• Openly Evil: A Study in the Death of Liberty (3/3)

From ..to be we free of ungodly tyranny@21:1/5 to All on Tue Apr 5 08:36:13 2016
    [continued from previous message]

circumstance.. I'm voting, John Kinal for President.

To rake in the coin over our deadened bodies further
    immune to being brighter on all things that matter..

What do you figure?

Vaxxed, Wakefield and Deniro
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHZFF6NzL3I

"Great information.. I sold the issue on Google+ as thus: Vaccines contain what are called neural toxins.. that cause brain damage in every single last instance of a soldier saluting.. What would you make of such science? ..oppose? blindly like in a
    death cult..? in error still to sacrifice innocent life in self contempt? For example.. did you know influenza has near always been understood.. as adapting with forces we still can't identify to quantify scientifically? meaning it is impossible to
    vaccinate against the ever changing flu.. for no one can tell.. what strain, sometime next year.. is going to crop up out of nowhere.. 100% of the time they used to score here however.. (Until the
    factory in Germany burned down so they couldn't get the product out on the shelves in time from what I understand) To rake in the coin over our deadened bodies further immune to being brighter on all things that matter.. Well.. I say, no more bullshit.
    Fair say all the way means we would win too most undoubtedly.. Do right.. Vote John Kinal for President. I know it's somewhat extreme in going where ever it takes to get the job done, but we must try.

It seems we must try to change the world run freely by criminal psychopaths, who care not to treat ourselves right.. My mother, Jennie Kinal was so clearly, recently murdered at the hospital here in Winnipeg. ..and I have near, no where to go to but the
    public to plead for Justice on the matter.. For the newspapers and Magic TV refuses to do right for ourselves... as it's true on the extremely disturbing AZT reality.. That those in control of public influence, would rather everyone die murder victims,
    before reasonably defending ourselves justly.

Here's to doing what it takes for the truth to reign."

That is my youtube comment..

medical-care-main-cause-of-death http://www.winnipegsun.com/2016/03/31/medical-care-main-cause-of-death

They are willing to report that.. but
    what about this? This involves real
    Canadains lives being threatened today
    with further murders. It's bad news..
    sure.. but to fairly address, means
    the saving of innocent life.. Do right
    by forwarding this to everyone in
    Winnipeg, left still forsaken without
    the news..

-

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From ..to be we free of ungodly tyranny@21:1/5 to All on Tue Apr 5 08:36:13 2016
    [continued from previous message]

circumstance.. I'm voting, John Kinal for President.

To rake in the coin over our deadened bodies further
    immune to being brighter on all things that matter..

What do you figure?

Vaxxed, Wakefield and Deniro
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHZFF6NzL3I

"Great information.. I sold the issue on Google+ as thus: Vaccines contain what are called neural toxins.. that cause brain damage in every single last instance of a soldier saluting.. What would you make of such science? ..oppose? blindly like in a
    death cult..? in error still to sacrifice innocent life in self contempt? For example.. did you know influenza has near always been understood.. as adapting with forces we still can't identify to quantify scientifically? meaning it is impossible to
    vaccinate against the ever changing flu.. for no one can tell.. what strain, sometime next year.. is going to crop up out of nowhere.. 100% of the time they used to score here however.. (Until the
    factory in Germany burned down so they couldn't get the product out on the shelves in time from what I understand) To rake in the coin over our deadened bodies further immune to being brighter on all things that matter.. Well.. I say, no more bullshit.
    Fair say all the way means we would win too most undoubtedly.. Do right.. Vote John Kinal for President. I know it's somewhat extreme in going where ever it takes to get the job done, but we must try.

It seems we must try to change the world run freely by criminal psychopaths, who care not to treat ourselves right.. My mother, Jennie Kinal was so clearly, recently murdered at the hospital here in Winnipeg. ..and I have near, no where to go to but the
    public to plead for Justice on the matter.. For the newspapers and Magic TV refuses to do right for ourselves... as it's true on the extremely disturbing AZT reality.. That those in control of public influence, would rather everyone die murder victims,
    before reasonably defending ourselves justly.

Here's to doing what it takes for the truth to reign."

That is my youtube comment..

medical-care-main-cause-of-death http://www.winnipegsun.com/2016/03/31/medical-care-main-cause-of-death

They are willing to report that.. but
    what about this? This involves real
    Canadains lives being threatened today
    with further murders. It's bad news..
    sure.. but to fairly address, means
    the saving of innocent life.. Do right
    by forwarding this to everyone in
    Winnipeg, left still forsaken without
    the news..

-

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)