• More History Still

From Noahide Videos Bible@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 28 04:14:42 2018
    The Life of Maurice Keith Hudson

Maurice Keith Hudson was born on June 13, 1947. He is the son of Robert Hudson and Ann Pearl Robison. His parents were of English descent. His children include David, Angela and Katheryn. Keith and his wife Mary are active Pentecostal preachers.
    Pentecostalism is a branch or movement of the Christian faith. Keith teaches genuine christian eschatology, and encourages those who preaches to to forego slack and lazy ways, forsaking lukewarmness, a message he shares with the regular laity of the
    church, and ministers as well. Keith is traditional in his pentecostalism, and teaches on the power and the work of the Holy Spirit to turn people away from lives of sin and decadence, to consider their lives, and return to God in their ways of life.
    Keith emphasize the building up and strengthening of the Christian Church, and for people to get their main focus on the Kingdom of God, living dedicated lives to him, which bring God's blessing. Keith's website were he promotes his work is http://www.
    keithhudson.org . Keith's ministry teaches traditional Trinitarian Pentecostalism, and the bible as the authoritative word of God is taught in his ministry. On his website their arerecommendations from Christian figures of the quality of Keith's work. He
    appears to be respected in his Christian ministry. In the recent 2016 presidential election Keith and his wife Mary voted for Donald Trump, who was elected president. His daughter Katheryn, also known as Katy, released a Christian rock record, which had
    moderate success.

The Life of Hugh Cook

(Written 14th of September 6180 SC / 2017 CE)

Hugh Walter Gilbert Cook was a science fiction author, the writer behind the 10 volume ‘Chronicles of an Age of Darkness’. He was born in 1956 in Essex in England. Childhood experiences of castles in England and later on experiences from his time
    in Kiribati, an island on the equator, were things which influenced his writing. Book covers of the Chronicles of an Age of Darkness belie this fact. He later moved to New Zeland were his first novel was published in 1980, titled ‘Plague Summer. The
    Chronicles of an Age of Darkness was conceived of as ultimately encompassing 60 volumes, and while only 10 were ever published, there are details on Hugh’s website of plot notions for some of the other planned works. He moved to Japan in 1997 were he
    taught English. He underwent treament for cancer in 2005, non-Hodgins Lymphoma, and wrote a medical memoir about his experiences on this. He passed away on the 8th of November 2008 following a relapse, in a hospice in Auckland, New Zealand. The 10
    volumes of the Chronicles of an Age of Darkness are:

The Wizards and the Warriors

The Wordsmiths and the Warguild

The Women and the Warlords

The Walrus and the Warwolf

The Wicked and the Witless

The Wishstone and the Wonderworkers

The Wazir and the Witch

The Werewolf and the Wormlord

The Worshippers and the Way

The Witchlord and the Weaponmaster

My own Fanfiction work ‘The Wyvvern and the Warlock’ is tentatively Volume 11 in the saga, featuring characters from The Wordsmiths and the Warguild. In recent times I started a facebook group for Hugh Cook’s writings, a fanclub, which has shown a
    little bit of interest from the public. There is also my Hugh Cook Noahide Fanfiction website where you can find the Wyvvern and the Warlock: http://hughcooknoahidefanfiction.angelfire.com/

