• FAKE VIRUS Lockdown Scam - Global Deaths Normal

From Nomen Nescio@21:1/5 to All on Thu Apr 9 20:25:59 2020
    XPost: alt.privacy.anon-server, alt.privacy

I don't know if you have seen this, but a story broke yesterday of people in Idaho, resisting to the social distancing orders, including state and county officials. And these people, even in defiance of the orders, are "NOT" getting sick and they are
    becoming aware of this. After seeing this, it has occurred to me the reason behind the social distancing policy . I think these policies have been enacted to keep people from congregating together, not to keep the fake virus from spreading, but if
    people congregate together and begin to notice that they are not getting the virus because it's not real first, and second it's not contagious, because of the first, it's not real....Then people will actually begin to question what the lockdowns are
    really about and the truth behind this take over will be exposed ! They have to keep the appearance that this so called virus is so contagious, giving them probable cause to keep people locked down and crashing the economic system ! This reminds me of
    the movie, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, when they gave the Anthrax scare to evacuate the area, but some weren't buying the story and took off their masks and noticed they weren't going to die and that the whole thing was a hoax !

https://www.bitchute.com/video/H4W7FwBy0Ukh/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Anonymous Remailer (austria)@21:1/5 to All on Thu Apr 9 23:09:31 2020
    XPost: alt.privacy.anon-server, alt.privacy

I don't know if you have seen this, but a story broke yesterday of people in Idaho, resisting to the social distancing orders, including state and county officials. And these people, even in defiance of the orders, are "NOT" getting sick and they are
    becoming aware of this. After seeing this, it has occurred to me the reason behind the social distancing policy . I think these policies have been enacted to keep people from congregating together, not to keep the fake virus from spreading, but if
    people congregate together and begin to notice that they are not getting the virus because it's not real first, and second it's not contagious, because of the first, it's not real....Then people will actually begin to question what the lockdowns are
    really about and the truth behind this take over will be exposed ! They have to keep the appearance that this so called virus is so contagious, giving them probable cause to keep people locked down and crashing the economic system ! This remind
    s me of the movie, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, when they gave the Anthrax scare to evacuate the area, but some weren't buying the story and took off their masks and noticed they weren't going to die and that the whole thing was a hoax !

https://www.bitchute.com/video/H4W7FwBy0Ukh/

Democrats, like the Chicoms, are definitely desiring to destroy America.
    But you do have to take into consideration some things that have happened.
    One such problem was when a church in Washington state decided to go ahead
    with choir practice. The choir consisted of 120 people. 60 of the choir showed up for practice. 45 of the 60, 75% of the choir, came down with the Chicon virus. The last I heard, 2 elderly members died of Chicon virus.
    If you are over 60, your are supposed to be quite vulnerable. The American main stream commie loving, Trump hating, sickenly immature media is over playing this, but the Chicom virus is definitely a bad thing to get. The bureaucratic FDA has tried to stifle the cures somewhat. If that bastard
    from Kenya had been in office, or any other democrat, right now, we would
    be witnessing a complete disaster, probably deliberate, here in America.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)