przez dzieci? Jest to wybor na miare tego Milosiernego Boga Starego Testamentu.

Przez rodzicow tych dzieci, oczywiscie.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Russet Bulba@21:1/5 to Grzgrz on Sat Nov 11 16:26:04 2023
    On Saturday, November 11, 2023 at 8:18:30 PM UTC-4, Grzgrz wrote:
    On Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 1:14:58 AM UTC+1, Russet Bulba wrote:
    Czy Mossad zawiodl nie widzac co sie swieci? Moze jednak nie? Moze wiedzieli dokladnie co Hamas szykuje i przekazywali te informacje do Netanyahu. I moze Netanyahu dokonal wyboru. Moze uznal, ze mord na taka skale bedzie dobrym pretekstem do
    totalnej pacyfikacji Strefy Gazy? Czemu osobiscie sie nie dziwie.

Zbyt maly wplyw na rodzicow?

A ponizej to co Milosierny obiecal Izraelitom i co maja goje do tego? Kowenant miedzy Izraelem i Bogiem. Wynika bowiem, iz cala wolna wola dostosowac sie lub nie byla po stronie Izraelitow a Goje li tylko Milosiernego narzedziem.

Curses for Disobedience

15 However, if you do not obey the Lord your God and do not carefully follow all his commands and decrees I am giving you today, all these curses will come on you and overtake you:

16 You will be cursed in the city and cursed in the country.

17 Your basket and your kneading trough will be cursed.

18 The fruit of your womb will be cursed, and the crops of your land, and the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks.

19 You will be cursed when you come in and cursed when you go out.

20 The Lord will send on you curses, confusion and rebuke in everything you put your hand to, until you are destroyed and come to sudden ruin because of the evil you have done in forsaking him.[a] 21 The Lord will plague you with diseases until he has
    destroyed you from the land you are entering to possess. 22 The Lord will strike you with wasting disease, with fever and inflammation, with scorching heat and drought, with blight and mildew, which will plague you until you perish. 23 The sky over your
    head will be bronze, the ground beneath you iron. 24 The Lord will turn the rain of your country into dust and powder; it will come down from the skies until you are destroyed.

25 The Lord will cause you to be defeated before your enemies. You will come at them from one direction but flee from them in seven, and you will become a thing of horror to all the kingdoms on earth. 26 Your carcasses will be food for all the birds and
    the wild animals, and there will be no one to frighten them away. 27 The Lord will afflict you with the boils of Egypt and with tumors, festering sores and the itch, from which you cannot be cured. 28 The Lord will afflict you with madness, blindness and
    confusion of mind. 29 At midday you will grope about like a blind person in the dark. You will be unsuccessful in everything you do; day after day you will be oppressed and robbed, with no one to rescue you.

30 You will be pledged to be married to a woman, but another will take her and rape her. You will build a house, but you will not live in it. You will plant a vineyard, but you will not even begin to enjoy its fruit. 31 Your ox will be slaughtered before
    your eyes, but you will eat none of it. Your donkey will be forcibly taken from you and will not be returned. Your sheep will be given to your enemies, and no one will rescue them. 32 Your sons and daughters will be given to another nation, and you will
    wear out your eyes watching for them day after day, powerless to lift a hand. 33 A people that you do not know will eat what your land and labor produce, and you will have nothing but cruel oppression all your days. 34 The sights you see will drive you
    mad. 35 The Lord will afflict your knees and legs with painful boils that cannot be cured, spreading from the soles of your feet to the top of your head.

36 The Lord will drive you and the king you set over you to a nation unknown to you or your ancestors. There you will worship other gods, gods of wood and stone. 37 You will become a thing of horror, a byword and an object of ridicule among all the
    peoples where the Lord will drive you.

38 You will sow much seed in the field but you will harvest little, because locusts will devour it. 39 You will plant vineyards and cultivate them but you will not drink the wine or gather the grapes, because worms will eat them. 40 You will have olive
    trees throughout your country but you will not use the oil, because the olives will drop off. 41 You will have sons and daughters but you will not keep them, because they will go into captivity. 42 Swarms of locusts will take over all your trees and the
    crops of your land.

43 The foreigners who reside among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower. 44 They will lend to you, but you will not lend to them. They will be the head, but you will be the tail.

45 All these curses will come on you. They will pursue you and overtake you until you are destroyed, because you did not obey the Lord your God and observe the commands and decrees he gave you. 46 They will be a sign and a wonder to you and your
    descendants forever. 47 Because you did not serve the Lord your God joyfully and gladly in the time of prosperity, 48 therefore in hunger and thirst, in nakedness and dire poverty, you will serve the enemies the Lord sends against you. He will put an
    iron yoke on your neck until he has destroyed you.

49 The Lord will bring a nation against you from far away, from the ends of the earth, like an eagle swooping down, a nation whose language you will not understand, 50 a fierce-looking nation without respect for the old or pity for the young. 51 They
    will devour the young of your livestock and the crops of your land until you are destroyed. They will leave you no grain, new wine or olive oil, nor any calves of your herds or lambs of your flocks until you are ruined. 52 They will lay siege to all the
    cities throughout your land until the high fortified walls in which you trust fall down. They will besiege all the cities throughout the land the Lord your God is giving you.

53 Because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your God has given you. 54 Even the most gentle and sensitive man among you will have no
    compassion on his own brother or the wife he loves or his surviving children, 55 and he will not give to one of them any of the flesh of his children that he is eating. It will be all he has left because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you
    during the siege of all your cities. 56 The most gentle and sensitive woman among you—so sensitive and gentle that she would not venture to touch the ground with the sole of her foot—will begrudge the husband she loves and her own son or daughter 57
    the afterbirth from her womb and the children she bears. For in her dire need she intends to eat them secretly because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of your cities.

58 If you do not carefully follow all the words of this law, which are written in this book, and do not revere this glorious and awesome name—the Lord your God— 59 the Lord will send fearful plagues on you and your descendants, harsh and prolonged
    disasters, and severe and lingering illnesses. 60 He will bring on you all the diseases of Egypt that you dreaded, and they will cling to you. 61 The Lord will also bring on you every kind of sickness and disaster not recorded in this Book of the Law,
    until you are destroyed. 62 You who were as numerous as the stars in the sky will be left but few in number, because you did not obey the Lord your God. 63 Just as it pleased the Lord to make you prosper and increase in number, so it will please him to
    ruin and destroy you. You will be uprooted from the land you are entering to possess.

64 Then the Lord will scatter you among all nations, from one end of the earth to the other. There you will worship other gods—gods of wood and stone, which neither you nor your ancestors have known. 65 Among those nations you will find no repose, no
    resting place for the sole of your foot. There the Lord will give you an anxious mind, eyes weary with longing, and a despairing heart. 66 You will live in constant suspense, filled with dread both night and day, never sure of your life. 67 In the
    morning you will say, “If only it were evening!” and in the evening, “If only it were morning!”—because of the terror that will fill your hearts and the sights that your eyes will see. 68 The Lord will send you back in ships to Egypt on a
    journey I said you should never make again. There you will offer yourselves for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but no one will buy you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Piotr@21:1/5 to Grzgrz on Sat Nov 11 17:05:51 2023
    On Saturday, November 11, 2023 at 8:31:37 PM UTC-3:30, Grzgrz wrote:
    Serce mi krwawi gdy widze smierc tylu niewinnych cywilow. Ale czy naprawde niewinnych? To byl ich wybor.

skoro po kropce implikuje Pan ze kilkanascie tysiecy cywilow zabitych przez IDF, w wiekszosci kobiety i dzieci, "nie byli naprawde niewinnymi" i "ze wybrali" swoja smierc, to Pan wybaczy, ale Panskie "krwawiace serce" - tylko na pokaz.

====
    Piotr

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ZalekBloom@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 11 20:50:14 2023
    On Sat, 11 Nov 2023 16:01:35 -0800 (PST), Grzgrz <gjc1gjc2@gmail.com>
    wrote:

Czy Mossad zawiodl nie widzac co sie swieci? Moze jednak nie? Moze wiedzieli dokladnie co Hamas szykuje i przekazywali te informacje
    do Netanyahu. I moze Netanyahu dokonal wyboru. Moze uznal, ze mord na taka skale bedzie dobrym pretekstem do totalnej pacyfikacji Strefy Gazy?
    Czemu osobiscie sie nie dziwie.

