• =?UTF-8?Q?Re=3A_Podnoszenie_ciezarow_w_Kanadzie_=5BJaka_przysz=C5=82o?=

From Piotr@21:1/5 to Russet Bulba on Tue Aug 22 05:23:05 2023
    On Friday, August 18, 2023 at 8:30:47 PM UTC-2:30, Russet Bulba wrote:
    On Friday, August 18, 2023 at 6:58:37 PM UTC-3, Piotr wrote:
    Andrew Strak:
    "Do whatever you want, play whatever you want, but the hard reality [trumps] your expectations - don't live
    in stupid illusions and don't mire yourself in social histeria and lies" So what are "those stupid illusions stemming from social histeria and lies" you speak of ?
    I mean - OTHER than the disagreement with YOU, Mr. Strak, implying that women sports are worthless,
    because as you put it yourself in one of your recent threads:
    " Women in sports are good for nothing" ( orig. - "Kobiety sa do niczego w sporcie")
    Andrew Strak
    More nonsense from professor Trela in his favored acquired vernacular.

and that, in your mind ... answers my points how? If you missed them, here are these points:

===
    Andrew Strak (referring to himself in the third person as "Bulba"):
    Nic takiego Bulba nigdy nie tlumaczyl lecz twierdzil, iz kategorie meskie winne byc otwartymi dla wszystkich, jako open i kto chce, to niech startuje i winny sie liczyc tylko wyniki.

me:
    Unfortunately for you, Mr Strak, we don't have rely on your assurances, because we can chcek it for ourselves in Google, in your thread: "Euforia - Netherlands women beat men’s U18s in pre-World Cup friendly"
    As you are nearing the end of your road, Mr. Strak - what's your parting wisdom you want
    to share with your granddaughter, say:
    - "Don't try sports because you would never be as good as men" ?
    - "Honey, just pass the chips and watch the men play" ?
    - "Don't you bother your pretty head with thinking - my guru prof. R. Lynn has proven convincingly that
    women are, by their nature, less intelligent than men" ?

Andrew Strak: "Do whatever you want, play whatever you want, but the hard reality [trumps] your expectations - don't live in stupid illusions and don't mire yourself in social histeria and lies"

me: So what are "those stupid illusions stemming from social histeria and lies" you speak of ?
    I mean - OTHER than the disagreement with YOU, Mr. Strak, implying that women sports are worthless, because as you put it yourself in one of your recent threads:

" Women in sports are good for nothing" ( orig. - "Kobiety sa do niczego w sporcie")
    Andrew Strak

Obviously but nobody pays any attention to him on scp.

Given your above reply to me, and ... the thousands(?) of earlier replies - you are ... uniquely
    qualified, Mr. Strak, to saying that "nobody" pays attention to my posts... ;-)

===
    Piotr

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Russet Bulba@21:1/5 to Piotr on Tue Aug 22 05:37:37 2023
    On Tuesday, August 22, 2023 at 9:23:07 AM UTC-3, Piotr wrote:
    Andrew Strak:
    "Do whatever you want, play whatever you want, but the hard reality [trumps] your expectations - don't live
    in stupid illusions and don't mire yourself in social histeria and lies" So what are "those stupid illusions stemming from social histeria and lies" you speak of ?
    I mean - OTHER than the disagreement with YOU, Mr. Strak, implying that women sports are worthless,
    Andrew Strak
    and that, in your mind ... answers my points how? If you missed them, here are these points:

===
    Nic takiego Bulba nigdy nie tlumaczyl lecz twierdzil, iz kategorie meskie winne byc otwartymi dla wszystkich, jako open i kto chce, to niech startuje i winny sie liczyc tylko wyniki.
    me:
    Unfortunately for you, Mr Strak, we don't have rely on your assurances, because we can chcek it for ourselves in Google, in your thread: "Euforia - Netherlands women beat men’s U18s in pre-World Cup friendly"
    As you are nearing the end of your road, Mr. Strak - what's your parting wisdom you want
    - "Don't you bother your pretty head with thinking - my guru prof. R. Lynn has proven convincingly that

