• =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=94=20=E2=80=9CSUPERHUMAN=E2=80=9D?= =?UTF-8?Q?=20AI=20

From dolf@21:1/5 to horizon@horizon.com on Wed Dec 12 11:31:47 2018
    XPost: soc.culture.israel, aus.religion.judaism, alt.fan.countries.hungary XPost: alt.fan.countries.poland

-- (PUBLIC INTEREST RELEASE: 12 DECEMBER 2018) SPECIFICITIES OF
    NON-FACTUALITY BEING THEN GROUNDS FOR COUNTY COURT APPEAL AS CASE NUMBER: AP-18-0609 AGAINST A PUBLIC AUTHORITY'S INFIDELITY TO WAR #288 - MEMORIAL COMMEMORATIONS DUE TO ALIGNMENT WITH A FOREIGN POWER

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 10 December, 2018

THAT A LODGEMENT OF A COUNTY COURT APPEAL AS CASE NUMBER: AP-18-0609 WAS
    MADE (WITH ONLY PRELIMINARY SUMMARY OF EVIDENCE) AGAINST THE SALE
    MAGISTRATES COURT GRANTING UPON 14 MARCH 2018 AN APPLICATION FOR AN INTERVENTION AND PERSONAL SAFETY ORDER WITHIN CASE NUMBER: H13018534

THIS WAS DUE PRIMARILY TO AN ABJECT LACK OF ANY PROCEDURAL FAIRNESS AND ACCORDING OF DUE PROCESS AS THE NATURAL COURSE OF JUSTICE IN RELATION TO AN CASE NUMBER H12143475 THAT WAS INITIALLY LODGED AT THE SALE MAGISTRATES
    COURT ON 31 JULY 2017 AND ADJOURNED FOR NON EXISTENT GROUNDS OF THE
    RESPONDENT WISHING TO CONTEST THE MATTER UPON 13 SEPTEMBER AND THE PROCESS
    WAS INTENTIONALLY FRUSTRATED UNTIL 11 APRIL 2018 AS TO PRE-SUPPOSE THERE
    BEING A PREMEDITATION BY OTHERS TO COLLECTIVELY ENGAGE WITHIN A COMMON LAW OFFENCE OF PERVERTING THE COURSE OF JUSTICE AND BY TESTIMONY KNOWN AT THE
    TIME TO BE FALSE AND CONTRADICTORY AS CONSTITUTING PERJURY:

#3: ON 31.7.2017 AT 10AM [THE RESPONDENT] SHOWED ME A PHOTOGRAPH OF THE
    MARION STATUE WITH[IN] THE PARK OPPOSITE WEARING A BALACLAVA AS TO CONVEY
    OUR MUTUAL UNDERSTAND[ING] OF IT['S] PLACEMENT AS *AN* *ATTEMPT* [*TO*] *SUBVERT* *OUR* *AUSTRALIAN* *HISTORY* *WHICH* *IS* *ABSENT* *OF* *ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *IMPOSITIONS* *UPON* *OUR* *BOER* / *ANZAC* *TRADITION* *BY* *A* *SUBSTITUTED* *ETHIC*.

#4: AT ABOUT 1.40PM I RETURNED HOME FROM LUNCH AT A CAFE WITH A BAG OF
    CHIPS FOR [THE RESPONDENT] [AND] WAS CONVEYING TO HIM IN THE PRESENCE OF
    HIS MOTHER THAT I HAD DISCOVERED THE COMMON ELEMENT OF ASSOCIATION FOR THIS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE OF CLANDESTINED STALKING AND OPPOSITION TO WHICH I WAS BEING SUBJECT FOR SOME 20 YEARS AS BEING, SAINT ANDREW'S DAY WHICH IS THE FEAST
    DAY THAT IS CELEBRATED ON 30 NOVEMBER.

#5: BEFORE I COULD ACTUALLY CONVEY THAT QUINTESSENTIAL OBSERVATION AS THE
    FACT OF COMMON ASSOCIATION A[ND] CAUSE CÉLÈBRE [FOR] CLANDESTINED STALKING AND OPPOSITION WHICH VALIDATED HIS EARLIER PHOTOGRAPHIC PREMISE MADE THAT MORNING.

#7: ON 24.3.2017 I HAD TO CALL 000 NOT FOR ANY PARTICULAR EMERGENCY (BUT
    FOR NOTHING OTHER THAN M[Y] OWN URGENT NEED) BECAUSE A VISITOR TO [THE RESPONDENT] WOULD NOT MOVE HIS CAR FROM TOTALLY AND HABITUALLY IMPEDING
    ACCESS.

#8: AND HE WAS SO STUPID, THAT HE IMMEDIATELY PARKED IT [BACK] WHERE IT WAS (ERRONEOUSLY PARKED) AND FIVE MINUTES LATER I RETURNED FROM *MY* *URGENT* *ANTI*-*TERRORISM* *DUTY* *ASSISTING* *THE* *GOVERNOR* *GENERAL* AND WAS UNDERSTANDABLY MOST OUTRAGED THAT I HAD [TO] ASK MORE FORCIBLY THAT HE
    ENTIRELY MOVE THE CAR AND PARK IT MORE APPROPRIATELY WITHIN A DESIGNATED PARKING AREA.

Having had this reasonable request denied by the COURT to accord me
    PROCEDURAL FAIRNESS AND ANY CONSIDERATION OF DUE PROCESS WITHIN MY EXISTING
    AND RELATED MATTERS, I lodged an appeal with only preliminary summary of evidence against the 14 MARCH 2018 granting of an this intervention order within CASE NUMBER H13018534 as being a miscarriage of justice.

That upon 17 AUGUST 2017, I had initially conceived of this #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL proposition:

74 81 76
    79 77 75
    78 73 80 = #231 - #123 {#PSEUDO NINE: #123 / #369} = #108 / #693 - #369 =
    #324 {#TEN} AS RETURN TO GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE BEING ITSELF

#77 - #CENTRE / #75 - 11 NOVEMBER 2018 CENTENNIAL BEING INTENTIONED TO ESTABLISHED AS #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL AGAINST: @1 @5, #65, #175 AS
    META #288 - SCHEMA ACQUIESCENCE BY UMBRAL ILLUSION {#364 x 4 + #371 =
    #1827} OF THE TRUTH {#364 x 3 as #1092 x 2 = #2184} BEING ONLY REASONABLE
    #364 - *QUESTIONS* ON #430 - LAW