Dosc czesto ogladam izraelska TV i choc oficjalne haslo jest -
    najpierw musimy zwyciezyc, a zbadamy ta sprawe po wygranej - juz
    zaczyna sie wzajemne oskarzanie.
    Wojskowi i Mossad bija sie w piersi, a Netaniahu milczy, dajac do
    zrozumienia ze on jest tylko premiem i sie nie miesza do spraw
    wojskowych.
    Z tego co rozumiem to wojsko i Mossad myslalo tak:
    Izrael zainwestowal miliardy w nowoczesny elektroniczny plot ktory
    nikt, a szczegolnie prymitywni Palestynczycy nie potrafia przejsc,
    wiec nawet gdy byly jakies wiadomosc ze Hamas cos szykuje, odpowiedz
    byla - niech sprobuja.
    To jest dokladnie to co ja pamietam gdy Izrael zakonczyl budowe
    umocnien na kanale sueskim. Pamietam jak hucznie w swietowano
    ukonczenie umocnien, a Bar Lev ktory tym kierowal (nazwano to linia
    Bar Leva) na pytanie co bedzie jesli Egipcjanie zaatakuje, usmiechnal
    sie z wyzszoscia i powiedzial - niech sprobuja.
    Nawiasem mowiac - w ta noc przed atakiem Mossad i wojsko mialy narade
    co robic, bo wyglada na to ze Hamas cos szykuje - zdecydowano podjac
    decyzje nazajutrz.

zalek

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ZalekBloom@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to cyrylmetody2014@gmail.com on Sat Nov 11 21:07:26 2023
    On Sat, 11 Nov 2023 16:26:04 -0800 (PST), Russet Bulba <cyrylmetody2014@gmail.com> wrote:

On Saturday, November 11, 2023 at 8:18:30?PM UTC-4, Grzgrz wrote:
    On Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 1:14:58?AM UTC+1, Russet Bulba wrote:
    On Saturday, November 11, 2023 at 8:01:37?PM UTC-4, Grzgrz wrote:
    Czy Mossad zawiodl nie widzac co sie swieci? Moze jednak nie? Moze wiedzieli dokladnie co Hamas szykuje i przekazywali te informacje do Netanyahu. I moze Netanyahu dokonal wyboru. Moze uznal, ze mord na taka skale bedzie dobrym pretekstem do

A ponizej to co Milosierny obiecal Izraelitom i co maja goje do tego? Kowenant miedzy Izraelem i Bogiem. Wynika bowiem, iz cala wolna wola dostosowac sie lub nie byla po stronie Izraelitow a Goje li tylko Milosiernego narzedziem.

Curses for Disobedience

15 However, if you do not obey the Lord your God and do not carefully follow all his commands and decrees I am giving you today, all these curses will come on you and overtake you:

18 The fruit of your womb will be cursed, and the crops of your land, and the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks.

20 The Lord will send on you curses, confusion and rebuke in everything you put your hand to, until you are destroyed and come to sudden ruin because of the evil you have done in forsaking him.[a] 21 The Lord will plague you with diseases until he has
    destroyed you from the land you are entering to possess. 22 The Lord will strike
    you with wasting disease, with fever and inflammation, with scorching heat and drought, with blight and mildew, which will plague you until you perish. 23 The sky over your head will be bronze, the ground beneath you iron. 24 The Lord will turn the rain
    of your country into dust and powder; it will come down from the skies until you are destroyed.

25 The Lord will cause you to be defeated before your enemies. You will come at them from one direction but flee from them in seven, and you will become a thing of horror to all the kingdoms on earth. 26 Your carcasses will be food for all the birds and
    the wild animals, and there will be no one to frighten them away. 27 The Lord will afflict you with the boils of Egypt and with tumors, festering sores and the itch, from which you cannot be cured. 28 The Lord will afflict you with madness, blindness and confusion of mind. 29 At midday you will grope about like a blind person in
    the dark. You will be unsuccessful in everything you do; day after day you will be oppressed and robbed, with no one to rescue you.

30 You will be pledged to be married to a woman, but another will take her and rape her. You will build a house, but you will not live in it. You will plant a vineyard, but you will not even begin to enjoy its fruit. 31 Your ox will be slaughtered
    before your eyes, but you will eat none of it. Your donkey will be forcibly taken
    from you and will not be returned. Your sheep will be given to your enemies, and no one will rescue them. 32 Your sons and daughters will be given to another nation, and you will wear out your eyes watching for them day after day, powerless to lift a
    hand. 33 A people that you do not know will eat what your land and labor produce,
    and you will have nothing but cruel oppression all your days. 34 The sights you see will drive you mad. 35 The Lord will afflict your knees and legs with painful boils that cannot be cured, spreading from the soles of your feet to the top of your head.

36 The Lord will drive you and the king you set over you to a nation unknown to you or your ancestors. There you will worship other gods, gods of wood and stone. 37 You will become a thing of horror, a byword and an object of ridicule among all the

38 You will sow much seed in the field but you will harvest little, because locusts will devour it. 39 You will plant vineyards and cultivate them but you will not drink the wine or gather the grapes, because worms will eat them. 40 You will have olive
    trees throughout your country but you will not use the oil, because the olives will drop off. 41 You will have sons and daughters but you will not keep them, because they will go into captivity. 42 Swarms of locusts will take over all your trees and the crops of your land.

43 The foreigners who reside among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower. 44 They will lend to you, but you will not lend to them. They will be the head, but you will be the tail.

45 All these curses will come on you. They will pursue you and overtake you until you are destroyed, because you did not obey the Lord your God and observe the commands and decrees he gave you. 46 They will be a sign and a wonder to you and your
    descendants forever. 47 Because you did not serve the Lord your God joyfully and
    gladly in the time of prosperity, 48 therefore in hunger and thirst, in nakedness and dire poverty, you will serve the enemies the Lord sends against you. He will put an iron yoke on your neck until he has destroyed you.

49 The Lord will bring a nation against you from far away, from the ends of the earth, like an eagle swooping down, a nation whose language you will not understand, 50 a fierce-looking nation without respect for the old or pity for the young. 51 They
    will devour the young of your livestock and the crops of your land until you are
    destroyed. They will leave you no grain, new wine or olive oil, nor any calves of your herds or lambs of your flocks until you are ruined. 52 They will lay siege to all the cities throughout your land until the high fortified walls in which you trust
    fall down. They will besiege all the cities throughout the land the Lord your God
    is giving you.

53 Because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your God has given you. 54 Even the most gentle and sensitive man among you will have no
    compassion on his own brother or the wife he loves or his surviving children, 55 and
    he will not give to one of them any of the flesh of his children that he is eating. It will be all he has left because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of all your cities. 56 The most gentle and sensitive woman among you—
    so sensitive and gentle that she would not venture to touch the ground with the sole of her foot—will begrudge the husband she loves and her own son or daughter 57 the afterbirth from her womb and the children she bears. For in her dire need she intends to eat them secretly because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you
    during the siege of your cities.

58 If you do not carefully follow all the words of this law, which are written in this book, and do not revere this glorious and awesome name—the Lord your God— 59 the Lord will send fearful plagues on you and your descendants, harsh and prolonged
    disasters, and severe and lingering illnesses. 60 He will bring on you all the diseases of Egypt that you dreaded, and they will cling to you. 61 The Lord will also bring on you every kind of sickness and disaster not recorded in this Book of the Law, until you are destroyed. 62 You who were as numerous as the stars in the sky will
    be left but few in number, because you did not obey the Lord your God. 63 Just as it pleased the Lord to make you prosper and increase in number, so it will please him to ruin and destroy you. You will be uprooted from the land you are entering to possess.

