• The Life of Daniel Thomas Andrew Daly Chapter Two

From Noahide Videos Bible@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 28 04:17:33 2018
    Chapter Two

(Written Friday the Fifth of March, 2010 CE/AD, in the morning)

Funnily enough, I am actually published already. No royalties, or anything like that, but in reasonably significant publications. My first publishing is actually a fan letter to a comic. I was a big fan of DC Comics growing up and loved the Justice
    League International and others from the 1980s, but in the early to mid 1990s I loved quite a few others and ‘The Demon’ run by Garth Ennis and John McCrea was awesome. And, thus, I am published in the last issue of the 1990s run of the ‘Demon’
    in poetry form. I have to go off and obtain the comic again, but here is the poem as far as I can recall from memory.

‘A Devious Plan by Etrigan to conquer all the Earth

Saw light in Demon 52 when Glenda did give birth

A Tragic fate it does await a child so innocent

For the Demon’s evil schemes are not heaven but hell sent

I laughed with glee in 53 at Hitman’s futile folly

Too kill an undead army, methinks it’s not that jolly

And Jason Blood he knew the score and gave a grin not frown

As he stepped into the circle and took the bastard down

It was a fight with fire and flight which came in 54

A merry battle yes indeed with blood and guts and gore

So to the victor go the spoils and Jason blood did smile

While Etrigan his dark revenge will have to wait a while.’

I wrote out the letter on paper with a pen, and my writing is not that neat, so they misspelled the last name and put ‘Daniel Dacy’ instead of ‘Daniel Daly’, confusing the ‘L’ for a ‘C’. I sent in another poem on the Demon as well, but
    the first poem was in the last issue, so they couldn’t have published the second one. I did though have my name mentioned in an issue of ‘Green Lantern’ I think around this time as well, (just a little later), in the letters section. My next
    publishing was in poetry anthologies from www.poetry.com (I think they have changed their name now). My poem ‘Cat’s’ was published in ‘Treasures to Discover’ and my poem ‘The Next Day’ was published in ‘The Best Poems and Poets of 2001’.
    After that I was published in a magazine in America, but never received a copy of the magazine, and it was one of my poems. I think it was called ‘Anointed Magazine’ by Magpie publishing, or something or another. I’ll get it one day. And then,
    just last year, I was published in ‘Short and Twisted 2009’, an Australian Anthology book, with short stories with twists to them. My short story ‘The Diabolical Adventure of RXQ7’ was published in this anthology. Of course, ‘Morning Stars’
    and ‘Ye Olde Devil’ were published at the same time under my own ‘Noahide Books’ imprint in 2007 with 100 copies of each of them. I have handed most of them out, but still have a few of each at home. My writing is central to my life, these days.
    I receive a Centrelink ‘Disability Support Pension’ for my Schizophrenia, and because I have a lot of free time available, I write books. I became schizophrenic in the mid 1990s the day I returned to faith in the God of the bible (interesting that,
    isn’t it). It was a hectic time. I had just spent the afternoon at YWAM in Watson with a girl called ‘Ariel Cheng’ who was studying with me at CIT at the time. All the previous night my depression had reached its worst, and I needed to See Ariel
    because she was saintly and a believer. All that day coming through Canberra from Macarthur to Watson I felt all this heaviness upon me, but when I got to the ground of the YWAM place, the spiritual heaviness abated. But when I left later on it returned.
    I stopped off in Woden at the Christian book store, bought a ‘Good News Bible’ and stopped off again at Holy Family Catholic Church in Gowrie and read the entire book of Job. And that is when I felt the goodness of God and returned to biblical faith.
    The following day I went off on a mad crusade after having confessed my sins to a Catholic priest in Red Hill, and, in an attempt to test my faith Indiana Jones and the last crusade style, I ended up jumping of a bridge near Parliament House. I was in
    hospital for a couple of week, and then in a wheelchair, but most of the anxiety and depression was now gone. And then about 6 months later when I prayed a sinners prayer in Potter’s House in Pearce, the rest of the depression left. BUT, in those 2 and
    a half years as a Christian, until January 1999 there was still a degree of anxiety. This, though, left in January 1999 when I became a Noahide. And since then things have been very good for me. I have had Schizophrenia all throughout this time, rejected
    the medication on naturalistic grounds a number of times, but now take it consistently. My symptoms are talking to myself a lot, and hearing voices a bit, but it is fine now. It doesn’t really bother me that much anymore. I have learned to live with it.
    But because I receive a Disability Support Pension since applying in 2005, I no longer really have to work so, to keep myself busy and (hopefully) earn a living one day, I write books. The main intention with my books is to keep them FREE to read online,
    but if people want to purchase paperback copies of my books, those ones I can sell. That I think is an ethical way of going about business, and completely fair. My main saga, of course, is ‘The Chronicles of the Children of Destiny’. This is about
    Angels and Children of God, from their creation up into a potentially neverending future. There is quite a bit written about them now, and I don’t really plan on ever finishing the saga in this human life. I have prayed many, many times to God for long
    life, and hope he continues to bless me with this. The first book written in the ‘Chronicles of the Children of Destiny’ was ‘Morning Stars’. This was begun the writing of in 2000 CE/AD. Prior to this my writing achievements were: A story about
    insects who flew in leaves in year 6 (which I was very proud of), a Frog and Toad story in primary school, a Fantasy Epic which I had maps drawn up for, about Kalan Lyant and Mallintor the Magician and the continents of ‘Kaluvia’ and ‘Ky-Keria’
    and Karadarak’ and the main bigger one which I can’t remember the name of but had the capital city of ‘Rhyan’ and a minor village called ‘Lameth’ were a female bartender called ‘Marni Bonniker’ worked, who was to figure into the saga. ‘
    Ky-Keria’ was a continent on the north of ‘Kaluvia’ and they were just connected (like north and south America’. All of ‘Ky-Keria’ was barren land with the dread city ‘Yalth’ in the centre, were the main protagonist of the saga, and evil
    warlock, resided. On Kaluvia on the north-east side were the ‘Iridian Jid’ mountains, two cities called ‘Ejin’ and ‘Eijin’. On Kaluvia, over the other side of the Iridian Jid on the mountains on the northern side, near the ocean, was ‘Havenâ
    €™. On Karadarak on the top north-eastern corner was ‘Auar’ and the ‘Auarii’ were the elf-like creatures from the hidden Shangri-La of ‘Auar’. Auar was totally surrounded by impassable mountains on the land side and impenetrable cliffs on the
    ocean side, and thus had never been found by the dwarves or humans. I had written in year 7 or 8 or 9 (I can’t remember which) quite a bit of this story on paper, but eventually lost the writings unfortunately. But later on in the mid 1990s it was
    going to be called (with new ideas) ‘The Doomsayer Chronicles’ with all sorts of ‘Armageddon’ overtones. I will definitely write this saga one day, and ‘The Belzandramanian’ which is currently underway mentions this saga, and should be viewed
    also as a prequel alongside David Eddings two sagas. I had read ALL of the Belgariad by this stage, and was about to be pleasantly surprised by Damien Asanovsci with his mothers copy of ‘Guardian’s of the West’ in hardback. The other major fantasy
    works I read in those years were: The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings, The Twilight Realm, the First Shannara Trilogy, The First 5 Riftwar saga books (Magician, Silverthorn, A Darkness at Sethanon, Prince of the Blood & The King’s Buccaneer), The
    Dorian Hawkmoon books by Michael Moorcock, Conan the Adventurer, The Pliocene Exiles (and later the Galactic Milieu saga) by Julian May, The first nine Xanth books by Piers Anthony and later the first seven Incarnations of Immortality Books and Battle
    Circle by Piers Anthony (and I have ideas for a Battle Circle sequel, which I might do in fanfiction – hey, I will call it this: ‘Battle Circle II: Circle of Death’ – I just made up that title then. Anyway, my idea for the sequel is that the two
    guys left stranded near the end with the radiation poisoning (was that it? It is years since I have read it) but it was Sos and Sol wasn’t it? Anyway, whatever, they get rescued and cured by the Chinese Helicon, and they are in the sequel. It was just
    an idea I had back then because I liked the books so much.), Some of the Discworld novels by Terry Pratchett, Most of the Foundation Saga (yet to read the two prequels to foundation), All 10 Chronicles of an Age of Darkness books by Hugh Cook and even a
    short story in the saga in his online website (check it out Hugh Cook fans, there are other short stories in the Chronicles there), This is the Way the World Begins featuring Ram Burrell by J T Macintosh, The Sword and the Satchel by Elizabeth H Boyer,
    The first two volumes of ‘Memory Sorrow and Thorn’ By Tad Williams (I am halfway through the final volume and will finish it off eventually), and more recently the first two volumes of the Faded Sun Trilogy by C J Cherryh (I will finish of the third
    volume eventually) and others still. I will probably start ‘The Doomsayer Chronicles’ soon. After that in the Mid 1990s I wrote the first two versions of ‘The Harmony Bridge’ both of which never got finished. The Current short story ‘The
    Harmony Bridge’ is a different version still, but contains some of the ideas. It really should be seen as a sequel to the original ideas for the Harmony Bridge, the plot I still have in my mind which I will write out some day. In fact the original
    version of ‘The Harmony Bridge’ birthed the name ‘Callodyn’. That is were he was born. Radric was born in the second version of ‘The Harmony Bridge’ and later I met Andre Wheeley from Crossroads Christian church and ‘Ambriel’, in a sense,
    was born from the ideas of both of these. Radric was a friend of Callodyn’s.

