• Meet for Fun

From asymons495@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 15 21:44:57 2019
    I'm pretty easy going...I prefer a quiet and cozy home for meeting over the latest and greatest place to be seen. Exchange of views and interesting conversation to a noisy cocktail party... moving my body has been important enjoy physical labor, cycling,
    walks/hiking in nature, whitewater rafting, swimming and sculling. I'm not necessarily looking for that in my partner. It's my "thing". You may have your own "thing" too. They don't have to be the same, we'll find stuff we do together as well....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From lusycastello159@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 23 21:47:04 2019
    Well lets see how this goes. I don't know where to start with this but i will try. I am an adventurous person. I like to explore when i get the chance. I am passionate about a lot of things. I like to see different things as well. I like to laugh a lot.
    I am a happy soul. I don't criticize or discriminate. I m equipped with great sense of humor. I enjoy indoors and outdoor activities...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From datingpersonalssites@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 11 20:38:45 2019
    Friends would say I'm shy at first, but I warm up to people quick. I love movies and I'm a little bit of a TV show junkie. I love to read and also write. I like to cook and bake; especially when I'm in the kitchen with people I care about. As for music,
    I like to listen to a bit of everything. If anyone would like to know a little more then just go ahead and ask.......

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From datingadultpartner@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jan 29 05:39:13 2020
    “Our coaching staff knew today was going to be a great day as soon as we got on the bus,” said head coach Jessica Arn. “This is the most exciting time of our season, and we can’t wait to see what else this group of kids can do.”

Click Me: https://xoops.ec-cube.net/userinfo.php?uid=258123

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05