According to IMMANUEL KANT, DAVID HUME (died 25 August 1776, Edinburgh) was
    a Scottish Enlightenment philosopher, historian, economist, and essayist,
    who is best known today for his highly influential system of philosophical empiricism, skepticism, and naturalism, who had raised objections to the notions of equality and congruence (among others) within geometry, which objections appealed to experience (Treatise, i.ii.4.4, pp. 42–53), thereby subjecting mathematics to experience, and whereby he also *INCORRECTLY* rejected THE CONCEPTION THAT MATHEMATICS CONSIDERS ITS OBJECTS
    INDEPENDENTLY OF THEIR EXISTENCE IN NATURE:

#2184 - (#390 + #312 + #390) = #1092 as ‘OTH CYCLE of 3 x #364 / 4 = #273 - *MOMENT*

As an IDEA that the #2184 - NATURE AND SO TO SPEAK THE *LEGAL*
    *CONSTITUTION* *OF* *THIS* *PROVINCE* *OUGHT* *REST* *ON* *COMPLETELY* *DIFFERENT* *PRINCIPLES*, namely solely on the principle of #312 - CONTRADICTION:

#364 - ADMITTANCE +
    #312 - RESISTANCE {

*WITHERED* *STATE* *WREATHS* / RUSSIAN DIALECTS OF CONTRADICTIONS ON
    NOVICHOK #274 - PERFUME POISONING

v's

#364 x 4 + #371 = #1827 - ROMAN CATHOLIC LITURGICAL BLASPHEMY} +

#728 - REACTANCE +
    #390 - BRITISH CROWN (CALENDAR (NEW STYLE) ACT 1750 / ROYAL ASSENT: 27 MAY 1751) / AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE (4 JULY 1776) +
    #390 - *WREATHS* / ROBBERS / EXTORTION = #2184 {#24 x #7 x #13 - PRIESTLY SERVICE DIVISIONS TO JERUSALEM TEMPLE FROM 1550 BCE - [LUKE 1:5]}

Nous: #63
    Time: 04:10 hrs
    Date: 2018.5.23
    Torah: [#1, #50, #10]@{
    @1: Sup: 1 (#1); Ego: 1 (#1),
    @2: Sup: 51 (#52); Ego: 50 (#51),
    @3: Sup: 61 (#113); Ego: 10 (#61),
    Male: #113; Feme: #61
    } // #61

Dao: Origins in Reversal, Consider Beginnings
    Tetra: #62 - Doubt
    I-Ching: H51 - Quake, Thunderclap, Shake, The arousing (shock, thunder)

Latin: Decantatus {God of virtues} Alt: Yzalel {Deliverance of God} {

1. HELPS CONQUER & TO OBTAIN RELEASE FROM SIEGE
    2. THE SCIENCES & ARTS
    3. THE MEDITATION OF THE WISE
    4. Souchoe
    }

Asa {Physician; cure}

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#337 / #474} / HETEROS {#328 / #429} / TORAH {#314 / #422}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:2,col:7,nous:63&idea:{m,114}&idea:{f,186}&idea:{m,337}&idea:{f,474}&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS>

.jackNote@zen: 3, row: 2, col: 7, nous: 63 [Date: 2018.5.23, Super: #337 /
    #24 - Important Distinctions, Trouble from Indulgence; I-Ching: H5 -
    Waiting, Delay, Attending, Waiting, Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 18 -
    Waiting, Ego: #474 / #63 - Origins in Reversal, Consider Beginnings;
    I-Ching: H51 - Quake, Thunderclap, Shake, The arousing (shock, thunder);
    Tetra: 62 - Doubt]

A PROCESS OF #236 - PAIRING RELATIVITY INTENTIONED UPON IMPLEMENTATION OF A #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL WHICH GIVEN THE ABSENCE OF ANY VIABLE *REVERSE*-*TRANSCRIPTASE* *INHIBITOR* NATURAL PROCESS (AS DISCUSSED BELOW
    WITH THE: #288 - META SCHEMA ACQUIESCENCE {*REGENERATION*}: @1 - @728 - PASSOVER {#ONE: FRIDAY OF 3 APRIL 33 AD}, @5 - PENTECOST {#FIVE: + 7x7+1 AS
    50 DAYS ON 23 MAY WHICH *CONFLICTS* *WITH* *ARCHBISHOP* *GEORGE* *PELL'S* *REFUSAL* *OF* *COMMUNION* AT SAINT PATRICK'S CATHOLIC CATHEDRAL ON
    PENTECOST SUNDAY / BEERSHEBA MEMORIAL DAY OF 31 MAY 1998 AND PENTECOST
    {#382 - *THE* *SCIENCE* *INTO* *A* *PERMANENT* *STATE*; #383; #384; #385;
    #386} OF SUNDAY 21 JUNE 2000 (SOLAR ECLIPSE YEAR FOLLOWING: Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#382 / #385} / HETEROS {#384 / #386} / TORAH {#378 / #383}):

#337 as [#30, #50, #7, #200, #10, #40] = naziyr (H5139): {UMBRA: #7 as #267
    % #41 = #21} 1) consecrated or devoted one, Nazarite; 1a) *CONSECRATED*
    *ONE*; 1b) *DEVOTEE*, Nazarite; 1c) untrimmed (vine);

#474 as [#100, #4, #10, #300, #10, #50] = qaddiysh (Aramaic) (H6922):
    {UMBRA: #6 as #414 % #41 = #4} 1) *HOLY*, *SEPARATE*; 2) (TWOT) *ANGELS*, *SAINTS*;

AS BEING COGENT #364 - *QUESTIONS* *OF* #430 - *LAW* BY EXPLANTATION AND SUBSTANTIATION MADE OF A LEGITIMATE IDENTITY TO JEWISH / CHRISTIAN APOSTLES
    AS A SECTARIAN ASSOCIATION OF NAZARENES / #509 - YAHAD DEAD SEA SCROLL COMMUNITY [Acts 24:1-6; Acts 28:17-22] WHICH WAS INITIALLY CONVEYED WITHIN
    OUR INSTRUCTIONS TO LEGAL COUNSEL DATED 18 NOVEMBER 2018

}, @65, #175 THEURGIC COSMOGENIC SYNCRETISM) OF NEOPLATONISM COMMONLY USED
    BY PYTHAGOREAN NUMBER DERIVED GOVERNANCE (ROMAN CATHOLICISM / ISLAM etc)
    THAT IS UNLAWFULLY DEPLOYING MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AS #391 - HOMOGENEOUS PARADIGM BY #288 - UMBRA RAW MAPPING TO THEIR ANKH HETEROS / TORAH
    PROTOTYPES.

