• Trener z zagranicy

From Hreczecha@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 16 15:48:10 2023
    W druzynie, same gwiazdy. I grali jak z nut. Oczywiscie, chodzi o siatkowke.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From andal@21:1/5 to Hreczecha on Sat Sep 16 23:37:04 2023
    On Sat, 16 Sep 2023 15:48:10 -0700 (PDT), Hreczecha wrote:

W druzynie, same gwiazdy. I grali jak z nut. Oczywiscie, chodzi o
    siatkowke.

bo to były supernowe a nie czewone karły

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Piotr@21:1/5 to Hreczecha on Sat Sep 16 18:08:23 2023
    On Saturday, September 16, 2023 at 8:18:11 PM UTC-2:30, Hreczecha wrote:

Niemozliwe! To sport wybitnie zespolowy, a w takim wg naszego teoretyka sportu A. Straka, obok wysokiego rasowego IQ reprezentowanych krajow, liczy sie takze czystosc rasowa druzyny - wg A. Straka - nieczysci rasowo nie sa chetni do poswiecen
    na rzecz druzyny, czy swojego narodu. A tu najlepszy Polak, i MVP calych mistrzostw Europy
    jest .... Czarny - a wiec nie tylko pogwalcenie praw rasowej odrebnosci, ale na dodatek reprezentant rasy o IQ nizszym od Bialych.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hreczecha@21:1/5 to Piotr on Sat Sep 16 20:45:00 2023
    On Saturday, September 16, 2023 at 8:08:25 PM UTC-5, Piotr wrote:
    Niemozliwe! To sport wybitnie zespolowy, a w takim wg naszego teoretyka sportu
    A. Straka, obok wysokiego rasowego IQ reprezentowanych krajow, liczy sie takze
    czystosc rasowa druzyny - wg A. Straka - nieczysci rasowo nie sa chetni do poswiecen
    na rzecz druzyny, czy swojego narodu. A tu najlepszy Polak, i MVP calych mistrzostw Europy
    jest .... Czarny - a wiec nie tylko pogwalcenie praw rasowej odrebnosci, ale na dodatek reprezentant rasy o IQ nizszym od Bialych.
    A tutaj jest Leon z rodzina: https://dziennikzachodni.pl/wilfredo-leon-z-zona-malgorzata-tak-mieszkaja-i-zyja-na-co-dzien-siatkarz-znow-zostal-ojcem/ga/c9-17735829/zd/69110789

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From andal@21:1/5 to Piotr on Sun Sep 17 19:36:21 2023
    On Sat, 16 Sep 2023 18:08:23 -0700 (PDT), Piotr wrote:

W druzynie, same gwiazdy. I grali jak z nut. Oczywiscie, chodzi o
    siatkowke.

Niemozliwe! To sport wybitnie zespolowy, a w takim wg naszego teoretyka sportu A. Straka, obok wysokiego rasowego IQ reprezentowanych krajow,
    liczy sie takze czystosc rasowa druzyny - wg A. Straka - nieczysci
    rasowo nie sa chetni do poswiecen na rzecz druzyny, czy swojego narodu.
    A tu najlepszy Polak, i MVP calych mistrzostw Europy jest .... Czarny -
    a wiec nie tylko pogwalcenie praw rasowej odrebnosci, ale na dodatek reprezentant rasy o IQ nizszym od Bialych.

wyjatki potwierdzaja reguly

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Russet Bulba@21:1/5 to Piotr on Sun Sep 17 14:58:35 2023
    On Saturday, September 16, 2023 at 10:08:25 PM UTC-3, Piotr wrote:
    czystosc rasowa druzyny - wg A. Straka - nieczysci rasowo nie sa chetni do poswiecen