64 Then the Lord will scatter you among all nations, from one end of the earth to the other. There you will worship other gods—gods of wood and stone, which neither you nor your ancestors have known. 65 Among those nations you will find no repose, no
    resting place for the sole of your foot. There the Lord will give you an anxious
    mind, eyes weary with longing, and a despairing heart. 66 You will live in constant suspense, filled with dread both night and day, never sure of your life. 67 In the morning you will say, “If only it were evening!” and in the evening, “If only it
    were morning!”—because of the terror that will fill your hearts and the sights that
    your eyes will see. 68 The Lord will send you back in ships to Egypt on a journey I said you should never make again. There you will offer yourselves for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but no one will buy you.

Bardzo ladnie sie Pan rozpisal przypisjuac Biblie kibutzom, tylko
    niestety wiekszosc kibutzow to osiedla nierelijne - jak sie chce psa
    uderzyc, to mozna to uderzyc nawet kielbasa.

zalek

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Piotr@21:1/5 to Zalek...@hotmail.com on Sat Nov 11 20:26:50 2023
    On Saturday, November 11, 2023 at 10:37:38 PM UTC-3:30, Zalek...@hotmail.com wrote:
    On Sat, 11 Nov 2023 16:26:04 -0800 (PST), Russet Bulba <cyrylme...@gmail.com> wrote:

Curses for Disobedience

[etc]

Bardzo ladnie sie Pan rozpisal przypisjuac Biblie kibutzom, tylko niestety wiekszosc kibutzow to osiedla nierelijne
    - jak sie chce psa uderzyc, to mozna to uderzyc nawet kielbasa.
    zalek

Dyskusja NIE JEST o pogladach w kibucach - a o Netanyahu i jego skrajnie prawicowym rzadzie, dominowanym przez
    ortodoksow i rzecznikow settlers, ktorzy uwazaja, ze cala Palestyna nalezy do Zydow z nadania Boga dla jego Narodu
    Wybranego. I tenze premier Izraela, w swoim poslaniu do narodu, odwolal sie do "our Bible" przygotowujac swoj kraj
    na to co IDF zrobi w Gazie:

"On Saturday, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that Israelis were united in their fight against Hamas, whom
    he described as an enemy of incomparable cruelty. “They are committed to completely eliminating this evil from the world,”
    Netanyahu said in Hebrew. He then added: “You must remember what Amalek has done to you, says our Holy Bible. And we do remember.”
    https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2023/11/benjamin-netanyahu-amalek-israel-palestine-gaza-saul-samuel-old-testament/

Tak wiec z ponad 23,000 wersetow Testamentu - w nawiazaniu do Gazy Netanyuahu WYBRAL dla swojego poslania do narodu
    akurat te o Amelekach. A jakie bylo polecenie Boga do jego Narodu Wybranego o tym co nalezy zrobic Amelakami?

"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

Sounds a lot like ... somebody's plan for Gaza.

Piotr

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Grzgrz@21:1/5 to Piotr on Sat Nov 11 21:56:26 2023
    On Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 2:05:54 AM UTC+1, Piotr wrote:
    Serce mi krwawi gdy widze smierc tylu niewinnych cywilow. Ale czy naprawde niewinnych? To byl ich wybor.
    skoro po kropce implikuje Pan ze kilkanascie tysiecy cywilow zabitych przez IDF, w wiekszosci kobiety i dzieci, "nie byli naprawde niewinnymi" i "ze wybrali" swoja smierc, to Pan wybaczy, ale Panskie "krwawiace serce" - tylko na pokaz.

====
    Piotr

Na pokaz. Oczywiscie. Po to jest serce.
    Ale naprawde nie lubie zabijania cywili.
    Ani innych ludzi.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Grzgrz@21:1/5 to Zalek... on Sat Nov 11 22:00:48 2023
    On Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 2:50:27 AM UTC+1, Zalek... wrote:
    On Sat, 11 Nov 2023 16:01:35 -0800 (PST), Grzgrz
    wrote:
    Czy Mossad zawiodl nie widzac co sie swieci? Moze jednak nie? Moze wiedzieli dokladnie co Hamas szykuje i przekazywali te informacje
    do Netanyahu. I moze Netanyahu dokonal wyboru. Moze uznal, ze mord na taka skale bedzie dobrym pretekstem do totalnej pacyfikacji Strefy Gazy?

Wojskowi i Mossad bija sie w piersi, a Netaniahu milczy, dajac do zrozumienia ze on jest tylko premiem i sie nie miesza do spraw
    wojskowych.
    byla - niech sprobuja.
    decyzje nazajutrz.

zalek

Prawdopodobnie. Anyway, Netahyahu ma pretekst. Tylko geopolitycznie
    to chyba bedzie kleska.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ZalekBloom@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 12 08:34:49 2023
    On Sat, 11 Nov 2023 20:26:50 -0800 (PST), Piotr <petrelnl@gmail.com>
    wrote:

On Saturday, November 11, 2023 at 10:37:38?PM UTC-3:30, Zalek...@hotmail.com wrote:
    On Sat, 11 Nov 2023 16:26:04 -0800 (PST), Russet Bulba
    <cyrylme...@gmail.com> wrote:

Curses for Disobedience

[etc]

Bardzo ladnie sie Pan rozpisal przypisjuac Biblie kibutzom, tylko niestety wiekszosc kibutzow to osiedla nierelijne
    zalek

Dyskusja NIE JEST o pogladach w kibucach - a o Netanyahu i jego skrajnie prawicowym rzadzie, dominowanym przez
    ortodoksow i rzecznikow settlers, ktorzy uwazaja, ze cala Palestyna nalezy do Zydow z nadania Boga dla jego Narodu
    Wybranego. I tenze premier Izraela, w swoim poslaniu do narodu, odwolal sie do "our Bible" przygotowujac swoj kraj

"On Saturday, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that Israelis were united in their fight against Hamas, whom
    he described as an enemy of incomparable cruelty. “They are committed to completely eliminating this evil from the world,”
    Netanyahu said in Hebrew. He then added: “You must remember what Amalek has done to you, says our Holy Bible. And we do remember.”
    https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2023/11/benjamin-netanyahu-amalek-israel-palestine-gaza-saul-samuel-old-testament/

Tak wiec z ponad 23,000 wersetow Testamentu - w nawiazaniu do Gazy Netanyuahu WYBRAL dla swojego poslania do narodu
    akurat te o Amelekach. A jakie bylo polecenie Boga do jego Narodu Wybranego o tym co nalezy zrobic Amelakami?

"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. >Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

Piotr

Znowu ma Pan racje Panie Piotrze, przeciez tytul watku jest "Czy
    Mossad zawiodl", a wiec to oczywiste ze powinnismy dyskutowac o Starym Testamencie a nie o kibutzach.
    A jesli o Starym Testamencie i Amalekach - to oczywiscie nalezy dojsc
    do wnioski tak naprawde Nataniahu wydal tajne przeslanie Izraelczykom
    aby wymordowac wszystkich Plestynczykow, co nawet ma sens, bo Hamas ma
    swojej konstytucji:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas_Covenant
    From Hamas charter:
    [...]
    The Day of Judgment will not come until Muslims fight the Jews, when
    the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will
    say, 'O Muslim, O servant of God, there is a Jew behind me, come and
    kill him.' Only the Gharkad tree would not do that, because it is one
    of the trees of the Jews.

A wiec wypowiedz Netanyahu swiadczy chce ostrzec Izraelczykow przed
    planami Hamasu(*)

zalek

(*) To byl oczywiscie dowcip - bawi mnie gdy w mowie politykow
    izraelskich zawsze doszukuje sie jakies straszliwe spiski ktore nie
    widzi sie w innych narodach. Zaloze sie ze gdy jakis polski polityk
    bedzie slawil bohaterstwo Polakow pod Samosjera, nikt nie bedzie temu politykowi przypisywal checi reklamowania wstepowania do obcych armii
    w celu duszenia ruchow wyzwolenczych.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ZalekBloom@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 12 08:43:54 2023
    On Sat, 11 Nov 2023 22:00:48 -0800 (PST), Grzgrz <gjc1gjc2@gmail.com>
    wrote:

On Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 2:50:27?AM UTC+1, Zalek... wrote:
    wrote:

wojskowych.
    byla - niech sprobuja.
    decyzje nazajutrz.

zalek

to chyba bedzie kleska.