IMMANUEL KANT'S PROLEGOMENA (1783) APPENDIX: PROPOSAL FOR AN INVESTIGATION
    OF THE CRITIQUE, AFTER WHICH THE JUDGMENT CAN FOLLOW: "I am obliged to the learned public for the #506 - *SILENCE* with which it has honoured my
    Critique for so long a time {#364 x 4 + #371 = #1827 - #FIVE YEARS OF
    SILENCE AS ROMAN CATHOLIC LITURGICAL CALENDAR}; for this after all
    demonstrates a suspension of judgment, and thus some suspicion that, in a
    work that abandons all the usual paths and pursues a new one in which one cannot immediately find one’s way, something might nonetheless perhaps be found through which an important but now moribund branch of human knowledge could receive new life and fertility, and so demonstrates a cautiousness,
    not to break off and destroy the still fresh graft through an overly hasty judgment. A specimen of a judgment that was delayed for such reasons has
    only just now come before me in the GOTHAISCHE GELEHRTE ZEITUNG, a judgment whose well-foundedness every reader will perceive for himself (without
    taking into account my own suspect praise) from the clear and candid presentation of a portion of the first principles of my work.

NOTE: The GOTHAISCHE GELEHRTE ZEITUNG ("GOTHAISCHE LEARNED NEWSPAPERS") was
    the title of a 1774-1804 published review journal founded in by Emanuel Christoph Klüpfel , Heinrich August Ottokar Reichard , Johann Wilhelm Dumpf
    , Schack Hermann Ewald and Ludwig Christian Lichtenberg in Gotha. There
    were two issues per week in circulation, from 1787 to 1794 were also issues entitled "Gothaische learned newspapers. Foreign literature" (51 - 52
    pieces each). At the end of the second semester volume there was a
    register, which took on a strongly changing character over the years. The journals and newspapers referred to as "Scholarly Blätter" or contemporary "Ephemerides", which included the "GOTHAISCHE LEARNED NEWSPAPERS", were
    created in the second half of the 17th century and undertook the teaching
    of knowledge and education to a previously unknown degree. Due to the
    general availability and the great relevance of the learned journals and newspapers came to play a key role in the dissemination of the
    Enlightenment and in the process of bourgeois emancipation . In addition to
    the reviews of new books, there were also reports on scientific discoveries
    and projects as well as news from learned institutions and persons.

And now I propose, since a large edifice cannot possibly be instantly
    judged as a whole through a quick once-over, that it be examined piece by
    piece from its foundation, and that in this the present Prolegomena be used
    as a general synopsis, with which the work itself could then be compared on occasion. This suggestion, if it were based on nothing more than the
    imagined importance that vanity customarily imparts to all one’s own products, would be immodest and would deserve to be dismissed with
    indignation. But the endeavours of all speculative philosophy now stand at
    the point of total dissolution, although human reason clings to them with undying affection, an affection that now seeks, though vainly, to turn
    itself into indifference, only because it has been constantly betrayed.

In our thinking age it is not to be expected but that many meritorious men would use every good opportunity to work together toward the common
    interest of an ever more enlightened reason, if only there appears some
    hope of thereby attaining the goal. *MATHEMATICS*, *NATURAL* *SCIENCE*,
    *LAW*, *THE* *ARTS*, *EVEN* *MORALS* (*AND* *SO* *ON*) *DO* *NOT*
    *COMPLETELY* *FILL* *UP* *THE* *SOUL*; *THERE* *STILL* *REMAINS* *A*
    *SPACE* *IN* *IT* *THAT* *IS* *MARKED* *OFF* *FOR* *MERE* *PURE* *AND* *SPECULATIVE* *REASON*, and its emptiness drives us to seek out, in
    grotesques and trivialities, or else in delusions, what seems to be
    occupation and amusement, but is at bottom only distraction to drown out
    the trouble- some call of reason, which, as befits its vocation, demands something that satisfies it for itself, and does not merely stir it to
    activity on behalf of other purposes or in the service of inclinations. Therefore, for everyone who has even tried to enlarge his conception in
    this way, contemplation that occupies itself only with this sphere of
    reason existing for itself has a great attraction, because exactly in this sphere all other areas of learning and even ends must, as I have reason to suppose, join together and unite in a whole – and, I dare say, it has a greater attraction than any other theoretical knowledge, for which one
    would not readily exchange it.
    But I propose these Prolegomena as the plan and guide for the
    investi-gation, and not the work itself, because, with respect to the
    latter, though I am even now quite satisfied as regards the content, order,
    and method, and the care that was taken to weigh and test each proposition accurately before setting it down (for it took years for me to be fully satisfied not only with the whole, but sometimes also with only a single proposition, as regards its sources), I am not fully satisfied with my presentation in some chapters of the Doctrine of Elements, e.g., the
    Deduction of the concepts of the understanding or the chapter on the Paralogisms of pure reason, since in them a certain prolixity obstructs the clarity, and in their stead the examination can be based on what the Prolegomena here say with respect to these chapters.

The Germans are praised for being able to advance things further than other peoples in matters where persistence and unremitting industry are called
    for. If this opinion is well-founded, then an opportunity presents itself
    here to bring to completion an endeavour whose happy outcome is hardly to
    be doubted and in which all thinking persons share equal interest, but
    which has not succeeded before now – and to confirm that favourable
    opinion; especially since the science concerned is of such a peculiar kind
    that it can be brought all at once to its full completion, and [IDEA: @382] into a permanent state such that it cannot be advanced the least bit
    further and can be neither augmented nor altered by later discovery (herein
    I do not include embellishment through enhanced clarity here and there, or through added utility in all sorts of respects): an advantage that no other science has or can have, since none is concerned with a cognitive faculty
    that is so fully isolated from, independent of, and unmingled with other faculties. The present moment does not seem unfavourable to this
    expectation of mine, since in Germany nowadays one hardly knows how he
    could keep himself otherwise still occupied outside the so-called useful sciences and have it be, not mere #444 - *SPORT*, but at the same time an endeavour through which an enduring goal is reached.

I must leave it to others to contrive the means by which the efforts of the learned could be united toward such an end. In the meantime it is not my intention to expect of anyone a simple adherence to my theses, nor even to flatter myself with hope of that; rather, whether it should, as it happens,
    be attacks, revisions, and qualifications that bring it about, or
    confirmation, completion, and extension, if only the matter is investigated from the ground up, then it now can no longer fail that a system would
    thereby come into being (even if it were not mine) that could become a
    legacy to posterity for which it would have reason to be thankful.