Talent. Wiadomo, genetyczne predyspozycje. A socjalnie zintegrowany poprzez biala rodzine. Zyjac w Polsce uniknal zarazy BLM.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Piotr@21:1/5 to Russet Bulba on Sun Sep 17 17:30:23 2023
    On Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 7:28:37 PM UTC-2:30, Russet Bulba wrote:
    Talent. Wiadomo, genetyczne predyspozycje.

trying to snatch victory from the jaws of the defeat Mr. Strak? In your racial theories on team sports you claimed that
    the successes positively correlate with:
    - A) avg. IQ of the country
    - B) racial purity of the team

Yet the fact that the best player on the Polish team and the European Championship's MVP is BLACK - contradicts BOTH:
    -A) he comes from the race that according to you - has "genetic predisposition" to be WORSE in what differs us from apes, intelligence
    - B) the racially impure team of Poland BEAT racially pure teams of Italy, Slovenia, Serbia, North Macedonia, etc.

As for you statements linking his performance to being "social integrated by a White family" and "avoiding the plague of
    Black Lives Matter" - they fly in the face of your racial theories reducing people to their RACE - and your thousands of posts
    to bring attention to the BIOLOGICAL differences between people.
    ===
    Piotr

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Russet Bulba@21:1/5 to Piotr on Sun Sep 17 17:57:21 2023
    On Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 9:30:24 PM UTC-3, Piotr wrote:
    trying to snatch victory from the jaws of the defeat Mr. Strak? In your racial theories on team sports you claimed that

Yet the fact that the best player on the Polish team and the European Championship's MVP is BLACK - contradicts BOTH:
    -A) he comes from the race that according to you - has "genetic predisposition" to be WORSE in what differs us from apes, intelligence
    - B) the racially impure team of Poland BEAT racially pure teams of Italy, Slovenia, Serbia, North Macedonia, etc.

As for you statements linking his performance to being "social integrated by a White family" and "avoiding the plague of
    Black Lives Matter" - they fly in the face of your racial theories reducing people to their RACE - and your thousands of posts
    ===
    Piotr

The utmost nonsense Mr Trela, though politically correct. Your method of collecting Brownie’s points on this group. Here you go:

Vertical jump performance

The two-way ANOVA performed on vertical jump performance revealed a main effect of ethnicity (F1,29 = 16,13, p < .001). The value of the vertical jump height of the Afro-Caribbean group (62.92 ± 6.7 cm) was higher than that of the Caucasian group (52.95
    ± 4.4 cm). However, there was no session effect and no interaction between the session and ethnicity (p > .05).

The results of the test-retest correlation coefficients and the SEE and ICC values showed high reliability for the vertical jump height for both groups (i.e. r > 0.94, ICC ≥ 0.95, SEE < 3.98%) (Figure 2).

What are your numbers? The vertical jump abilities are critical to both basketball and volleyball. And moreover, being married to a white woman, having common biological kids and living amongst whites leads to embedding ones in his wife race and culture.
    Hence - a stronger acquired identification with his wife social environment. Try to grasp understanding of that reality. And hopefully deliver a better argument instead of usual slurs and invectives.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Russet Bulba@21:1/5 to Russet Bulba on Sun Sep 17 18:16:19 2023
    On Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 9:57:23 PM UTC-3, Russet Bulba wrote:

===
    Piotr
    The utmost nonsense Mr Trela, though politically correct. Your method of collecting Brownie’s points on this group. Here you go:

The two-way ANOVA performed on vertical jump performance revealed a main effect of ethnicity (F1,29 = 16,13, p < .001). The value of the vertical jump height of the Afro-Caribbean group (62.92 ± 6.7 cm) was higher than that of the Caucasian group (52.
    95 ± 4.4 cm). However, there was no session effect and no interaction between the session and ethnicity (p > .05).

The results of the test-retest correlation coefficients and the SEE and ICC values showed high reliability for the vertical jump height for both groups (i.e. r > 0.94, ICC ≥ 0.95, SEE < 3.98%) (Figure 2).