Andrew Strak: "Do whatever you want, play whatever you want, but the hard reality [trumps] your expectations - don't live in stupid illusions and don't mire yourself in social histeria and lies"
    me: So what are "those stupid illusions stemming from social histeria and lies" you speak of ?
    I mean - OTHER than the disagreement with YOU, Mr. Strak, implying that women sports are worthless, because as you put it yourself in one of your recent threads:

Andrew Strak

Given your above reply to me, and ... the thousands(?) of earlier replies - you are ... uniquely

===
    Piotr

Could you organize your thoughts and statements along some logical and more comprehensive lines, Mr Trela so we could continue any meaningful discussion? Or is is beyond the present abilities of your mind?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From A. Filip@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 22 15:10:30 2023
    Russet Bulba <cyrylmetody2014@gmail.com> pisze:
    Andrew Strak:
    in stupid illusions and don't mire yourself in social histeria and lies" >> > > So what are "those stupid illusions stemming from social histeria and lies" you speak of ?
    Andrew Strak

===
    Nic takiego Bulba nigdy nie tlumaczyl lecz twierdzil, iz kategorie
    meskie winne byc otwartymi dla wszystkich, jako open i kto chce,
    to niech startuje i winny sie liczyc tylko wyniki.
    me:
    Unfortunately for you, Mr Strak, we don't have rely on your
    assurances, because we can chcek it for ourselves in Google, in your
    thread: "Euforia - Netherlands women beat men’s U18s in pre-World
    Cup friendly"

Andrew Strak: "Do whatever you want, play whatever you want, but the
    hard reality [trumps] your expectations - don't live in stupid
    illusions and don't mire yourself in social histeria and lies"

Andrew Strak

Could you organize your thoughts and statements along some logical and
    more comprehensive lines, Mr Trela so we could continue any meaningful discussion? Or is is beyond the present abilities of your mind?

Widać "skuteczność harcownika" mu odpowiada.

--
    A. Filip
    | Miłość jest jednooka, ale nienawiść jest całkiem ślepa.
    | (Przysłowie duńskie)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From andal@21:1/5 to Russet Bulba on Tue Aug 22 19:51:42 2023
    On Tue, 22 Aug 2023 05:37:37 -0700 (PDT), Russet Bulba wrote:

Given your above reply to me, and ... the thousands(?) of earlier
    replies - you are ... uniquely qualified, Mr. Strak, to saying that
    "nobody" pays attention to my posts... ;-)

===
    Piotr

Could you organize your thoughts and statements along some logical and
    more comprehensive lines, Mr Trela so we could continue any meaningful discussion? Or is is beyond the present abilities of your mind?

nie wiem czy to pomoze, pewnie wycial se jajca i juz nic nie pojmuje

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Piotr@21:1/5 to Russet Bulba on Tue Aug 22 13:35:18 2023
    On Tuesday, August 22, 2023 at 10:07:39 AM UTC-2:30, Russet Bulba wrote:

Could you organize your thoughts and statements along some logical and more comprehensive lines, Mr Trela

Which of my lines are incomprehensible to you, Mr Strak? Here they are:

===

me: Unfortunately for you, Mr Strak, we don't have rely on your assurances, because we can check it for ourselves in Google, in your thread: "Euforia - Netherlands women beat men’s U18s in pre-World Cup friendly", where asked:

me: "As you are nearing the end of your road, Mr. Strak - what's your parting wisdom you want to share with your granddaughter, say:
    - "Don't you bother your pretty head with thinking - my guru prof. R. Lynn has proven convincingly that women are, by their nature, less intelligent than men" ?

to which you pretty much confirmed it:

me: So what are "those stupid illusions stemming from social histeria and lies" you speak of ? I mean - OTHER than the disagreement with YOU, Mr. Strak, implying that women sports are worthless, because as you put it yourself in one of your recent
    threads:
    Andrew Strak