Tez wydaje mi sie ze Izrael nie wygra tej wojny. Hamas wybudowal
    potezne podziemne miasto gdzie maja potezne zapasy amunicji i
    zywnosci, a na gorze chowa sie wsrod cywili. TV pokazuje co sie dzieje
    w Gazie i juz nie tylko lekarze, nawet izraelskie organizacje
    protestuja, nawet kilka osob ktorych rodziny zginely w OCT 7.
    No i oczywisce jest niebezpieczenstwo ze dolaczy sie Hizballa z
    Libanu, a oni maja ponad 100 tysiecy rakiet, a wtedy Izrael...nawet
    nie chce o tym myslec.
    No, ale jak mowil pewien znany zolnierz - jeszcze nigdy tak nie bylo,
    zeby to jakos nie bylo,

zalek

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Russet Bulba@21:1/5 to Zalek...@hotmail.com on Sun Nov 12 06:12:32 2023
    On Saturday, November 11, 2023 at 10:07:38 PM UTC-4, Zalek...@hotmail.com wrote:
    On Sat, 11 Nov 2023 16:26:04 -0800 (PST), Russet Bulba <cyrylme...@gmail.com> wrote:

Curses for Disobedience

destroyed you from the land you are entering to possess. 22 The Lord will strike
    you with wasting disease, with fever and inflammation, with scorching heat and drought, with blight and mildew, which will plague you until you perish. 23 The sky over your head will be bronze, the ground beneath you iron. 24 The Lord will turn the
    rain of your country into dust and powder; it will come down from the skies until
    you are destroyed.

25 The Lord will cause you to be defeated before your enemies. You will come at them from one direction but flee from them in seven, and you will become a thing of horror to all the kingdoms on earth. 26 Your carcasses will be food for all the birds
    and the wild animals, and there will be no one to frighten them away. 27 The Lord
    will afflict you with the boils of Egypt and with tumors, festering sores and the itch, from which you cannot be cured. 28 The Lord will afflict you with madness, blindness and confusion of mind. 29 At midday you will grope about like a blind person in
    the dark. You will be unsuccessful in everything you do; day after day you will
    be oppressed and robbed, with no one to rescue you.

30 You will be pledged to be married to a woman, but another will take her and rape her. You will build a house, but you will not live in it. You will plant a vineyard, but you will not even begin to enjoy its fruit. 31 Your ox will be slaughtered
    before your eyes, but you will eat none of it. Your donkey will be forcibly taken
    from you and will not be returned. Your sheep will be given to your enemies, and no one will rescue them. 32 Your sons and daughters will be given to another nation, and you will wear out your eyes watching for them day after day, powerless to lift a
    hand. 33 A people that you do not know will eat what your land and labor produce,
    and you will have nothing but cruel oppression all your days. 34 The sights you see will drive you mad. 35 The Lord will afflict your knees and legs with painful boils that cannot be cured, spreading from the soles of your feet to the top of your head.

38 You will sow much seed in the field but you will harvest little, because locusts will devour it. 39 You will plant vineyards and cultivate them but you will not drink the wine or gather the grapes, because worms will eat them. 40 You will have
    olive trees throughout your country but you will not use the oil, because the olives
    will drop off. 41 You will have sons and daughters but you will not keep them, because they will go into captivity. 42 Swarms of locusts will take over all your trees and the crops of your land.

descendants forever. 47 Because you did not serve the Lord your God joyfully and
    gladly in the time of prosperity, 48 therefore in hunger and thirst, in nakedness and dire poverty, you will serve the enemies the Lord sends against you. He will put an iron yoke on your neck until he has destroyed you.

will devour the young of your livestock and the crops of your land until you are
    destroyed. They will leave you no grain, new wine or olive oil, nor any calves of your herds or lambs of your flocks until you are ruined. 52 They will lay siege to all the cities throughout your land until the high fortified walls in which you trust
    fall down. They will besiege all the cities throughout the land the Lord your God
    is giving you.

compassion on his own brother or the wife he loves or his surviving children, 55 and
    he will not give to one of them any of the flesh of his children that he is eating. It will be all he has left because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of all your cities. 56 The most gentle and sensitive woman among you
    so sensitive and gentle that she would not venture to touch the ground with the
    sole of her foot—will begrudge the husband she loves and her own son or daughter 57 the afterbirth from her womb and the children she bears. For in her dire need she intends to eat them secretly because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you
    during the siege of your cities.

disasters, and severe and lingering illnesses. 60 He will bring on you all the
    diseases of Egypt that you dreaded, and they will cling to you. 61 The Lord will also bring on you every kind of sickness and disaster not recorded in this Book of the Law, until you are destroyed. 62 You who were as numerous as the stars in the sky
    will be left but few in number, because you did not obey the Lord your God. 63 Just
    as it pleased the Lord to make you prosper and increase in number, so it will please him to ruin and destroy you. You will be uprooted from the land you are entering to possess.

64 Then the Lord will scatter you among all nations, from one end of the earth to the other. There you will worship other gods—gods of wood and stone, which neither you nor your ancestors have known. 65 Among those nations you will find no repose,
    no resting place for the sole of your foot. There the Lord will give you an anxious
    mind, eyes weary with longing, and a despairing heart. 66 You will live in constant suspense, filled with dread both night and day, never sure of your life. 67 In the morning you will say, “If only it were evening!” and in the evening, “If only
    it were morning!”—because of the terror that will fill your hearts and the sights that
    your eyes will see. 68 The Lord will send you back in ships to Egypt on a journey I said you should never make again. There you will offer yourselves for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but no one will buy you.

niestety wiekszosc kibutzow to osiedla nierelijne - jak sie chce psa uderzyc, to mozna to uderzyc nawet kielbasa.

zalek

Nie przypisuje Biblii kibucow lecz raczej Marxowi. Ale warto czasem wspomniec kontekst moralny cywilizacji zydowskiej i dawce Prawa oraz jego nature. Jest zdecydowanie okrutna i msciwa i chyba trudno to widziec inaczej. A skoro wszystkie plagi na Izrael
    pochodza od Boga, to jaka tu rola dla goi piza byciem zwyklym bozym narzedziem? Jednak w tym wszystkim sa to Zydzi, ktorzy maja podmiotowosc tj wolna wole wyboru miedzy przyjeciem Prawa lub go naruszeniem i ponoszeniem tego konsekwencji. Czesc odpowiedzi
    panu zgrzytajacemu na sciepie.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ZalekBloom@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to cyrylmetody2014@gmail.com on Sun Nov 12 11:53:03 2023
    On Sun, 12 Nov 2023 06:12:32 -0800 (PST), Russet Bulba <cyrylmetody2014@gmail.com> wrote:

On Saturday, November 11, 2023 at 10:07:38?PM UTC-4, Zalek...@hotmail.com wrote:

Curses for Disobedience

20 The Lord will send on you curses, confusion and rebuke in everything you put your hand to, until you are destroyed and come to sudden ruin because of the evil you have done in forsaking him.[a] 21 The Lord will plague you with diseases until he
    has destroyed you from the land you are entering to possess. 22 The Lord will strike
    you with wasting disease, with fever and inflammation, with scorching heat and drought, with blight and mildew, which will plague you until you perish. 23 The sky over your head will be bronze, the ground beneath you iron. 24 The Lord will turn the
    rain of your country into dust and powder; it will come down from the skies until
    you are destroyed.

25 The Lord will cause you to be defeated before your enemies. You will come at them from one direction but flee from them in seven, and you will become a thing of horror to all the kingdoms on earth. 26 Your carcasses will be food for all the birds
    and the wild animals, and there will be no one to frighten them away. 27 The Lord
    will afflict you with the boils of Egypt and with tumors, festering sores and the itch, from which you cannot be cured. 28 The Lord will afflict you with madness, blindness and confusion of mind. 29 At midday you will grope about like a blind person
    in the dark. You will be unsuccessful in everything you do; day after day you will
    be oppressed and robbed, with no one to rescue you.