What are your numbers? The vertical jump abilities are critical to both basketball and volleyball. And moreover, being married to a white woman, having common biological kids and living amongst whites leads to embedding ones in his wife race and
    culture. Hence - a stronger acquired identification with his wife social environment. Try to grasp understanding of that reality. And hopefully deliver a better argument instead of usual slurs and invectives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e00XJg-8944

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Piotr@21:1/5 to Russet Bulba on Sun Sep 17 20:27:06 2023
    On Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 10:27:23 PM UTC-2:30, Russet Bulba wrote:

===
    Piotr
    The utmost nonsense Mr Trela, though politically correct. Your method of collecting Brownie’s points on this group.

If I were going for popularity on this group - I would be having your views - about the superiority of the White Race over
    Blacks, Muslims, Hindu, Latin Americans, Indians (who "don't know how to be human"), and about natural intellectual
    superiority of man over women. Or making your brilliant jokes how trans women have "shlongs all the way to their knees" bua ha-ha-ha!

Here you go:

Irrelevant to your racial theories of team sports claiming that success in this sports positively correlates with:

Yet the fact that the best player on the Polish team and the European Championship's MVP is BLACK - contradicts BOTH, as:

Strange that you don't understand that. Perhaps your high IQ of the White Race (supposedly so much higher compared to
    IQ of the listed above groups), and your belonging to the gender from its nature superior intellectually to women
    - not as high as you think it is?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Russet Bulba@21:1/5 to Piotr on Mon Sep 18 04:01:32 2023
    On Monday, September 18, 2023 at 12:27:08 AM UTC-3, Piotr wrote:

===
    Piotr
    The utmost nonsense Mr Trela, though politically correct. Your method of collecting Brownie’s points on this group.
    If I were going for popularity on this group - I would be having your views - about the superiority of the White Race over
    Blacks, Muslims, Hindu, Latin Americans, Indians (who "don't know how to be human"), and about natural intellectual
    superiority of man over women. Or making your brilliant jokes how trans women have "shlongs all the way to their knees" bua ha-ha-ha!
    Here you go:
    Irrelevant to your racial theories of team sports claiming that success in this sports positively correlates with:
    Yet the fact that the best player on the Polish team and the European Championship's MVP is BLACK - contradicts BOTH, as:
    Strange that you don't understand that. Perhaps your high IQ of the White Race (supposedly so much higher compared to
    IQ of the listed above groups), and your belonging to the gender from its nature superior intellectually to women

An incoherent mumbo jumbo from Mr Trela again. Give yourself this long overdue break.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From andal@21:1/5 to Russet Bulba on Mon Sep 18 14:21:07 2023
    On Sun, 17 Sep 2023 18:16:19 -0700 (PDT), Russet Bulba wrote:

On Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 9:57:23 PM UTC-3, Russet Bulba wrote:
    On Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 7:28:37 PM UTC-2:30, Russet Bulba
    wrote:
    On Saturday, September 16, 2023 at 8:18:11 PM UTC-2:30, Hreczecha
    wrote:
    W druzynie, same gwiazdy. I grali jak z nut. Oczywiscie, chodzi
    o siatkowke.
    Niemozliwe! To sport wybitnie zespolowy, a w takim wg naszego
    teoretyka sportu A. Straka, obok wysokiego rasowego IQ
    reprezentowanych krajow, liczy sie takze czystosc rasowa druzyny
    - wg A. Straka - nieczysci rasowo nie sa chetni do poswiecen na
    rzecz druzyny, czy swojego narodu. A tu najlepszy Polak, i MVP
    calych mistrzostw Europy jest .... Czarny - a wiec nie tylko
    pogwalcenie praw rasowej odrebnosci, ale na dodatek reprezentant
    rasy o IQ nizszym od Bialych.
    trying to snatch victory from the jaws of the defeat Mr. Strak? In
    your racial theories on team sports you claimed that the successes
    positively correlate with:
    - A) avg. IQ of the country - B) racial purity of the team

Yet the fact that the best player on the Polish team and the European
    Championship's MVP is BLACK - contradicts BOTH:
    -A) he comes from the race that according to you - has "genetic
    predisposition" to be WORSE in what differs us from apes,
    intelligence - B) the racially impure team of Poland BEAT racially
    pure teams of Italy, Slovenia, Serbia, North Macedonia, etc.

