• seeking for a honest lover

From kristiejpere@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Ackerley on Mon Apr 15 22:11:06 2019
    On Monday, April 1, 2019 at 5:00:35 PM UTC+5:30, Ackerley wrote:
    I am a Ackerley. California born and raised, however my family hails from Puerto Rico. I have tattoos and piercings. I am a single mother. I have a job and pay my own bills. I love to cook, cuddle and watch movies, go bowling, go to the beach, and
    spend time with family and friends...

Hit Me: https://germangirlsdating.wordpress.com/2018/06/04/german-girls-dating/

My roomy is out of town and I need to take advantage of the time. Anyone want to pound my little wet with a huge dick She isn't going to be out of town long so you need to …

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From arceliaharper56@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Ackerley on Tue Apr 23 03:05:18 2019
    On Monday, 1 April 2019 17:00:35 UTC+5:30, Ackerley wrote:
    I am a Ackerley. California born and raised, however my family hails from Puerto Rico. I have tattoos and piercings. I am a single mother. I have a job and pay my own bills. I love to cook, cuddle and watch movies, go bowling, go to the beach, and

I love traveling, spending time with friends, staying busy, working part time with veterans, line dancing, and most of all - spending time with my grand kids....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From alica.mungomery@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Ackerley on Wed Apr 24 05:34:16 2019

My favorite place to be is definitely at the shore. Sun worshiper and nature lover. Love seafood, long walks in the woods, B.B.Q.S and spending time with family and friends....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From elizabethswan198@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Ackerley on Mon Apr 29 04:30:08 2019

Hi...I am just newly relocated to Spokane from Houston very much intrested in meeting a verbose intelligent physicaaly fit or achieving female.I love to have meaningful stimulating...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ariannabrigida909@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Ackerley on Wed May 1 05:25:45 2019
    On Monday, 1 April 2019 17:00:35 UTC+5:30, Ackerley wrote:

I enjoy learning about the lives, interests, and problems of different people. I love to talk, but also more importantly, love to listen and sometimes be able to help....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From datingadultpartner@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Ackerley on Wed May 1 22:01:51 2019

Hi there I consider myself very outgoing, funny, and adventurous. I m looking for a true and real honest man that can like and accept me for who I am. -you must be …

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From datingadultpartner@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 10 06:08:50 2019
    I am a traditionalist and value my Italian heritage. I would like to meet someone who is also Italian and can share those values and ways with me.....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From catandersson143@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 17 05:28:21 2019
    I am cardiologist under the platform of united nations. I have been practicing for over 25 years. I have worked in private, state and federal Hospital. But currently i am under the umbrella of united nations. I also have dealer in car business. Naturally
    i am very humble, kind, caring, easy going, romantic. I love traveling, sight seeing, adventure, meeting new people, learning new language / culture. just herein this platform to meet my soulmate. Lost my wife via accident. I have a daughter under my
    care.....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From lusycastello159@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 18 21:47:24 2019
    I appreciate sincerity and humor, I love sharing my smile and care, understanding and loyalty... I am a friendly, curious, balanced and witty lady. I accept people in all their diversity and without trying to change them. I am know how to love and
    cherish a relationship. I don't think I'm an angel, but my friends say that I am an honest, sincere, loving and reliable woman.......

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ariannabrigida909@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 19 05:47:24 2019
    Nice, simple, easygoing, good, caring, mature, respectful, funny and many more qualities. Nice, simple, easygoing, good, caring, mature, respectful, funny and many more qualities. Nice, simple, easygoing, good, caring, mature, respectful, funny and many
    more qualities.....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hernandeztimothy472@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 21 05:36:30 2019
    I am just an average guy who loves to live life to the fullest... Who doesn't? I don't want to be in my just to realize that no one really cares or for me to share emotions with.....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From caroljlowe9@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 22 06:04:33 2019
    Hey I am a Maria. Are you Looking for girl. There are many types of girls here. They are all free today. I am very humble and i love being happy.i would love to talk with a open minded woman. I can be a good friend and confidant. I am truthful and honest.
    I am very real......

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From lollyjjames@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 22 21:47:07 2019
    I would like to know women around me and make friends with them. If we both like each other, we could go dipper than friendship. Just looking for some fun.....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From nannyrosecaroline@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 25 05:35:22 2019
    Looking for a woman who knows how to take care of her man. To love him, care for him, be there for him when he’s down or going through something really bad, patient with him, talk to him, help him in time of need. Spontaneous, outgoing, in it for the
    long run, willing to cook and help provide with him, dedicated, frisky when it comes to those moods.........

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From kristiejperez@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 11 03:43:02 2019
    Looking for a woman who knows how to take care of her man. To love him, care for him, be there for him when he’s down or going through something really bad, patient with him, talk to him, help him in time of need. Spontaneous, outgoing, in it for the
    long run, willing to cook and help provide with him, dedicated, frisky when it comes to those moods....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From lollyjjames@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 30 04:58:53 2019
    I enjoy cooking and having a great glass of wine while cooking. I eat healthy and like to keep active. I love foreign movies. I like to read all kinds of books from old English literature to self-improvement. There is always room to improve oneself. I
    love kids. If you have kids I will welcome them......

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From caroljlowe9@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jun 25 21:52:36 2020
    I'm ready to move forward with my life. It has been almost 3 years since the death of my husband - he was my best friend, my soul mate and the love of my life, and he will remain in my heart forever....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05