38 You will sow much seed in the field but you will harvest little, because locusts will devour it. 39 You will plant vineyards and cultivate them but you will not drink the wine or gather the grapes, because worms will eat them. 40 You will have
    olive trees throughout your country but you will not use the oil, because the olives
    will drop off. 41 You will have sons and daughters but you will not keep them, because they will go into captivity. 42 Swarms of locusts will take over all your trees and the crops of your land.

is giving you.

compassion on his own brother or the wife he loves or his surviving children, 55
    and
    he will not give to one of them any of the flesh of his children that he is eating. It will be all he has left because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of all your cities. 56 The most gentle and sensitive woman among
    you—so sensitive and gentle that she would not venture to touch the ground with
    the
    sole of her foot—will begrudge the husband she loves and her own son or daughter 57 the afterbirth from her womb and the children she bears. For in her dire need she intends to eat them secretly because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on
    you during the siege of your cities.

58 If you do not carefully follow all the words of this law, which are written in this book, and do not revere this glorious and awesome name—the Lord your God— 59 the Lord will send fearful plagues on you and your descendants, harsh and
    prolonged disasters, and severe and lingering illnesses. 60 He will bring on you all the
    diseases of Egypt that you dreaded, and they will cling to you. 61 The Lord will also bring on you every kind of sickness and disaster not recorded in this Book of the Law, until you are destroyed. 62 You who were as numerous as the stars in the sky
    will be left but few in number, because you did not obey the Lord your God. 63 Just
    as it pleased the Lord to make you prosper and increase in number, so it will please him to ruin and destroy you. You will be uprooted from the land you are entering to possess.

64 Then the Lord will scatter you among all nations, from one end of the earth to the other. There you will worship other gods—gods of wood and stone, which neither you nor your ancestors have known. 65 Among those nations you will find no repose,
    no resting place for the sole of your foot. There the Lord will give you an anxious
    mind, eyes weary with longing, and a despairing heart. 66 You will live in constant suspense, filled with dread both night and day, never sure of your life. 67 In the morning you will say, “If only it were evening!” and in the evening, “If only
    it were morning!”—because of the terror that will fill your hearts and the sights
    that

niestety wiekszosc kibutzow to osiedla nierelijne - jak sie chce psa
    uderzyc, to mozna to uderzyc nawet kielbasa.

zalek

Nie przypisuje Biblii kibucow lecz raczej Marxowi. Ale warto czasem wspomniec kontekst moralny cywilizacji zydowskiej i dawce Prawa oraz jego nature.
    Jest zdecydowanie okrutna i msciwa i chyba trudno to widziec inaczej. A skoro wszystkie plagi na Izrael pochodza od Boga, to jaka tu rola dla goi piza byciem zwyklym
    bozym narzedziem? Jednak w tym wszystkim sa to Zydzi, ktorzy maja podmiotowosc tj wolna wole wyboru miedzy przyjeciem Prawa lub go naruszeniem i ponoszeniem
    tego konsekwencji. Czesc odpowiedzi panu zgrzytajacemu na sciepie.

Jesli chodzi o Stary Testament to zgadzam sie z Panem w 100%. Stary
    Testament jest zdecydowanie okrutny i msciwy i wybitnie pro-zydowski.
    Dlaczego caly swiat zdecydowal sie uwierzyc wlasnie a ta bajke, skoro
    mial do wyboru bajki lokalne czy tez bardzo fajnych rzymskich/greckich
    bogow jak Dionysus/Bacchus, Venus czy Priapus. Jestem przekonany ze
    wiekszosc ludzi na swiecie wolalaby swietowac Liberalia niz Wielknoc,
    Trzech Kroli czy tez Boze Narodzenie.
    Nowy Testament jest znacznie lagodniejszy, ale jak w niego wierzyc,
    skoro 9 przykazanie mowi "Nie pozadaj zony blizniego swego", a
    Wiekuisty upodobal sobie wlasnie mezatke? Przeciez Wiekuisty udowodnil
    ze potrafi stworzyc czlowieka z popiolu, jaki wiec sens mialo
    przyprawianie rogow biednemu stolarzowi?

Pan pisze " A skoro wszystkie plagi na Izrael pochodza od Boga, to
    jaka tu rola dla goi poza byciem zwyklym bozym narzedziem?"
    Nie jestem specjalista od Chrzescianstwa, ale o ile wiem to ten
    problem Chrzescjanie rozwiazali blyskotliwie: poniewaz Zydzi nie
    sluchali sie Boga, to dzis Chrzescjanie uwazaja sie za Zydow i te
    wszystkie Boskie obiecanki, cacanki dotycza Chrzescjan a nie Zydow.

zalek

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Piotr@21:1/5 to Grzgrz on Sun Nov 12 09:01:03 2023
    On Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 2:26:28 AM UTC-3:30, Grzgrz wrote:

Piotr

Na pokaz. Oczywiscie. Po to jest serce. Ale naprawde nie lubie zabijania cywili. Ani innych ludzi.

Panskie "niedziwienie sie" tym, ktorzy zabijaja cywilow, bo ich ofiary "nie sa naprawde niewinnymi" i "ze wybrali" swoja smierc -
    sugeruje co innego. Po ich owocach, nie zapewnieniach o sobie, poznacie ich.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Piotr@21:1/5 to Zalek...@hotmail.com on Sun Nov 12 09:35:03 2023
    On Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 10:04:54 AM UTC-3:30, Zalek...@hotmail.com wrote:
    On Sat, 11 Nov 2023 20:26:50 -0800 (PST), Piotr <petr...@gmail.com>
    wrote:
    On Saturday, November 11, 2023 at 10:37:38?PM UTC-3:30, Zalek...@hotmail.com wrote:

On Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 1:14:58?AM UTC+1, Russet Bulba wrote: >> >> > On Saturday, November 11, 2023 at 8:01:37?PM UTC-4, Grzgrz wrote:

Curses for Disobedience

[etc]

zalek

"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them.
    Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

Piotr
    Mossad zawiodl", a wiec to oczywiste ze powinnismy dyskutowac o Starym Testamencie a nie o kibutzach.

Mossad to tylko "tease" pana Grzegorza aby zasugerowac ze
    " Moze wiedzieli dokladnie co Hamas szykuje i przekazywali te informacje do Netanyahu. I moze Netanyahu dokonal wyboru. Moze uznal, ze mord na taka skale bedzie dobrym pretekstem do totalnej pacyfikacji Strefy Gazy? "

Po czym UZASADNIAL taka decyzje mozliwa decyzje Netanyahu - etyka:
    "Czemu osobiscie sie nie dziwie. Serce mi krwawi gdy widze smierc tylu niewinnych cywilow. Ale czy naprawde
    niewinnych? To byl ich wybor. Wybory maja znaczenie dla zycia i smierci..."

Na co pan Strak wskazal w kraju w ktorym religia jest tak wymieszana z polityka jak Izrael
    i kraju w ktoym wyborcy wybrali ultraprawicowy rzad zdominowany przez religijnych
    ortodoksow i terrorist settlers uwazajacych ze Bog dal im cala Palestyne - prawaccy
    politycy odwoluja sie czesto do religii - zwlaszcza gdy ta religia jest ...tak podatna
    na uzasadnienie agresji i eksterminacji "niewiernych" jak Stary Testament.
    Na co pan Strak podal cala liste cytatow z tej religii.

Na co Pan sie wlacza by pouczac pana Straka za jego ... antysemityzm ? No bo kogo wg Pana
    chcial uderzyc pan Strak ?:

"Bardzo ladnie sie Pan rozpisal przypisjuac Biblie kibutzom, tylko niestety wiekszosc kibutzow to
    osiedla nierelijne - jak sie chce psa uderzyc, to mozna to uderzyc nawet kielbasa.

aby wymordowac wszystkich Plestynczykow, co nawet ma sens, bo Hamas ma swojej konstytucji:

From Hamas charter:
    [...]

Netanyahu w swoje mowie do narodu - w uzasadnieniu swoich akcji w Gazie odwolal sie do wspolnej religii ("our Bible") - i wybral z niej Amalekow - o ktorych jego zydowski Bog mowil:

"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. "Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

Stad moj komentarz:

A fakt ze w obronie Netanyahu pisze Pan ze Hamas nie lepszy - makes my point.
    I rzad Netanyahu i Hamas sa zwolennikami:
    "Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

Glowna roznica - ze rzad Netanyahu ma O WIELE wieksze mozliwosci techniczne w takim
    "rozwiazaniu" kwestii palestynskiej niz Hamas ma w analogicznym "rozwiazaniu" kwestii zydowskiej.

