• Looking for a date with an older men

From Albertine@21:1/5 to All on Wed May 1 22:03:30 2019
    I am in my 30 s and I like to play with an older men so if u looking for a date with younger females hit me up in getting room so I can host motel....

Join Now: https://girlslookingfordiscreetdating.my-free.website/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From caroljlowe9@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Albertine on Wed May 15 05:38:52 2019
    On Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 10:33:32 AM UTC+5:30, Albertine wrote:
    I am in my 30 s and I like to play with an older men so if u looking for a date with younger females hit me up in getting room so I can host motel....

Join Now: https://girlslookingfordiscreetdating.my-free.website/

I'm a woman who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From asymons495@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri May 24 06:04:56 2019
    I am a little shy at first but once I get to know u I open up. I am Spontaneous and adventurous. Definitely crafty, my all time would be riding dirt bikes and quads,...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From datingpersonalssites@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue May 28 05:56:01 2019
    I am carefree, fun loving, outgoing.... I love to laugh and live life to the fullest. I like weekend getaways, football and am a real foodie. Always open to trying new things and meeting new people. I...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From lusycastello159@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 25 06:16:48 2019
    I not sure who my ideal match would be I guess someone that will love me with all the good as well as bad its easy to fall in love but difficult to keep it that way a kind gentle soul with similar interests would be best........

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From datingpersonalssites@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 14 21:44:39 2019
    I'm happy in my own skin. More importantly, I'm proud of what is inside this external veneer. I have a wicked sense of humor. Evenings filled with laughter, good company and irreverent conversation will always put a smile on my face. I'm passionate about
    the things that are important to me and can be stubborn at times to achieve my goal. To brag a little, I have my own house , car and good income to take care of my family, I don't like people taking care of me since no one does it better than me. I love
    romance, golf, hiking, sport, movies and cinemas. Most times I go to the beach to think my life out when am not busy.....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From asymons495@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 17 22:00:56 2019
    I like to meet new people and experience new things. At my age, having a dear friend is very valuable to me. I love to read, write short stories, sing and bet on horse races. I enjoy listening to music, singing and dancing! I love to hike and swim (not
    big on sitting around inside); go to parks, rivers, and beaches; garden, cook, sew and crochet. I love animals (although birds and rat-like animals creep me out a little). I have one adult daughter who is my favorite person and lots and lots of students
    that I love dearly............

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ariannabrigida909@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 20 21:59:07 2019
    For me pretty do not count because all women as well as men are pretty and handsome but she should very under standing fair and just friendly operative and help full do all her part with any complains that all.......

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From asymons495@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 23 05:30:00 2019
    I don't mind being the butt of a joke around my friends you've met but not vice versa. I really enjoy a woman who has good input to a conversation, not just talking because she feels left out of a conversation. I don't like sassy smart asses just because
    you can be, if you can't take it then don't dish it.....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From datingpersonalssites@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jan 11 04:51:42 2020
    A fun talkative person is my ideal match. He must be really mature and ready to settle down. I prefer a sense of humor and kind hearted person with patience. Patience is a plus especially with my horrible hearing. I would like someone who can express his
    feelings and show how special I am. My ideal match must accept me for who I am and for all my flaws after all we are not perfect....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From mariandunn005@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jun 14 21:43:39 2020
    I'm a fun girl. I know how to enjoy myself in most situations. I Like to talk and ask a lot of questions. I'm a Gemini. Very interested and excited for what the universe has in store for me. Always se...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From catandersson143@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jun 17 21:40:45 2020
    I’m just me simple and caring lady , if you ask my friends three word about me they will tell you I’m decent honest trustworthy....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05