• Topless Polish Coal :-)

From A. Filip@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 4 08:49:49 2023
    https://notesfrompoland.com/2023/11/03/anger-over-topless-modelling-shoot-in-polish-state-owned-coal-mine/
    Anger over topless modelling shoot in Polish state-owned coal mine
    ; Nov 3, 2023 | Business, Energy & Climate, Society

Pictures have emerged of a topless photoshoot that took place in a state-owned coal mine, with models in various states of undress posing alongside miners operating equipment.

Following complaints from an MP, the mine’s owner has declared that it
    had no knowledge of the photo session – which it says was organised
    under false pretences – and has promised consequences against those responsible as well as anyone who violated health and safety codes.[…]

Od razu się klimat ocieplił, nieprawdaż? ;-)

--
    A. Filip
    | Z głupim nie idź w drogę - ściągnie na twą głowę nieszczęście.
    | (Przysłowie ormiańskie)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Russet Bulba@21:1/5 to A. Filip on Sat Nov 4 04:00:32 2023
    On Saturday, November 4, 2023 at 4:50:11 AM UTC-3, A. Filip wrote:
    https://notesfrompoland.com/2023/11/03/anger-over-topless-modelling-shoot-in-polish-state-owned-coal-mine/
    Anger over topless modelling shoot in Polish state-owned coal mine
    ; Nov 3, 2023 | Business, Energy & Climate, Society

Pictures have emerged of a topless photoshoot that took place in a state-owned coal mine, with models in various states of undress posing alongside miners operating equipment.

Following complaints from an MP, the mine’s owner has declared that it had no knowledge of the photo session – which it says was organised under false pretences – and has promised consequences against those responsible as well as anyone who violated health and safety codes.[…]

Od razu się klimat ocieplił, nieprawdaż? ;-)

--
    A. Filip
    | Z głupim nie idź w drogę - ściągnie na twą głowę nieszczęście.
    | (Przysłowie ormiańskie)

Nie maja lepszych? Czy to zawsze musi byc jakas juz nieco sczerstwiala kochanica czy zona prominencka?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From =?UTF-8?Q?Alojzy_G=C4=85ska?=@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 4 05:05:21 2023
    A. Filip napisał(a):

Following complaints from an MP, the mine’s owner has declared that it had no knowledge of the photo session – which it says was organised under false pretences – and has promised consequences against those responsible as well as anyone who violated health and safety codes.[…]

Typowo polacze podejście. Z zazdrości podpierdolić żeby nie było nic. Peło w całej okazałości.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05