Piotr

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ZalekBloom@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 13 12:14:51 2023
    On Sun, 12 Nov 2023 09:35:03 -0800 (PST), Piotr <petrelnl@gmail.com>
    wrote:

On Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 10:04:54?AM UTC-3:30, Zalek...@hotmail.com wrote:
    wrote:

On Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 1:14:58?AM UTC+1, Russet Bulba wrote: >> >> >> > On Saturday, November 11, 2023 at 8:01:37?PM UTC-4, Grzgrz wrote:

Curses for Disobedience

[etc]

zalek

Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

Piotr
    Mossad zawiodl", a wiec to oczywiste ze powinnismy dyskutowac o Starym
    Testamencie a nie o kibutzach.

" Moze wiedzieli dokladnie co Hamas szykuje i przekazywali te informacje do Netanyahu. I moze Netanyahu dokonal wyboru. Moze uznal, ze mord na taka skale bedzie dobrym pretekstem do totalnej pacyfikacji Strefy Gazy? "

"Czemu osobiscie sie nie dziwie. Serce mi krwawi gdy widze smierc tylu niewinnych cywilow. Ale czy naprawde

Na co pan Strak wskazal w kraju w ktorym religia jest tak wymieszana z polityka jak Izrael
    i kraju w ktoym wyborcy wybrali ultraprawicowy rzad zdominowany przez religijnych
    ortodoksow i terrorist settlers uwazajacych ze Bog dal im cala Palestyne - prawaccy
    politycy odwoluja sie czesto do religii - zwlaszcza gdy ta religia jest ...tak podatna
    na uzasadnienie agresji i eksterminacji "niewiernych" jak Stary Testament.
    Na co pan Strak podal cala liste cytatow z tej religii.

Na co Pan sie wlacza by pouczac pana Straka za jego ... antysemityzm ? No bo kogo wg Pana

"Bardzo ladnie sie Pan rozpisal przypisjuac Biblie kibutzom, tylko niestety wiekszosc kibutzow to
    osiedla nierelijne - jak sie chce psa uderzyc, to mozna to uderzyc nawet kielbasa.

swojej konstytucji:

From Hamas charter:
    [...]

Netanyahu w swoje mowie do narodu - w uzasadnieniu swoich akcji w Gazie odwolal
    sie do wspolnej religii ("our Bible") - i wybral z niej Amalekow - o ktorych jego zydowski Bog mowil:

"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. >"Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

Stad moj komentarz:

A fakt ze w obronie Netanyahu pisze Pan ze Hamas nie lepszy - makes my point. >I rzad Netanyahu i Hamas sa zwolennikami:
    "Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

Glowna roznica - ze rzad Netanyahu ma O WIELE wieksze mozliwosci techniczne w takim
    "rozwiazaniu" kwestii palestynskiej niz Hamas ma w analogicznym "rozwiazaniu" kwestii zydowskiej.

Piotr

Jak zwykle ma Pan racje Panie Piotrze - tak jak napisalem - tytul
    watku jest "Czy Mossad zawiodl", a wiec to oczywiste ze powinnismy
    dyskutowac o Starym Testamencie a nie o kibutzach, wiec nie rozumiem
    dlaczego tak zawziecie Pan dyskutuje z samym soba.
    Calkowicie sie zgadzam z Panem ze cytat o Amaleku to zaszyfrowany
    przekaz wymordowania wszystkich Palestynczykow, tak samo jak cytowanie
    Bibli przez Zydow w Pesach to zaszyfrowany przekaz wymordowania
    wszystkich Egipcjan.

Ale w jednym musze Pana poprawic, choc znajac Pana wiem ze Pan mnie
    niedlugo przekona ze to Pan ma racje a nie ja:
    nie chcialem pokazac ze Hamas jest gorszy, chcialem tylko pokazac ze w premowieniach politykow izraelskich zawsze doszukuje sie jakies
    straszliwe spiski, a wrogowie Izraela moga zupelenie otwarcie pisac o
    walce z Zydami i nikt im tego wypominac nie bedzie.
    Zaloze sie ze wycial Pam ten moj tekst przez przypadek, albo dlatego
    ze jest zbyt glupi:

"bawi mnie gdy w mowie politykow
    izraelskich zawsze doszukuje sie jakies straszliwe spiski ktore nie
    widzi sie w innych narodach. Zaloze sie ze gdy jakis polski polityk
    bedzie slawil bohaterstwo Polakow pod Samosjera, nikt nie bedzie temu politykowi przypisywal checi reklamowania wstepowania do obcych armii
    w celu duszenia ruchow wyzwolenczych."

zalek

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Piotr@21:1/5 to Zalek...@hotmail.com on Mon Nov 13 09:59:07 2023
    On Monday, November 13, 2023 at 1:44:58 PM UTC-3:30, Zalek...@hotmail.com wrote:
    On Sun, 12 Nov 2023 09:35:03 -0800 (PST), Piotr <petr...@gmail.com>
    wrote:
    On Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 10:04:54?AM UTC-3:30, Zalek...@hotmail.com wrote:
    wrote:

On Saturday, November 11, 2023 at 8:01:37?PM UTC-4, Grzgrz wrote: >> >> >> > > Czy Mossad zawiodl nie widzac co sie swieci? Moze jednak nie? Moze wiedzieli dokladnie co Hamas szykuje i przekazywali te informacje do Netanyahu. I moze Netanyahu dokonal wyboru. Moze uznal, ze mord na taka skale bedzie dobrym pretekstem
    do totalnej pacyfikacji Strefy Gazy? Czemu osobiscie sie nie dziwie.

Curses for Disobedience

[etc]

zalek

Piotr
    Mossad zawiodl", a wiec to oczywiste ze powinnismy dyskutowac o Starym
    Testamencie a nie o kibutzach.

na uzasadnienie agresji i eksterminacji "niewiernych" jak Stary Testament. >Na co pan Strak podal cala liste cytatow z tej religii.

swojej konstytucji:

From Hamas charter:
    [...]

Netanyahu w swoje mowie do narodu - w uzasadnieniu swoich akcji w Gazie odwolal
    sie do wspolnej religii ("our Bible") - i wybral z niej Amalekow - o ktorych jego zydowski Bog mowil:

Stad moj komentarz:

A fakt ze w obronie Netanyahu pisze Pan ze Hamas nie lepszy - makes my point.
    I rzad Netanyahu i Hamas sa zwolennikami:

Piotr
    Jak zwykle ma Pan racje Panie Piotrze

Dziekuje za zaznaczanie czy warto czytac Panska odpowiedz - zaczecie od standardowej obludy: "Jak zwykle ma
    Pan racje Panie Piotrze" does the trick. Powtorze wiec glowny punkt mojego argumentu:

====
    Netanyahu w przemowieniu do narodu, podajac cele Izraela w Gazie:
    Netanyahu said in Hebrew. He then added: “You must remember what Amalek has done to you, says our Holy Bible.
    And we do remember.”

A tu co zydowska "Holy Bible" mowi ze Zydzi maja zrobic z Amalekami:
    "Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. "Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

Moj komentarz: " Sounds a lot like ... somebody's plan for Gaza."

A gdy w obrone dzialan Izraela w Gazie, pan Zalek wskazal palcem na Hamas. moja odpowiedz:
    "fakt ze w obronie Netanyahu pisze Pan ze Hamas nie lepszy - makes my point. I rzad Netanyahu i Hamas sa
    zwolennikami: "Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”
    Glowna roznica - ze rzad Netanyahu ma O WIELE wieksze mozliwosci techniczne w takim "rozwiazaniu" kwestii palestynskiej
    niz Hamas ma w analogicznym "rozwiazaniu" kwestii zydowskiej.
    =====

Panska odpowiedz na powyzsze - w zalaczniku. Zalaczam, aby nie podawal sie Pan za ofiare mojej cenzury. Jak ktos nie widzial
    tego w Panskim oryginalnym poscie, to ma druga okazje przeczytac to tam co mial Pan do powiedzenia. Ja znajac Pana
    z tysiecy poprzednich Panskich postow, zwlaszcza tych zaczynajacych sie od falszywej pokory ("Jak zwykle ma Pan racje Panie Piotrze" )
    i/lub zbijania moich argumentow shooting the messanger (ostatnio popularne - przypisaniem mi pychy i gigantycznego ego
    - mam myslec o sobie ze "Zawsze Mam Racje i Nigdy sie Nie Myle") nie mam ani czasu ani ochoty wdawac sie
    w niekonczace sie szczegolwe dyskusje z Panem. Gdy oponent albo NIE jest ZDOLNY zrozumiec, albo NIE CHCE zrozumiec
    co czyta, i kompenusje to szyderstwem i hucpa - to traktowanie go jakby byl uczciwym partnerem w dyskusji jest jalowe.