As for you statements linking his performance to being "social
    integrated by a White family" and "avoiding the plague of Black Lives
    Matter" - they fly in the face of your racial theories reducing
    people to their RACE - and your thousands of posts to bring attention
    to the BIOLOGICAL differences between people.
    ===
    Piotr
    The utmost nonsense Mr Trela, though politically correct. Your method
    of collecting Brownie’s points on this group. Here you go:

The two-way ANOVA performed on vertical jump performance revealed a
    main effect of ethnicity (F1,29 = 16,13, p < .001). The value of the
    vertical jump height of the Afro-Caribbean group (62.92 ± 6.7 cm) was
    higher than that of the Caucasian group (52.95 ± 4.4 cm). However,
    there was no session effect and no interaction between the session and
    ethnicity (p > .05).

The results of the test-retest correlation coefficients and the SEE and
    ICC values showed high reliability for the vertical jump height for
    both groups (i.e. r > 0.94, ICC ≥ 0.95, SEE < 3.98%) (Figure 2).

What are your numbers? The vertical jump abilities are critical to both
    basketball and volleyball. And moreover, being married to a white
    woman, having common biological kids and living amongst whites leads to
    embedding ones in his wife race and culture. Hence - a stronger
    acquired identification with his wife social environment. Try to grasp
    understanding of that reality. And hopefully deliver a better argument
    instead of usual slurs and invectives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e00XJg-8944

i po co to jemu?

jedyne na czym sie zna to mieszanie kakalka

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Piotr@21:1/5 to Russet Bulba on Mon Sep 18 12:47:55 2023
    On Monday, September 18, 2023 at 8:31:34 AM UTC-2:30, Russet Bulba wrote:

===
    Piotr
    Here you go:
    An incoherent mumbo jumbo

Let's see - here are my 2 arguments which in the head of Andrews Strak appear as: " An incoherent mumbo jumbo":

1. Andrew Strak: "The utmost nonsense Mr Trela, though politically correct. Your method of collecting Brownie’s points on this group.
    PT: If I were going for popularity on this group - I would be having your views - about the superiority of the White Race over

2. Andrew Strak: " Here you go: Vertical jump performance"
    PT:" Irrelevant to your racial theories of team sports claiming that success in this sports positively correlates with:
    =======
    Which of these two arguments has proven too difficult( ("An incoherent mumbo jumbo") for your exquisite mind, Mr. Strak?
    ===
    Piotr

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Russet Bulba@21:1/5 to Piotr on Mon Sep 18 14:29:05 2023
    On Monday, September 18, 2023 at 4:47:56 PM UTC-3, Piotr wrote:
    On Monday, September 18, 2023 at 8:31:34 AM UTC-2:30, Russet Bulba wrote:

===
    Piotr
    Here you go:
    An incoherent mumbo jumbo
    Let's see - here are my 2 arguments which in the head of Andrews Strak appear as: " An incoherent mumbo jumbo":

1. Andrew Strak: "The utmost nonsense Mr Trela, though politically correct. Your method of collecting Brownie’s points on this group.
    PT: If I were going for popularity on this group - I would be having your views - about the superiority of the White Race over
    2. Andrew Strak: " Here you go: Vertical jump performance"
    PT:" Irrelevant to your racial theories of team sports claiming that success in this sports positively correlates with:
    =======
    Which of these two arguments has proven too difficult( ("An incoherent mumbo jumbo") for your exquisite mind, Mr. Strak?
    ===
    Piotr

Have some rest from this group, Mr Trela. You desperately need it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05