• Glory to Urine

From =?UTF-8?B?WmV4b27wn4e18J+HsQ==?=@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 27 19:41:01 2023
    digital billboard in New York reading “Glory to Urine” instead of “Glory to Ukraine".

https://www.euronews.com/my-europe/2023/09/27/fact-check-did-a-billboard-welcoming-zelenskyy-to-us-misspell-glory-to-ukraine

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Piotr@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 27 19:24:37 2023
    On Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 11:11:06 PM UTC-2:30, Zexon🇵🇱 wrote:
    digital billboard in New York reading “Glory to Urine” instead of “Glory to Ukraine".

https://www.euronews.com/my-europe/2023/09/27/fact-check-did-a-billboard-welcoming-zelenskyy-to-us-misspell-glory-to-ukraine

a tam:
    "- AP also reached out to Big Outdoor, the company that builds and operates the billboard. They said: “No Ukraine ad has
    ever run in the space… It was entirely fabricated.”
    It's unclear when the original New York background video was captured, nor is it clear where it was first posted.
    But it's a common tactic used by pro-Kremlin accounts in order to disparage Ukraine and its allies."

A wiec jedyne pytanie czy zexon to osiol ktory uwierzyl w te falszywke, czy moskiewski troll rozprowadzajacy to
    mimo, ze wie, ze to falszywka.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From =?UTF-8?B?WmV4b27wn4e18J+HsQ==?=@21:1/5 to Piotr on Wed Sep 27 22:05:45 2023
    On 9/27/2023 20:24, Piotr wrote:

a tam:
    "- AP also reached out to Big Outdoor, the company that builds and operates the billboard. They said: “No Ukraine ad has
    It's unclear when the original New York background video was captured, nor is it clear where it was first posted.
    But it's a common tactic used by pro-Kremlin accounts in order to disparage Ukraine and its allies."

A wiec jedyne pytanie czy zexon to osiol ktory uwierzyl w te falszywke, czy moskiewski troll rozprowadzajacy to

I kto to pisze? Kanadyjski naziol!
    "The Canadian parliament paid tribute to a former Nazi with President Zelensky in attendance."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Piotr@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 29 11:04:54 2023
    On Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 1:35:50 AM UTC-2:30, Zexon🇵🇱 wrote:

a tam:

"The Canadian parliament paid tribute to a former Nazi with President Zelensky in attendance."

To ... rzeczywiscie jest uczciwa odpowiedzia na moje pytanie ;-)

=== post na ktory kanadyjski Zexon "odpowiada" ======

ever run in the space… It was entirely fabricated.” It's unclear when the original New York background video was captured,
    nor is it clear where it was first posted. But it's a common tactic used by pro-Kremlin accounts in order to disparage
    Ukraine and its allies."

A wiec jedyne pytanie czy zexon to osiol ktory uwierzyl w te falszywke, czy moskiewski troll rozprowadzajacy to mimo,
    ze wie, ze to falszywka.
    ====

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Piotr@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 29 11:01:39 2023
    On Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 1:35:50 AM UTC-2:30, Zexon🇵🇱 wrote:

a tam:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05