Piotr Trela
    ===
    Zalek...@hotmail.com 1:44 PM (27 minutes ago)
    On Sun, 12 Nov 2023 09:35:03 -0800 (PST), Piotr <petr...@gmail.com> wrote: Jak zwykle ma Pan racje Panie Piotrze - tak jak napisalem - tytul watku jest "Czy Mossad zawiodl", a wiec to oczywiste
    ze powinnismy dyskutowac o Starym Testamencie a nie o kibutzach, wiec nie rozumiem dlaczego tak zawziecie Pan
    dyskutuje z samym soba.
    Calkowicie sie zgadzam z Panem ze cytat o Amaleku to zaszyfrowany przekaz wymordowania wszystkich Palestynczykow,
    tak samo jak cytowanie Bibli przez Zydow w Pesach to zaszyfrowany przekaz wymordowania wszystkich Egipcjan.

Ale w jednym musze Pana poprawic, choc znajac Pana wiem ze Pan mnie niedlugo przekona ze to Pan ma racje a nie ja:
    nie chcialem pokazac ze Hamas jest gorszy, chcialem tylko pokazac ze w premowieniach politykow izraelskich zawsze
    doszukuje sie jakies straszliwe spiski, a wrogowie Izraela moga zupelenie otwarcie pisac o walce z Zydami i nikt im tego
    wypominac nie bedzie.
    Zaloze sie ze wycial Pam ten moj tekst przez przypadek, albo dlatego ze jest zbyt glupi:

"bawi mnie gdy w mowie politykow izraelskich zawsze doszukuje sie jakies straszliwe spiski ktore nie widzi sie w
    innych narodach. Zaloze sie ze gdy jakis polski polityk bedzie slawil bohaterstwo Polakow pod Samosjera, nikt nie bedzie
    temu politykowi przypisywal checi reklamowania wstepowania do obcych armii w celu duszenia ruchow wyzwolenczych."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Grzgrz@21:1/5 to Piotr on Mon Nov 13 16:04:14 2023
    On Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 6:01:05 PM UTC+1, Piotr wrote:

Piotr

Na pokaz. Oczywiscie. Po to jest serce. Ale naprawde nie lubie zabijania cywili. Ani innych ludzi.
    Panskie "niedziwienie sie" tym, ktorzy zabijaja cywilow, bo ich ofiary "nie sa naprawde niewinnymi" i "ze wybrali" swoja smierc -

No i co z tego?
    Pan ma tez jakas tajemna wiedze na temat moich wewnetrznych rozterek?
    A moze uwaza, ze takich rozterek nie powinienem miec?
    Czy co inne? Bo sensu nie widze.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Piotr@21:1/5 to Grzgrz on Tue Nov 14 07:02:57 2023
    On Monday, November 13, 2023 at 8:34:16 PM UTC-3:30, Grzgrz wrote:

Piotr

No i co z tego? Pan ma tez jakas tajemna wiedze na temat moich wewnetrznych rozterek?

Ta "jakas tajemna wiedza" logika sie nazywa - interpretuje to co Pan opublikowal na scp, przy pomocy falsyfikowalnej logiki:
    jesli ktos wini ofiary - o kilkunastu tysiecach zabitych cywilow, w wiekszosc kobiety lub dzieci, pisze ze zabici "nie sa naprawde niewinnymi" i "ze wybrali"
    swoja smierc - to jego zapewnienia jak to jego serce krwawi z powodu ich smierci - raczej puste. Jesli Pan potrafi dowiesc odwrotnego,
    co jesli ja sie myle, powinno byc dziecinnie latwe, to chetnie zmienie zdanie. Bo na razie:

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it just may be a duck. Even if deep inside it fancies itself a nightingale.
    ===
    Piotr

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Grzgrz@21:1/5 to Piotr on Thu Nov 16 21:42:09 2023
    On Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 4:02:59 PM UTC+1, Piotr wrote:

Piotr

No i co z tego? Pan ma tez jakas tajemna wiedze na temat moich wewnetrznych rozterek?
    Ta "jakas tajemna wiedza" logika sie nazywa - interpretuje to co Pan opublikowal na scp, przy pomocy falsyfikowalnej logiki:
    jesli ktos wini ofiary - o kilkunastu tysiecach zabitych cywilow, w wiekszosc kobiety lub dzieci, pisze ze zabici "nie sa naprawde niewinnymi" i "ze wybrali"
    swoja smierc - to jego zapewnienia jak to jego serce krwawi z powodu ich smierci - raczej puste. Jesli Pan potrafi dowiesc odwrotnego,
    co jesli ja sie myle, powinno byc dziecinnie latwe, to chetnie zmienie zdanie. Bo na razie:

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it just may be a duck. Even if deep inside it fancies itself a nightingale.
    ===
    Piotr

Fakt. Pod ciezarem logiki I certainly look like a duck.
    Po prostu wyrazilem sie nie skrotowo i niejasno.
    Mialem na mysli tych, ktorzy kiedys wybrali Hamas.
    Bo to oni zadecydowali o rzadach terrorystow.
    Takie wybory maja konsekwencje dla przyszlosci.
    A obecne ofiary nie zrobily nic zeby to zmienic.

No, I don't feel like a nightingale.
    More like a hawk recently.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Nostradamus@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 17 11:09:01 2023
    W dniu 12.11.2023 o 14:43, ZalekBloom@hotmail.com pisze:
    On Sat, 11 Nov 2023 22:00:48 -0800 (PST), Grzgrz <gjc1gjc2@gmail.com>
    wrote:

On Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 2:50:27?AM UTC+1, Zalek... wrote:
    wrote:

wojskowych.
    byla - niech sprobuja.
    decyzje nazajutrz.

zalek

to chyba bedzie kleska.

potezne podziemne miasto gdzie maja potezne zapasy amunicji i
    zywnosci, a na gorze chowa sie wsrod cywili. TV pokazuje co sie dzieje
    w Gazie i juz nie tylko lekarze, nawet izraelskie organizacje
    protestuja, nawet kilka osob ktorych rodziny zginely w OCT 7.
    No i oczywisce jest niebezpieczenstwo ze dolaczy sie Hizballa z
    Libanu, a oni maja ponad 100 tysiecy rakiet, a wtedy Izrael...nawet
    nie chce o tym myslec.
    zeby to jakos nie bylo,

zalek

ObserwatorJ
    25 min. temu
    Żydzi znowu zastosowali fortel ogłaszając całemu światu że w tunelach były samochody załadowane bronią przygotowane do inwazji na Izrael,i to
    był wystarczający powód żeby eksterminować cywili w szpitalu.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Russet Bulba@21:1/5 to Grzgrz on Fri Nov 17 04:24:22 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 1:42:11 AM UTC-4, Grzgrz wrote:
    Czy Mossad zawiodl nie widzac co sie swieci? Moze jednak nie? Moze wiedzieli dokladnie co Hamas szykuje i przekazywali te informacje do Netanyahu. I moze Netanyahu dokonal wyboru. Moze uznal, ze mord na taka skale bedzie dobrym pretekstem

Piotr

===
    Piotr

A co mysmy zrobili w 1976 roku wpisujac sobie wiernosc dla Zwiazku Radzieckiego do Konstytucji? Cale szczescie, ze ten burdel sie rozwalil i Konstytucja tez nowa. W 1980-81 dalej probowalismy naprawiac socjalizm, ja wzialem tylek w troki i wyjechalem.
    Bawcie sie dalej sami no i chyba sie dobrze bawia? Gdzie cie wszyscy bez skazy? Na biedniackich rentach?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Grzgrz@21:1/5 to Russet Bulba on Fri Nov 17 07:36:25 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 1:24:24 PM UTC+1, Russet Bulba wrote:
    Czy Mossad zawiodl nie widzac co sie swieci? Moze jednak nie? Moze wiedzieli dokladnie co Hamas szykuje i przekazywali te informacje do Netanyahu. I moze Netanyahu dokonal wyboru. Moze uznal, ze mord na taka skale bedzie dobrym pretekstem

Piotr

===
    Piotr

A co mysmy zrobili w 1976 roku wpisujac sobie wiernosc dla Zwiazku Radzieckiego do Konstytucji? Cale szczescie, ze ten burdel sie rozwalil i Konstytucja tez nowa. W 1980-81 dalej probowalismy naprawiac socjalizm, ja wzialem tylek w troki i wyjechalem.
    Bawcie sie dalej sami no i chyba sie dobrze bawia? Gdzie cie wszyscy bez skazy? Na biedniackich rentach?