It would be too much to show here what sort of metaphysics could be
    expected to follow if one were first right about the principles of a
    critique, and how it would by no means have to appear paltry and cut down
    to just a small figure because its false feathers had been plucked, but
    could in other respects appear richly and respectably outfitted; but other large benefits that such a reform would bring with it are apparent at once.
    The ordinary metaphysics has indeed already produced benefits, because it searched for the elementary concepts of the pure understanding in order to render them clear through analysis and determinate through explication. It
    was thereby a cultivation of reason, wherever reason might subsequently
    think fit to direct itself. But that was all the good that it did. For it
    undid this merit again by promoting self-conceit through rash assertions, sophistry through subtle evasions and glosses, and shallowness through the facility with which it overcame the most difficult problems with a little school [IDEA: @383] wisdom – a shallowness that is all the more enticing
    the more it has the option of, on the one hand, taking on something from
    the language of science, and, on the other, from popularity, and thereby is everything to everyone, but in fact is nothing at all. By contrast, through critique our judgment is afforded a standard by which knowledge can be distinguished with certainty from pseudo knowledge; and, as a result of
    being brought fully into play in metaphysics, critique establishes a manner
    of thinking that subsequently extends its wholesome influence to every
    other use of reason, and for the first time excites the true philosophical spirit. More- over, the service it renders to theology, by making it independent of the judgment of dogmatic speculation and in that way
    securing it against all attacks from such opponents, is certainly not to be underrated. For the ordinary metaphysics, although promising to assist
    theology greatly, was subsequently unable to fulfill this promise, and
    beyond this, in calling speculative dogmatism to its aid, had done nothing other than to arm enemies against itself. Fanaticism, which cannot make
    headway in an en- lightened age except by hiding behind a school
    metaphysics, under the protection of which it can venture, as it were, to
    rave rationally, will be driven by critical philosophy from this its final hiding place; and beyond all this it cannot fail to be important to a
    teacher of metaphysics to be able, for once with universal assent, to say
    that what he propounds is now at last science, and that through it genuine benefit is rendered to the commonwealth." [IMMANUEL KANT'S "PROLEGOMENA TO
    ANY FUTURE METAPHYSICS THAT WILL BE ABLE TO PRESENT ITSELF AS A SCIENCE"
    FOR FACILITATING #492 - AUTONOMOUS FREE WILL / #390 - SOVEREIGNTY DYNAMIC
    BY #391 - HOMOGENEOUS REGARD FOR #902 - RULE OF LAW IN SUSTAINABILITY OF
    THE IDEA @329 APPLICABLE TO #390 - BRITISH CROWN (CALENDAR (NEW STYLE) ACT
    1750 / ROYAL ASSENT: 27 MAY 1751) / AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE (4 JULY 1776)}, IDEAS: @382 / @383]

— CARPE DIEM —
    [LETTER TO STATE / FEDERAL ATTORNEY GENERALS: 8 NOVEMBER 2017]

“SEIZE THE DAY {Saturday 11 November 2017}.
    LET IT NOT TAKE YOU.
    MAKE THE MOST OF IT.
TODAY WHILE YE MAY.
LEST MOURNERS QUEUE.
FOR WHAT YOU
    FORFEIT.
BY GOD’S GIFT {#357 = [#9, #5, #70, #200, #5, #2, #5, #10, #1, #50] as theosebeia (G2317): {UMBRA: #11 as #307 %#41 = #20} 1) reverence towards God's goodness} BETRAY.”

SABBATH CARPE DIEM ON 11 NOVEMBER 2017@{
    @1: Sup: 22 (#22); Ego: 65 (#65),
    @2: Sup: 50 (#72); Ego: 55 (#120),
    @3: Sup: 26 (#98); Ego: 15 (#135),
    @4: Sup: 33 (#131); Ego: 63 (#198),
    @5: Sup: 73 (#204); Ego: 47 (#245),
    @6: Sup: 37 (#241); Ego: 59 (#304),
    @7: Sup: 23 (#264); Ego: 33 (#337),
    @8: Sup: 56 (#320 *** SEE BELOW KANT'S PROLEGOMENA IDEA @320 - HOW IS NATURE ITSELF POSSIBLE?); Ego: 68 (#405),
    Male: #320; Feme: #405
    }
    SALE MAGISTRATES COURT CERTIFIED EXTRACT OF 21 MARCH 2018 CONCERNING ARREST
    / BAIL CHARGE AS CASE NUMBER: H13151430
    STRUCKOUT / WITHDRAWN AS BEING THE ESTABLISHMENT OF A #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL

NAME OF CHARGE OF CIVIL PROCEEDING: ACCUSED AT SALE ON 11 NOVEMBER 2017 DID COMMIT A BREACH OF ACT 10/53/100.2
    CONTRA INTERIM PERSONAL SAFETY INTERVENTION ORDER

But I did so as the provisioning of a FORMULA OF PROGRESSION with respects
    to a transitioning the #277 - RIGHT TO PLACE A TEST <http://www.grapple369.com?telos:277> towards a computational function and
    the ability to deploy other transformative prototypes for corrective,
    policy or administrative functions.

KANT'S PROLEGOMENA (1783) EXCERPT OF IDEA: @320 FROM SECTION #36 - HOW IS NATURE ITSELF POSSIBLE?
    We must, however, distinguish empirical laws of nature, which always
    presuppose particular perceptions, from the pure or *UNIVERSAL* *LAWS* *OF* *NATURE*, which, without having particular *PERCEPTIONS* *UNDERLYING*
    *THEM*, *CONTAIN* *MERELY* *THE* *CONDITIONS* *FOR* *THE* *NECESSARY* *UNIFICATION* *OF* *SUCH* *PERCEPTIONS* *IN* *ONE* *EXPERIENCE*; with
    respect to the latter laws, nature and possible experience are one and the same, and since in *POSSIBLE* *EXPERIENCE* *THE* *LAWFULNESS* *RESTS* on
    the necessary connection of appearances in one experience (without which we would not be able to cognize any object of the sensible world at all), and
    so on the original laws of the understanding, then, even though it sounds strange at first, it is nonetheless certain, if I say with respect to the *UNIVERSAL* *LAWS* *OF* *NATURE*: the understanding does not draw its (a priori) laws from nature, but prescribes them to it. [CAMBRIDGE TEXTS IN
    THE HISTORY OF PHILOSOPHY, Kant's Prolegomena to Any Future Metaphysics,
    IDEA: @320]

In order to do so, I had suggested taking the HIERARCHY OF CATEGORIES from
    this #277 - RIGHT TO PLACE A TEST which especially have temporal
    connections and cascading these within the #237 - USE OF FORCE <http://www.grapple369.com?telos:237> but have later reconsidered deploying "THE #41 - ONTIC_OBLIGANS NECESSITY REVERSE TRANSCRIPTASE CATEGORICAL IMPERATIVE PROVIDING A MORALITY SPECTRUM BY WHICH COHESION {ie. #65 / #175}
    IS THEN FACILITATED"
    @1 = Position {#237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCEFUL* *WILL* AS *METHOD* *TO*
    *ENFORCE* *OBMUTESCENCE*}
    @2 = Poise {#236 - PAIRING}
    @3 = Purpose {#238 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction, Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 -
    Guardedness}
    @4 = Process {#239 / #40 - Reversal, Avoiding Activity; I-Ching: H36 - Suppression of the Light, Sinking/Darkening Light, Brilliance injured, Intelligence hidden; Tetra: 68 - Dimming}
    @5 = Pairing {#236} / DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)"

