• man looking for someone absolutely amazing to spend my life with. Smart

From Joshua@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jan 8 05:09:29 2019
    I’m a fun-loving, adventurous, workaholic who is trying to not work as much and enjoy life. I run a nonprofit movie theater that I’m working to make my full-time job.
    About My Match

I’m looking for someone absolutely amazing to spend my life with. Smart, funny, and beautiful, you know, the usual, hahaha.

Joshua
    From Dunkirk, New York, United States
    35 y.o. man seeking woman 18-35
    hit me: http://girlsfindout.ontrapages.com/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Aliza@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jan 16 23:02:09 2019
    hit me: http://girlsfindout.ontrapages.com/

Before we get into the meat of the topic, we should tell you that skipping out on online dating

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Zaid@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jan 28 23:15:11 2019
    I am an immigrant living here in London Ontario and I am searching for a long-term partner. I have been here since January 2016 and am searching for a love that is an immigrant as well too ethnicity preferably Scandinavian is what I am searching for. I
    am a deep romantic and have been separated from my partner and our children. Including searching for one that can cook loves love and romance and is a deep romantic themselves. What I am searching for in a Scandinavian here is a Scandinavian immigrant
    here in Canada. Someone I can relate to myself as an immigrant and what we are going through. That is where we can also discover what we have in common. I have food allergies to cheese and a drink allergy to alcohol food sensitivity to beets and have
    issues with dairy and lactose intolerant....

Hit Me: https://www.wattpad.com/616345417-german-girls-dating

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Fannie@21:1/5 to All on Sat Feb 9 04:00:31 2019
    I am a youthful brilliant traditional yet very contemporary quaint yet elaborate and love to laugh. Ride a Harley in morning sailing in afternoon and Jazz joint in evening. Love exotic food soul food all-world flavors and just ole steak n salad. Water-
    water-water and hopes of travel beyond the Travel Channel I am 5 6 Just want to spoil someone worth it I am loving beyond average and passionate I will give a man what he needs with support love an understanding ear and space of his own. Can make you
    wonder how you got so lucky in life to have me in your corner and at your side loll. Email me let s share pics and see how it goes.....

Join Now: http://girlsdating0nline.iwopop.com/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From lollyjjames@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Fannie on Mon Mar 25 03:33:25 2019
    On Saturday, February 9, 2019 at 5:30:31 PM UTC+5:30, Fannie wrote:
    I am a youthful brilliant traditional yet very contemporary quaint yet elaborate and love to laugh. Ride a Harley in morning sailing in afternoon and Jazz joint in evening. Love exotic food soul food all-world flavors and just ole steak n salad. Water-
    water-water and hopes of travel beyond the Travel Channel I am 5 6 Just want to spoil someone worth it I am loving beyond average and passionate I will give a man what he needs with support love an understanding ear and space of his own. Can make you
    wonder how you got so lucky in life to have me in your corner and at your side loll. Email me let s share pics and see how it goes.....

I am who i am! i think there are lots of girls the same as me-romantic, kind hearted, family oriented. But i want to become special for somebody, one...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From kristiejpere@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Fannie on Tue Apr 2 04:34:05 2019

I'm only seeking guys that actually date my type normally.i am a single woman. I tend to be a bit alone at times. Looking for a guy that is the same way. I am not the gamer type nor do I consider myself to be a nerd, into anime or anything like that. I
    just tend to spend time with a few close family members a best friend. I tend to be home with my dogs and do things at home then out at the mall or something like that. A little about me.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From lusycastello159@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Fannie on Fri Apr 5 05:59:35 2019

I am looking for women between the age of 30 - 65, you can be single or married doesn't matter to me, I will be discrete. If you are in need of some X rated attention I would like …

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From caroljlowe9@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 19 05:22:39 2019
    100% heterosexual, secured in his manhood. Confident, love God and love family. Can be a great provider and supporter. Can cook and clean lime me. Love kids and is patient with them. Not into 420. Mnowx how to dress nice and smell good........

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From asymons495@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 15 21:48:04 2019
    I do not take your life as my responsibility. I take my life as my responsibility. And I am looking forward to a very good time here. I am anticipating that as we move forward in this life together, we will have the ultimate of all positive experiences ~
    because that is what I intend to look for. As long as we are having a good time, let us stay together.......

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From nannyrosecaroline@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 25 05:37:32 2019
    I am the nice guy that likes to laugh, outdoors guy, country but can handle the city for couple days as well, have the job that gives me long weekends but no one to go with. getting back into travel again but like the odd places, example tried Iceland,
    camp, hike, fish, hunt, boats, flying, history a little,low maintenance guy at least i think so. love to laugh and have fun at as many thinking as possible.....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05