Mialem kolege, z ktorym w 1976 jezdzilismy po Ursusie rozdajac
    pomoc finansowa dla rodzin uwiezionych robotnikow. Pomoc byla
    zorganizowana oczywiscie przez KOR. Ten kolega to Jerzy Geresz,
    matematyk bardzo zaangazowany w dzialalnosc antykomunistyczna.
    Bardzo mu sie nie wiodlo i byl wielokrotnie palowany przez UB.
    Po 1989 nie znalazl sobie zadnej synekury i ostatecznie osiadl
    w swojej rodzinnej wiosce jako nauczyciel. Zywota dokonal na
    bardzo biednej rencie i zmarl na covid w 2020. Na jego pogrzebie
    byl Macierewicz. Takie to zycie...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Russet Bulba@21:1/5 to Grzgrz on Fri Nov 17 07:52:45 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 11:36:26 AM UTC-4, Grzgrz wrote:
    Czy Mossad zawiodl nie widzac co sie swieci? Moze jednak nie? Moze wiedzieli dokladnie co Hamas szykuje i przekazywali te informacje do Netanyahu. I moze Netanyahu dokonal wyboru. Moze uznal, ze mord na taka skale bedzie dobrym
    pretekstem do totalnej pacyfikacji Strefy Gazy? Czemu osobiscie sie nie dziwie.

Piotr

===
    Piotr

pomoc finansowa dla rodzin uwiezionych robotnikow. Pomoc byla
    zorganizowana oczywiscie przez KOR. Ten kolega to Jerzy Geresz,

Byl ale przedtem nie pomogl? A moze kolega nie chcial, bo mial godnosc. Mam nadzieje, ze nie umarl rozgoryczonym. Mialem tez kolegow, ktorzy sponiewierani przez komune pozniej umarli w biedzie. Mieli silne kregoslupy lecz slabo w zyciu dzialali lokciami.
    A trzeba na odwrot. Tak, to prawda i tak sie to wszystko konczy. Jedyna nadzieja na sprawiedlisosc, to zycie pozagrobowe.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Grzgrz@21:1/5 to Russet Bulba on Fri Nov 17 08:08:21 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 4:52:47 PM UTC+1, Russet Bulba wrote:
    Czy Mossad zawiodl nie widzac co sie swieci? Moze jednak nie? Moze wiedzieli dokladnie co Hamas szykuje i przekazywali te informacje do Netanyahu. I moze Netanyahu dokonal wyboru. Moze uznal, ze mord na taka skale bedzie dobrym

Piotr

===
    Piotr

A co mysmy zrobili w 1976 roku wpisujac sobie wiernosc dla Zwiazku Radzieckiego do Konstytucji? Cale szczescie, ze ten burdel sie rozwalil i Konstytucja tez nowa. W 1980-81 dalej probowalismy naprawiac socjalizm, ja wzialem tylek w troki i
    wyjechalem. Bawcie sie dalej sami no i chyba sie dobrze bawia? Gdzie cie wszyscy bez skazy? Na biedniackich rentach?
    pomoc finansowa dla rodzin uwiezionych robotnikow. Pomoc byla zorganizowana oczywiscie przez KOR. Ten kolega to Jerzy Geresz,
    Byl ale przedtem nie pomogl? A moze kolega nie chcial, bo mial godnosc. Mam nadzieje, ze nie umarl rozgoryczonym. Mialem tez kolegow, ktorzy sponiewierani przez komune pozniej umarli w biedzie. Mieli silne kregoslupy lecz slabo w zyciu dzialali
    lokciami. A trzeba na odwrot. Tak, to prawda i tak sie to wszystko konczy. Jedyna nadzieja na sprawiedlisosc, to zycie pozagrobowe.

Ale ta domniemana pozagrobowa sprawiedliwosc nie ma
    zadnego wplywu na to co sie tutaj dzieje.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From andal@21:1/5 to Nostradamus on Fri Nov 17 16:23:38 2023
    On Fri, 17 Nov 2023 11:09:01 +0100, Nostradamus wrote:

potezne podziemne miasto gdzie maja potezne zapasy amunicji i zywnosci,
    a na gorze chowa sie wsrod cywili. TV pokazuje co sie dzieje w Gazie i
    juz nie tylko lekarze, nawet izraelskie organizacje protestuja, nawet
    kilka osob ktorych rodziny zginely w OCT 7.
    No i oczywisce jest niebezpieczenstwo ze dolaczy sie Hizballa z Libanu,
    a oni maja ponad 100 tysiecy rakiet, a wtedy Izrael...nawet nie chce o
    tym myslec.
    zeby to jakos nie bylo,

zalek

ObserwatorJ 25 min. temu Żydzi znowu zastosowali fortel ogłaszając
    całemu światu że w tunelach były samochody załadowane bronią przygotowane do inwazji na Izrael,i to był wystarczający powód żeby eksterminować cywili w szpitalu.

ten hamas to wprost artysta, wykopal tunele ktorymi czolgi moga jezdzic a wykopywana ziemie polknol, tymi tunelami jeezdzi sie do miasta, tez nowowybudowango

a zydy slepe jak ten krol co nie widzial ze nago paraduje

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Russet Bulba@21:1/5 to Grzgrz on Fri Nov 17 08:37:33 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 12:08:23 PM UTC-4, Grzgrz wrote:
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 4:52:47 PM UTC+1, Russet Bulba wrote:

Piotr

===
    Piotr

A co mysmy zrobili w 1976 roku wpisujac sobie wiernosc dla Zwiazku Radzieckiego do Konstytucji? Cale szczescie, ze ten burdel sie rozwalil i Konstytucja tez nowa. W 1980-81 dalej probowalismy naprawiac socjalizm, ja wzialem tylek w troki i
    wyjechalem. Bawcie sie dalej sami no i chyba sie dobrze bawia? Gdzie cie wszyscy bez skazy? Na biedniackich rentach?
    pomoc finansowa dla rodzin uwiezionych robotnikow. Pomoc byla zorganizowana oczywiscie przez KOR. Ten kolega to Jerzy Geresz, matematyk bardzo zaangazowany w dzialalnosc antykomunistyczna.
    Byl ale przedtem nie pomogl? A moze kolega nie chcial, bo mial godnosc. Mam nadzieje, ze nie umarl rozgoryczonym. Mialem tez kolegow, ktorzy sponiewierani przez komune pozniej umarli w biedzie. Mieli silne kregoslupy lecz slabo w zyciu dzialali
    lokciami. A trzeba na odwrot. Tak, to prawda i tak sie to wszystko konczy. Jedyna nadzieja na sprawiedlisosc, to zycie pozagrobowe.
    Ale ta domniemana pozagrobowa sprawiedliwosc nie ma
    zadnego wplywu na to co sie tutaj dzieje.

Po to istnieje Niebo, gdyz problemu braku sprawiedliwego zycia na ziemi nikt nie rozwiazal. Ale i tak jest wspolczesnie bardziej sprawiedliwe dla ludzi niz dla zwiarzat, chociaz wyraznie widac, iz generalnie rzadzi sie takimi samymi prawami.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05