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/DISRESPECT%2020170923%201556%20-%202.jpeg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/DISRESPECT%2020170923%201556%20-%203.jpeg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/DISRESPECT%2020170923%201556%20-%204.jpeg>

[IMAGES: @ 1556 HOURS ON SATURDAY 23 SEPTEMBER, 2017 AS ENDEMIC RACIAL
    BEING ANTI-DUTCH HATRED, HOMOPHOBIC, JUNKIE AND 'JUMP ON A SHIP' EPITHETS
    AS ANZAC VILIFICATION BY SMOKING *TATTOOED* EIGHT-BALL CLUB, ANGLO-SAXON / CELTIC / NEO-FASCISTS

THEY WERE ADVISED THAT A LOCAL PUB WILL BE FORFEITING THEIR PREMISES DUE TO THEIR HABITUAL JINGOIST AUSTRALIAN CULTURE OF DISRESPECT]

CONTEMPORANEOUS TO THE EVENTS WHICH ARE ALLEGED TO BE THE SUBSTANTIATING GROUNDS AS AN APPLICATION FOR AN INTERVENTION AND PERSONAL SAFETY ORDER
    WITHIN CASE NUMBER: H13018534, THAT ASSOCIATE MEMBERS TO THE SALE / MAFFRA
    '8' BALL SNOOKER CLUB UPON THE SATURDAY 28 OCTOBER 2017 HAD EARLIER
    SUBJECTED ME TO FURTHER INSTANCES OF PUBLIC SLANDER AND THAT THIS WAS THEN REASONABLE CONSIDERATION OF THERE BEING AN ATTEMPT TO FACILITATE UNDER THE GUISE OF COMMUNITY AND HOSPITALITY THE ESTABLISHMENT OF A #231 -
    JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL AS BEING CONTRARY TO #902 - RULE OF LAW / #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL AND SUBSTANTIATION OF MY ALLEGATION THERE WAS A PRE-DETERMINED AND STAGED COURSE OF EVENTS BY WHICH I WAS THEN SUBJECT AS CONSTITUTING BOER WAR MEMORIAL / ANZAC DEFAMATION THAT IS MADE AGAINST THE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL), WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL, SALE CATHOLIC
    COLLEGE ET AL WHOM HAD ENGAGED WITHIN BEERSHEBA CELEBRATIONS WITH AN
    IMPETUS OF AN UNLAWFUL #364 - ANTI-SEMITIC CHARACTERISTIC:

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/DISRESPECT%2020171028%201016%20-%201.jpeg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/DISRESPECT%2020171028%201016%20-%202.jpeg>

[IMAGE: When it was conveyed to these persons that I would not be making my customary community donation in support of their affectations due to past experiences of "endemic racial being anti-dutch hatred, homophobic, junkie
    and 'jump on a ship' {#205 as [#60, #80, #10, #50, #5] = *A* *ship* (*especially* *a* *decked* *ship*)} epithets as ANZAC / BOER centric vilification."

I was then immediately subjected to further hate speech which betrayed any sense of hospitality]

Additionally I sought to make an application for a strikeout of the matters
    at a contested regarding the 11 NOVEMBER 2017 an alleged breach of those INTERIM ORDERS within CASE NUMBER: H13151430 which was scheduled for
    hearing at the SALE MAGISTRATE'S COURT upon 21 MARCH 2018 and accordingly
    they were so STRUCKOUT / WITHDRAWN AS BEING THEN ESTABLISHMENT OF MY OWN
    #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL TO WHCIH SALE MAGISTRATES COURT CERTIFIED
    EXTRACT OF 21 MARCH 2018 APPLIES.

Failing any refusal of an application for a strikeout of the matters, that
    I sought to have this matter of CASE NUMBER: H13151430 adjourned until such
    the appeal against the granting of an Intervention Order within CASE
    NUMBER: H13018534 was determined.

Furthermore, I sought consideration from the COUNTY COURT OF VICTORIA to adjourn any appeal hearing against the 14 MARCH 2018 granting of an intervention order within CASE NUMBER H13018534 until such time that a competent lawyer could be obtained, matters consider and sufficiently instructed in all the associated and relevant matters.

Under the auspices of SECTION 9A(2) CRIMES ACT OF VICTORIA 1958, I had upon
    11 NOVEMBER 2017 repeatedly asked the treasurer of the SALE RETURNED
    SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL) if he was either directly or indirectly associated
    with the KNIGHTS TEMPLAR INTERNATIONAL as a ROMAN CATHOLIC FREEMASONRY
    ORDER having an impious influence upon our #288 - REMEMBRANCE WORLD WAR ONE CENTENNIAL COMMEMORATIONS and which in my view was a prohibited foreign
    power associated to the SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE that has a significant RELIGIOUS EVENT DAY upon 30 NOVEMBER {ie. IT WAS THE HIGHEST ORDER OF MERIT WITHIN RUSSIAN SOCIETY AND ONLY SUBORDINATED IN 1992} AND REMEMBERING THAT
    I HAD PUBLICLY CAUTIONED AS ADVICE THAT THE SAME SEX MARRIAGE PLEBISCITE
    OUGHT TO BE RESOLVED BEFORE THIS DATE AND CONSEQUENT TO THAT IT WAS SO UNDERTAKEN WITH THE RESULTS RELEASED UPON THE 15 NOVEMBER 2017.

ADDITIONALLY THE FEDERAL PARLIAMENT’S HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES WAS
    PROROGUED BY THE PRIME MINISTER, THE HONOURABLE MALCOLM TURNBULL JUST PRIOR
    TO 30 NOVEMBER 2017 AND REMAINED SO UNTIL THE 4 DECEMBER 2017.

TIMOTHY WISE (SALE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE TREASURER) ON 20 NOVEMBER 2017: “WE CAUGHT UP WITH THE MALE ON THE CORNER OF YORK STREET AND FOSTER STREET
    AT THE UNITED SERVICE STATION [OPPOSITE THE BOER WAR MEMORIAL AGAINST WHICH
    WE HABITUALLY SHOWED A DISRESPECT TO AS SUBSTITUTED ETHOS IMPOSED UPON THE ANZAC TRADITION]. SCOTT BRENNAN IDENTIFIED HIMSELF AS AN INSPECTOR OF
    POLICE.

I REMEMBER INSPECTOR BRENNAN [REGISTERED NUMBER 24927] SAYING HE WAS
    ARRESTED UNDER SECTION 459 [OF THE CRIMES ACT]. UNDER INSPECTOR BRENNAN’S DIRECTION I CALLED 000 TO HAVE THE DIVISIONAL VAN ATTEND OUR LOCATION WITH
    A MALE IN CUSTODY.