The Life of Christopher White

A brief biography by his buddy Dan Daly

Copyright 2015

Chris is an ordinary looking fella, with an ordinary outlook on life, with ordinary friends, and an ordinary attitude. But he's an extraordinary type of guy. I first met Chris in my Potter's house days, the twin brother of Brenton, who I lived with in a
    group house in Pearce when we were going to Potters House Christian church. Chris came to church occasionally, but had spiritual issues which prevented him from coming all the time. But a friendship with Chris persisted, even after I left Christian faith
    in 1999, and for a while in the early 2000s I was visiting him in his flat in Belconnen which he shared with Dave Hobday for a while. Chris is blonde, of average height and weight, and remains a dedicated believer in Jesus of Nazareth, though these days
    his church attendance is minimal at best. But he has occasional fellowship with Paul Saberton, another Pentecostal friend of mine, and still discusses religious issues, especially the book of revelation ideas, which he is fond of discussing. Chris works
    for ComSuper in IT work, and has done so for many years. As far as I understand he works well with 'UNIX' computer language, and is faithful to his job and has remained employed because of it. He now owns his own home which he is paying off, and is
    probable somewhat settled in life. If I recall rightly they have another brothed, called Adrian I think, who lives (or lived) in Bonython in Tuggeranong. They also lived here in Macarthur for a while in younger years, up in upper Macarthur. They possibly
    lived in this suburb while we lived here in the very early 1990s, but I don't know for sure, as when I started attending Potters House in 1995 he lived in Greenhaven Court in Hughes in a flat. I also lived in Greenhaven court from 1998 to 2000 and saw
    Chris a little bit to start with before he moved to Belconnen. Chris dated an asian lady called 'Nim' for a while, but it didn't work out. Then he married another asian lady called 'Ann' for a while, but that ended in divorce eventually. Ann owned a Silk
    supplies store in Gold Creek in North Canberra for a while which Chris helped her established, but unfortunately it didn't last because it was difficult to make a profit with the new business. Chris got involved with music for a while, I think it was
    with Nim, and he was playing the Keyboard. Obviously Chris has his own PC, and has computer games of his own (I recall a spiderman PC game he owned), and he his tech savvy. Chris and I have had many religious discussions over the years, sometimes heated,
    but we usually find grace with each other and have remained friends. We both see Rob Preston from time to time, another Potters House survivor, and we have gone off as a group to see movies occasionally. I remember we saw 'Payback' in Civic in Canberra
    once as a group, but I didn't end up watching it, as I went off on some of my philosophizing, which I was doing a lot of at that time if life. Me, Rob and Chris once spent some time at Rob's farmland up in Gunning territory north of Canberra, where we
    stayed the night in this tiny little shack, and bummed around the land, and had fried bacon and eggs for breakfast. We were just being blokes, and I remember Chris telling a lot of jokes, even dirty ones. Chris has a great sense of humour, and is a cool
    cat. He is very close with his twin brother Brenton, and they chat with each other often. Brenton works as a painter, and is somewhere up north Australia these days, especially as he likes the warmer weather. I have suggested Chris write some things on
    fiction and religion occasionally but he has declined - he's too ruddy lazy he tells me to bother with things like that. It's a pity - I would like to read what he has to say on a lot of issues. Chris is heterosexual, thinks homosexuality is an
    abomination to the Lord, and is at the 'Right Wing ultra-conservative' side of religion. This doesn't bother me, as I have a degree of that attitude myself, but he is a tolerant enough person in his societal interactions, and gets along with the world
    well enough. Chris is easy enough to talk to, and while he has deep convictions on religious beliefs his personal manner is somewhat laid back. He is responsible and clean in his living standards, and I remember his house was always well run and taken
    proper care of. He dresses somewhat casually like myself at times, but he is always well presentable. Chris probably doesn't believe in the Trinity anymore, and might be close to Paul Saberton's 'Father and Son' teaching on the nature of God and Jesus,
    so I guess you might call him something of a 'Unitarian' Christian. He believes the Roman Catholic Church is essentially the 'Whore Babylon' from the book of Revelation, which is a common view in Pentecostal Christianity, but, as I said, it doesn't
    affect him from being friendly and courteous with all members of society for the most part. I think he has a good witness in this respect. Chris is not overly concerned with sports and things like that, he likes music a bit, and went and saw Belinda
    Carlisle open for a sporting even with her songs once but didn't bother staying for the game. He believes Armageddon is just around the corner, and thinks the world is sinking down into sin. But he continues on with his regular life, and doesn't go off
    and hide away in a 'Rapture Ready Cult community'. Chris has a calm demeanour, enjoys his life in Canberra by the looks of it, and is an ordinary fella - and an extraordinary one. He's a good friend.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)