• Rainy Days

From Noahide Videos Bible@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 13 00:34:34 2018
    Rainy Days

Azrael looked out the front window of Az's place. It was raining.

'Spaz is a spaz,' said Cosadriel.

'I don't know if I disagree with that,' replied Azrael, looking at the rain.

'I mean, come on. The Universal Competition of Beer Vs Coca Cola drinking Championships? Who the hell gives a damn about Cola?'

'Lot's of it consumed,' replied Azrael, coming back to the table. 'All the time people wander in who ask for a schooner of Coke. Or a Midi. Or a pint. Or a glass. Or a flagon from time to time. Coca Cola. It's religious observed by some I think.'

'I know there a behemoth of a company, but it's hardly to be taken seriously. Like pop music. Give me your Metallica or Slayer or even Guns 'N' Roses,' and we have real rock and roll. But Coca Cola is like One Direction. Light and fizzy, but no real kick,
    ' replied Cosadriel.

'You order it about once a month. I have records,' replied Azrael.

'Go frig yu......,' said Cosadriel, trailing off into a mumble of insults.

'It's an idea. Will draw a crowd potentially,' said Azrael. 'It's on his list of Oblivion Tube ideas. He developed the idea from our time away after a trillion questions to me on the issue.'

'That reminds me. One of these days we better get an official project going. One of the plans,' said Cosadriel.

'Been thinking that over,' said Azrael. 'I've put my plans into deep archive storage. Rather let life happen, and whoever comes up with those ideas, let God's grace be upon them. We prayed forever for our rights upon them, and I think God acknowledged
    that somewhat. So I would rather wait another few eternity's, and consult the list, and if God has honoure that, then its secure. And if he hasn't, and others have claimed those ideas, then he was never agreeing to start with. It might even end up use it
    or lose it. I don't know. I do plan on doing all the ideas, but if others grab it first, I'm not sure if I care anymore anyway.'

Cosadriel glared at him. 'Pour me a coca cola. It's gonna be a long pour down I think. Not much business today.'

'I'll close shop,' said Azrael. 'And ring up Saruviel. We'll play cards this arvo. Get Kwintakel to knit a new sweater and do some Djing for us. She always chooses good tunes to pass the day. Likes doing it.'

'Sounds good. And don't forget the cola,' said Cosadriel.

Azrael glared at him in response, and rang Kwintakel, and a long and rainy day passed in Zaphora.

The End

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)