THE GENTLEMAN DID STRUGGLE AND WAS A LITTLE BIT NON-COMPLIANT.

INSPECTOR BRENNAN HELD HIS HANDS [VERY TIGHTLY AS REDUCING BLOOD FLOW AND EXCRUCIATINGLY SO GIVEN THE HEAT OF THE DAY] IN FRONT OF HIM THE MALE SO HE
    WAS UNABLE TO ESCAPE. I AT NO TIME PUT A HAND ON THE MALE, I STAYED WITH
    THE INSPECTOR FOR SUPPORT ONLY [RATHER THAN IT BEING REGARDED THAT WE HAD SOUGHT TO SET A TRAP FOR THE INDIVIDUAL WHICH IS ALSO PROHIBITED CONDUCT
    UNDER THE CRIMES ACT].

THE DIVISIONAL VAN ARRIVED A SHORT TIME [AS SOME 20 MINUTES LATER] AND TOOK
    HIM INTO CUSTODY.

I GAVE POLICE MY DETAILS TO BE CONTACTED FOR A STATEMENT AT A LATER DATE.”

However whilst he has acknowledged that this statement is true and correct
    and made it in the belief that a person making a false statement in the circumstances is liable to penalties of perjury. But his statement fails
    to record that he had repeatedly refused to respond to my unambiguous
    QUESTION repeated THREE times, whether he or the RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE
    were either DIRECTLY / INDIRECTLY associated to the KNIGHTS TEMPLAR INTERNATIONAL WHICH IN MY VIEW IS AN UNLAWFUL FOREIGN POWER AS BEING NEO-FASCIST WITHIN ITS COMPOSITION, that had wilfully engaged within an act
    of THEFT OF MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY which was being exhibited in conduct
    by the REGIONAL MEMBERS OF THE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE / ROMAN CATHOLIC
    CHURCH accordingly by a disrespect of DIGNITY ROYAL constituted a TREASON
    UNDER SECTION 9A OF THE CRIMES ACT AS WILFULLY PERPETUATED BY HIM FOR WHICH
    ALL MEMBERSHIP ARE TO BE INDIVIDUALLY AND SEVERALLY LEGALLY HELD
    ACCOUNTABLE.

Furthermore this was excluded by him from his voluntary statement made to police and an emphasis was given to his false allegation that I was in any manner resisting arrest.

An example of "NO RELIGIOUS TEST SHALL BE REQUIRED AS A QUALIFICATION FOR
    ANY OFFICE OR PUBLIC TRUST" are the following CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING associated with an independent news media description of the operations of FEDERAL PARLIAMENT in association with a SANDGLASS PRE-FEDERATION TRADITION clearly demonstrates that the journalist PETER TERLATO (whom is not
    personally known to me) of the Business Insider, by his 30 June 2015 news article having a corresponding equivalence to the DYNAMIC NATURAL
    ASSOCIATOR (where the DNA is here the electronic equivalent of stem cells
    for the generation of IDEAS) whom by such, in my view is a person capable
    of SAPIENT THINKING as exhibiting an entente with my own RATIONAL RELIGIOUS BELIEF and an INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY associated with a trinomial
    mathematical theoretical noumenon (cf: Immanuel Kant: Prolegomena 1783, Groundwork for a Metaphysics of Morals 1785 and Critique of Pure Reason
    1781 / 1787) as independently exhibiting the operation of the INTELLECTUS
    AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS DRIVER mechanism that is determined by an equitable distribution of number and facilitates an egalitarian basis for the
    exercise of an unencumbered will as dispensational governance.

Nous: #10
    Time: 16:30 hrs
    Date: 2018.11.30
    Torah: [#20, #30, #10]@{
    @1: Sup: 20 (#20); Ego: 20 (#20),
    @2: Sup: 50 (#70); Ego: 30 (#50),
    @3: Sup: 60 (#130 - I AM NOT EVIL MINDED {%3}); Ego: 10 (#60),
    Male: #130; Feme: #60
    } // #60

Dao: Impossible Advice, What can Be Done?
    Tetra: #41 - Response
    I-Ching: H30 - Cohesion, Radiance, Clinging to Brightness/Fire, The net

Latin: Assistens {God prompt to grant} Alt: Menqel {Libation Bowl of God} {

1. SERVES TO MAKE KNOWN THE TRUTH. AIDS THE TRIUMPH OF INNOCENCE
    2. PROMPT HELP IN TRIALS
    3. WITNESSES
    4. Tepisatosoa
    }

Solar Eclipse: 13 (UTC) / 14 November 2012 (AEST)

Nahor {Snorting, Hoarse; dry; hot}

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#371 / #393 as [#8, #90, #90, #200,
    #5] = chatsotserah (H2689): {UMBRA: #2 as #399 % #41 = #30} 1) trumpet, clarion;} / HETEROS {#287 / #432} / TORAH {#301 / #439}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:7,col:4,nous:10&idea:{m,82}&idea:{f,83}&idea:{m,371}&idea:{f,393}&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS>

.jackNote@zen: 3, row: 7, col: 4, nous: 10 [Date: 2018.11.30, Super: #371 /
    #2 - Contrast of Terms, Self-Culture; I-Ching: H11 - Peace, Pervading, Greatness; Tetra: 16 - Contact, Ego: #393 / #10 - Impossible Advice, What
    can Be Done?; I-Ching: H30 - Cohesion, Radiance, Clinging to
    Brightness/Fire, The net; Tetra: 41 - Response]

HERE'S WHY AUSTRALIA'S PARLIAMENT USES SANDGLASSES WHEN THERE'S A DIVISION
    IN THE HOUSE:

“Australia’s parliamentary traditions and conventions change over time. For example, when a vote (or ‘division’) {

#371 as [#8, #80, #5, #10, #9, #8, #200, #1, #50] = apeitheo (G544): {#10

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From dolf@21:1/5 to dolf on Wed Dec 12 15:40:10 2018
    XPost: aus.religion.judaism, soc.culture.israel, alt.fan.countries.hungary XPost: alt.fan.countries.poland

A PDF version of the PUBLIC INTEREST RELEASE is now available from here:

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/SPECIFICITIES%20OF%20NON-FACTUALITY%20AP-18-0609%20%28Censored%29.pdf>

dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com> wrote:
    -- (PUBLIC INTEREST RELEASE: 12 DECEMBER 2018) SPECIFICITIES OF NON-FACTUALITY BEING THEN GROUNDS FOR COUNTY COURT APPEAL AS CASE NUMBER: AP-18-0609 AGAINST A PUBLIC AUTHORITY'S INFIDELITY TO WAR #288 - MEMORIAL COMMEMORATIONS DUE TO ALIGNMENT WITH A FOREIGN POWER