Here is my current resume:

Resume of Daniel Daly

Address: 29 Merriman Crescent

MACARTHUR ACT 2904

Phone: (02) 6291 4414

E-Mail: danielthomasandrewdaly@live.com.au

Date of Birth: 20th of November, 1972

Skills: Office Administration Skills

Word Processing Skills – MS Word (Intermediate to Advanced)

MS Excel (Basic to Intermediate)

Typing: 60 wpm

Creative Writing Skills

Pastoral Skills

Education: Associate Diploma in Office Administration

(1995) Canberra Institute of Technology

Certificate in Word Processing and Office Skills

(1993) Canberra Institute of Technology

Year 10 Certificate

(1988) St Patrick’s School, Cooma

Work History:

2000 – Current Author. I have my own website

(http://noahidebooks.angelfire.com) dedicated to promoting my own fictional books about angels. I have spent the last decade writing these books.

1996 – 2000. Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service

Position: Clerical Officer – Various Positions from ASO1 to acting ASO3

Duties: Various database work, Excel Spreadsheet work, Travel log, Stationery cupboard maintenance, Photocopier room maintenance

1996 Department of Employment, Education and Training

Youth Affairs

Position: Clerical Assistant

Duties: Photocopying, Filing

It is not an exhaustive resume, just a basic one page one. Well that is the end of chapter two. I will write more soon. Cheers. Daniel

End of chapter two

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)