A. Strak: >Obviously but nobody pays any attention to [Mr. Trela] on scp.

me: Given your above reply to me, and ... the thousands(?) of earlier replies to me
    - you are ... uniquely qualified, Mr. Strak, to saying that "nobody" pays attention
    to my posts... ;-)
    ===========================
    So which lines have proven "incomprehensible" to you, Mr Strak?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Piotr@21:1/5 to A. Filip on Tue Aug 22 13:47:36 2023
    On Tuesday, August 22, 2023 at 10:40:44 AM UTC-2:30, A. Filip wrote:
    Russet Bulba <cyrylme...@gmail.com> pisze:
    On Friday, August 18, 2023 at 8:30:47 PM UTC-2:30, Russet Bulba wrote: >> > On Friday, August 18, 2023 at 6:58:37 PM UTC-3, Piotr wrote:
    Andrew Strak:
    in stupid illusions and don't mire yourself in social histeria and lies"
    So what are "those stupid illusions stemming from social histeria and lies" you speak of ?
    Andrew Strak
    More nonsense from professor Trela in his favored acquired vernacular. >> and that, in your mind ... answers my points how? If you missed them, here are these points:

===
    Nic takiego Bulba nigdy nie tlumaczyl lecz twierdzil, iz kategorie
    meskie winne byc otwartymi dla wszystkich, jako open i kto chce,
    to niech startuje i winny sie liczyc tylko wyniki.
    me:
    Unfortunately for you, Mr Strak, we don't have rely on your
    assurances, because we can chcek it for ourselves in Google, in your
    thread: "Euforia - Netherlands women beat men’s U18s in pre-World
    Cup friendly"

Andrew Strak: "Do whatever you want, play whatever you want, but the
    hard reality [trumps] your expectations - don't live in stupid
    illusions and don't mire yourself in social histeria and lies"

Andrew Strak

Could you organize your thoughts and statements along some logical and more comprehensive lines, Mr Trela so we could continue any meaningful discussion? Or is is beyond the present abilities of your mind?
    Widać "skuteczność harcownika" mu odpowiada.

Skoro tak - to ktora czesc z mojego postu okazala sie pozbawiona logiki
    i nie do zrozumienia TAKZE dla Filipa ?

==========

me: Unfortunately for you, Mr Strak, we don't have rely on your assurances, because we can check it for ourselves in Google, in your thread: "Euforia - Netherlands women beat men’s U18s in pre-World Cup friendly", where when asked"

me: "As you are nearing the end of your road, Mr. Strak - what's your parting wisdom you want to share with your granddaughter, say:
    - "Don't you bother your pretty head with thinking - my guru prof. R. Lynn has proven convincingly that women are, by their nature, less intelligent than men" ?

to which you pretty much confirmed it:

Andrew Strak's advice to his granddaughter on any intrinsic value of women sports
    ("stupid illusions", "social histeria and lies"):
    "Do whatever you want, play whatever you want, but the hard reality [trumps] your expectations - don't live in stupid illusions and don't mire yourself in social histeria and lies"

me: So what are "those stupid illusions stemming from social histeria and lies" you
    speak of ? I mean - OTHER than the disagreement with YOU, Mr. Strak that women
    sports are worthless, because as you put it "Women in sports are good for nothing"
    ( orig. - "Kobiety sa do niczego w sporcie")
    Andrew Strak

A. Strak: >Obviously but nobody pays any attention to [Mr. Trela] on scp.

me: Given your above reply to me, and ... the thousands(?) of earlier replies to me
    - you are ... uniquely qualified, Mr. Strak, to saying that "nobody" pays attention
    to my posts... ;-)

=====
    "Jak A.A. Filip zartuje, caly swiat sie raduje!" (Przyslowie afganskie)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Piotr@21:1/5 to andal on Tue Aug 22 13:48:53 2023
    On Tuesday, August 22, 2023 at 5:21:44 PM UTC-2:30, andal wrote:
    On Tue, 22 Aug 2023 05:37:37 -0700 (PDT), Russet Bulba wrote:

Given your above reply to me, and ... the thousands(?) of earlier
    replies - you are ... uniquely qualified, Mr. Strak, to saying that
    "nobody" pays attention to my posts... ;-)

===
    Piotr

nie wiem czy to pomoze, pewnie wycial se jajca i juz nic nie pojmuje

Jaki Bulba, taki uczen.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05