• Celts' dominant blood group?

From jdyjwebb@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Mar 21 22:50:26 2020
    My family are Scots, Irish and Native American and the ab- blood runs in our family.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From jdyjwebb@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Mar 21 22:51:44 2020
    I am told that we we from Tyrone Ireland

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From sheripatson@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Apr 23 17:45:03 2020
    I'm.mostlty scottish Irish a bit of French I'm A+

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From knight moves@21:1/5 to Cailin J. Callahan on Tue Sep 15 08:01:53 2020
    On Thursday, August 15, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Cailin J. Callahan wrote:
    Helen...@msn.com (Helen Stanford) wrote:
    I wasn't aware that "almost 90%" of the human population was O! But I
    know that O type blood is the universal donor blood, and AB- is the >universal recipient. But I have never heard of THAT many people
    having type O blood!

But any ways.... re: Celts' dominant blood group, there are so many
    TYPES of Celts, it would be hard to label them with a dominant blood
    type, IMHO.
    Hallo, Helen--close, but no cigar.
    The blood protiens are of three thypes, labeled arbitrarily as "A", "B", and the "rhesus factor". If you have none of the protiens, you have neither "A" nor "B" protiens, which makes you one of the many of the "O" blood group--meaning you have neither of the potential MAIN blood protiens. If you lack the "rhesus factor" protien, you are labeled as being "Rh-" (or Rh negative). If you have all the protiens that it is possible to have in one's blood, you are "AB+" (such as myself) meaning that you have the "A" protien, the "B" protien, and the "Rhesus factor" protien.
    The body's immune system responds to the PRESENCE of foreign protien chains, and infusion of a blood which has more protiens than the recipient is genetically "programmed" to recognize causes "immune reactions" that endanger
    one's life. Consequently, people such as myself, who have ALL of the possible
    blood protiens (A, B AND the presence of the "rhesus factor protien" = AB+ blood type) can receive, without risk of immunity reactions, anyone's blood. Those who are of the blood type "O-" have none of these three possible blood protiens and, consequently, they can donate to any other blood type (as well as to their own) without risk of provoking an immune reaction in the recipient. Ergo, "O-" is the universal donor and "AB+" is the universal recipient.
    Hope that clarifies things to some degree....
    Yours,
    ~ Cailin*
    O negative blood....new updates coming out all the time. Here are some that are current today. O negative blood can ONLY receive O negative blood. Blood from O negative 'women' given to surgery patients have shown these patients recovery is faster and
    much better. O negative blood is currently part of a 'patent' held by a corporate lab. Scary! Only about 7% of the world population has O negative blood. Not good if you are O negative and need surgery and everybody else is clamoring for that blood.
    Whether you believe the COVID 19 crap or not, O negatives are showing an immunity to the virus. O negative mothers will still abort their fetus (usually after a first child is born) when the father is a different blood group. O negative blood does not '
    die' (supposedly learned from mummies). If you donate blood and are O negative you have been catalogued in a government memory bank.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05