• =?UTF-8?Q?Lewituj=C4=85cy_poci=C4=85g_to_rewolucja_dla_kolei=2E_Pol?= =

From =?UTF-8?B?WmV4b27wn4e18J+HsQ==?=@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 3 19:50:43 2023
    MagRail tests confirmed that railway vehicles can magnetically levitate on existing railway
    infrastructure without any friction, Nevomo announced on 5 September 2023. It is anticipated that
    the high-speed MagRail passenger trains developed by the Polish company will be able to operate at
    speeds of up to 550 kilometres per hour on conventional railway lines. Ca艂o艣膰: https://www.railtech.com/innovation/2023/09/08/nevomo-tests-succesfull-magrail-trains-can-levitate-on-existing-tracks/?gdpr=accept

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From a a@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 4 03:16:36 2023
    On Wednesday, 4 October 2023 at 03:50:47 UTC+2, Zexon馃嚨馃嚤 wrote:
    MagRail tests confirmed that railway vehicles can magnetically levitate on existing railway
    infrastructure without any friction, Nevomo announced on 5 September 2023. It is anticipated that
    the high-speed MagRail passenger trains developed by the Polish company will be able to operate at
    speeds of up to 550 kilometres per hour on conventional railway lines. Ca艂o艣膰:

co za fake reklamowy

Jedyne co si臋 zgadza, to to, 偶e Polska lewituje od lat

To jest ten sam fake, co fabryka samochod贸w elektrycznych w Jaworznie

To Mimce planowali budow臋 MagLev przez 10 lat, a gdy zbudowali testowy odcinek i wys艂ali poci膮g testowy, to wcze艣niej tym samym torem wys艂ali pracownik贸w serwisu i poci膮g si臋 z nimi zderzy艂 i wszyscy zgineli i tak zakonczy艂 si臋 mimiecki MagLev

Europa to Br贸kselka, czyli zacofanie, brak przemys艂u, brak in偶ynier贸w, bo Br贸kselka zarz膮dzana przez geriatryk贸w, a na czele stoi ginekolog ;))))))))))))))))))))

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)