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 10 December, 2018

THAT A LODGEMENT OF A COUNTY COURT APPEAL AS CASE NUMBER: AP-18-0609 WAS
    MADE (WITH ONLY PRELIMINARY SUMMARY OF EVIDENCE) AGAINST THE SALE
    MAGISTRATES COURT GRANTING UPON 14 MARCH 2018 AN APPLICATION FOR AN INTERVENTION AND PERSONAL SAFETY ORDER WITHIN CASE NUMBER: H13018534

THIS WAS DUE PRIMARILY TO AN ABJECT LACK OF ANY PROCEDURAL FAIRNESS AND ACCORDING OF DUE PROCESS AS THE NATURAL COURSE OF JUSTICE IN RELATION TO AN CASE NUMBER H12143475 THAT WAS INITIALLY LODGED AT THE SALE MAGISTRATES
    COURT ON 31 JULY 2017 AND ADJOURNED FOR NON EXISTENT GROUNDS OF THE RESPONDENT WISHING TO CONTEST THE MATTER UPON 13 SEPTEMBER AND THE PROCESS WAS INTENTIONALLY FRUSTRATED UNTIL 11 APRIL 2018 AS TO PRE-SUPPOSE THERE BEING A PREMEDITATION BY OTHERS TO COLLECTIVELY ENGAGE WITHIN A COMMON LAW OFFENCE OF PERVERTING THE COURSE OF JUSTICE AND BY TESTIMONY KNOWN AT THE TIME TO BE FALSE AND CONTRADICTORY AS CONSTITUTING PERJURY:

#3: ON 31.7.2017 AT 10AM [THE RESPONDENT] SHOWED ME A PHOTOGRAPH OF THE MARION STATUE WITH[IN] THE PARK OPPOSITE WEARING A BALACLAVA AS TO CONVEY
    OUR MUTUAL UNDERSTAND[ING] OF IT['S] PLACEMENT AS *AN* *ATTEMPT* [*TO*] *SUBVERT* *OUR* *AUSTRALIAN* *HISTORY* *WHICH* *IS* *ABSENT* *OF* *ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *IMPOSITIONS* *UPON* *OUR* *BOER* / *ANZAC* *TRADITION* *BY* *A* *SUBSTITUTED* *ETHIC*.

#4: AT ABOUT 1.40PM I RETURNED HOME FROM LUNCH AT A CAFE WITH A BAG OF
    CHIPS FOR [THE RESPONDENT] [AND] WAS CONVEYING TO HIM IN THE PRESENCE OF
    HIS MOTHER THAT I HAD DISCOVERED THE COMMON ELEMENT OF ASSOCIATION FOR THIS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE OF CLANDESTINED STALKING AND OPPOSITION TO WHICH I WAS BEING SUBJECT FOR SOME 20 YEARS AS BEING, SAINT ANDREW'S DAY WHICH IS THE FEAST
    DAY THAT IS CELEBRATED ON 30 NOVEMBER.

#5: BEFORE I COULD ACTUALLY CONVEY THAT QUINTESSENTIAL OBSERVATION AS THE FACT OF COMMON ASSOCIATION A[ND] CAUSE CÉLÈBRE [FOR] CLANDESTINED STALKING AND OPPOSITION WHICH VALIDATED HIS EARLIER PHOTOGRAPHIC PREMISE MADE THAT MORNING.

#7: ON 24.3.2017 I HAD TO CALL 000 NOT FOR ANY PARTICULAR EMERGENCY (BUT
    FOR NOTHING OTHER THAN M[Y] OWN URGENT NEED) BECAUSE A VISITOR TO [THE RESPONDENT] WOULD NOT MOVE HIS CAR FROM TOTALLY AND HABITUALLY IMPEDING ACCESS.

#8: AND HE WAS SO STUPID, THAT HE IMMEDIATELY PARKED IT [BACK] WHERE IT WAS (ERRONEOUSLY PARKED) AND FIVE MINUTES LATER I RETURNED FROM *MY* *URGENT* *ANTI*-*TERRORISM* *DUTY* *ASSISTING* *THE* *GOVERNOR* *GENERAL* AND WAS UNDERSTANDABLY MOST OUTRAGED THAT I HAD [TO] ASK MORE FORCIBLY THAT HE ENTIRELY MOVE THE CAR AND PARK IT MORE APPROPRIATELY WITHIN A DESIGNATED PARKING AREA.

Having had this reasonable request denied by the COURT to accord me PROCEDURAL FAIRNESS AND ANY CONSIDERATION OF DUE PROCESS WITHIN MY EXISTING AND RELATED MATTERS, I lodged an appeal with only preliminary summary of evidence against the 14 MARCH 2018 granting of an this intervention order within CASE NUMBER H13018534 as being a miscarriage of justice.

That upon 17 AUGUST 2017, I had initially conceived of this #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL proposition:

74 81 76
    79 77 75
    78 73 80 = #231 - #123 {#PSEUDO NINE: #123 / #369} = #108 / #693 - #369 = #324 {#TEN} AS RETURN TO GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE BEING ITSELF

#77 - #CENTRE / #75 - 11 NOVEMBER 2018 CENTENNIAL BEING INTENTIONED TO ESTABLISHED AS #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL AGAINST: @1 @5, #65, #175 AS
    META #288 - SCHEMA ACQUIESCENCE BY UMBRAL ILLUSION {#364 x 4 + #371 =
    #1827} OF THE TRUTH {#364 x 3 as #1092 x 2 = #2184} BEING ONLY REASONABLE #364 - *QUESTIONS* ON #430 - LAW

According to IMMANUEL KANT, DAVID HUME (died 25 August 1776, Edinburgh) was
    a Scottish Enlightenment philosopher, historian, economist, and essayist,
    who is best known today for his highly influential system of philosophical empiricism, skepticism, and naturalism, who had raised objections to the notions of equality and congruence (among others) within geometry, which objections appealed to experience (Treatise, i.ii.4.4, pp. 42–53), thereby subjecting mathematics to experience, and whereby he also *INCORRECTLY* rejected THE CONCEPTION THAT MATHEMATICS CONSIDERS ITS OBJECTS
    INDEPENDENTLY OF THEIR EXISTENCE IN NATURE:

#2184 - (#390 + #312 + #390) = #1092 as ‘OTH CYCLE of 3 x #364 / 4 = #273 - *MOMENT*

As an IDEA that the #2184 - NATURE AND SO TO SPEAK THE *LEGAL*
    *CONSTITUTION* *OF* *THIS* *PROVINCE* *OUGHT* *REST* *ON* *COMPLETELY* *DIFFERENT* *PRINCIPLES*, namely solely on the principle of #312 - CONTRADICTION:

#364 - ADMITTANCE +
    #312 - RESISTANCE {

*WITHERED* *STATE* *WREATHS* / RUSSIAN DIALECTS OF CONTRADICTIONS ON
    NOVICHOK #274 - PERFUME POISONING

v's

#364 x 4 + #371 = #1827 - ROMAN CATHOLIC LITURGICAL BLASPHEMY} +

#728 - REACTANCE +
    #390 - BRITISH CROWN (CALENDAR (NEW STYLE) ACT 1750 / ROYAL ASSENT: 27 MAY 1751) / AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE (4 JULY 1776) +
    #390 - *WREATHS* / ROBBERS / EXTORTION = #2184 {#24 x #7 x #13 - PRIESTLY SERVICE DIVISIONS TO JERUSALEM TEMPLE FROM 1550 BCE - [LUKE 1:5]}

Nous: #63
    Time: 04:10 hrs
    Date: 2018.5.23
    Torah: [#1, #50, #10]@{
    @1: Sup: 1 (#1); Ego: 1 (#1),
    @2: Sup: 51 (#52); Ego: 50 (#51),
    @3: Sup: 61 (#113); Ego: 10 (#61),
    Male: #113; Feme: #61
    } // #61

Dao: Origins in Reversal, Consider Beginnings
    Tetra: #62 - Doubt
    I-Ching: H51 - Quake, Thunderclap, Shake, The arousing (shock, thunder)

Latin: Decantatus {God of virtues} Alt: Yzalel {Deliverance of God} {

1. HELPS CONQUER & TO OBTAIN RELEASE FROM SIEGE
    2. THE SCIENCES & ARTS
    3. THE MEDITATION OF THE WISE
    4. Souchoe
    }

Asa {Physician; cure}

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#337 / #474} / HETEROS {#328 / #429} / TORAH {#314 / #422}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:2,col:7,nous:63&idea:{m,114}&idea:{f,186}&idea:{m,337}&idea:{f,474}&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS>

.jackNote@zen: 3, row: 2, col: 7, nous: 63 [Date: 2018.5.23, Super: #337 / #24 - Important Distinctions, Trouble from Indulgence; I-Ching: H5 -
    Waiting, Delay, Attending, Waiting, Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 18 -
    Waiting, Ego: #474 / #63 - Origins in Reversal, Consider Beginnings;
    I-Ching: H51 - Quake, Thunderclap, Shake, The arousing (shock, thunder); Tetra: 62 - Doubt]

A PROCESS OF #236 - PAIRING RELATIVITY INTENTIONED UPON IMPLEMENTATION OF A #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL WHICH GIVEN THE ABSENCE OF ANY VIABLE *REVERSE*-*TRANSCRIPTASE* *INHIBITOR* NATURAL PROCESS (AS DISCUSSED BELOW WITH THE: #288 - META SCHEMA ACQUIESCENCE {*REGENERATION*}: @1 - @728 - PASSOVER {#ONE: FRIDAY OF 3 APRIL 33 AD}, @5 - PENTECOST {#FIVE: + 7x7+1 AS 50 DAYS ON 23 MAY WHICH *CONFLICTS* *WITH* *ARCHBISHOP* *GEORGE* *PELL'S* *REFUSAL* *OF* *COMMUNION* AT SAINT PATRICK'S CATHOLIC CATHEDRAL ON
    PENTECOST SUNDAY / BEERSHEBA MEMORIAL DAY OF 31 MAY 1998 AND PENTECOST
    {#382 - *THE* *SCIENCE* *INTO* *A* *PERMANENT* *STATE*; #383; #384; #385; #386} OF SUNDAY 21 JUNE 2000 (SOLAR ECLIPSE YEAR FOLLOWING: Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#382 / #385} / HETEROS {#384 / #386} / TORAH {#378 / #383}):

#337 as [#30, #50, #7, #200, #10, #40] = naziyr (H5139): {UMBRA: #7 as #267
    % #41 = #21} 1) consecrated or devoted one, Nazarite; 1a) *CONSECRATED* *ONE*; 1b) *DEVOTEE*, Nazarite; 1c) untrimmed (vine);

#474 as [#100, #4, #10, #300, #10, #50] = qaddiysh (Aramaic) (H6922):
    {UMBRA: #6 as #414 % #41 = #4} 1) *HOLY*, *SEPARATE*; 2) (TWOT) *ANGELS*, *SAINTS*;

AS BEING COGENT #364 - *QUESTIONS* *OF* #430 - *LAW* BY EXPLANTATION AND SUBSTANTIATION MADE OF A LEGITIMATE IDENTITY TO JEWISH / CHRISTIAN APOSTLES AS A SECTARIAN ASSOCIATION OF NAZARENES / #509 - YAHAD DEAD SEA SCROLL COMMUNITY [Acts 24:1-6; Acts 28:17-22] WHICH WAS INITIALLY CONVEYED WITHIN OUR INSTRUCTIONS TO LEGAL COUNSEL DATED 18 NOVEMBER 2018

}, @65, #175 THEURGIC COSMOGENIC SYNCRETISM) OF NEOPLATONISM COMMONLY USED
    BY PYTHAGOREAN NUMBER DERIVED GOVERNANCE (ROMAN CATHOLICISM / ISLAM etc)
    THAT IS UNLAWFULLY DEPLOYING MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AS #391 - HOMOGENEOUS PARADIGM BY #288 - UMBRA RAW MAPPING TO THEIR ANKH HETEROS / TORAH PROTOTYPES.

IMMANUEL KANT'S PROLEGOMENA (1783) APPENDIX: PROPOSAL FOR AN INVESTIGATION
    OF THE CRITIQUE, AFTER WHICH THE JUDGMENT CAN FOLLOW: "I am obliged to the learned public for the #506 - *SILENCE* with which it has honoured my Critique for so long a time {#364 x 4 + #371 = #1827 - #FIVE YEARS OF
    SILENCE AS ROMAN CATHOLIC LITURGICAL CALENDAR}; for this after all demonstrates a suspension of judgment, and thus some suspicion that, in a work that abandons all the usual paths and pursues a new one in which one cannot immediately find one’s way, something might nonetheless perhaps be found through which an important but now moribund branch of human knowledge could receive new life and fertility, and so demonstrates a cautiousness,
    not to break off and destroy the still fresh graft through an overly hasty judgment. A specimen of a judgment that was delayed for such reasons has
    only just now come before me in the GOTHAISCHE GELEHRTE ZEITUNG, a judgment whose well-foundedness every reader will perceive for himself (without
    taking into account my own suspect praise) from the clear and candid presentation of a portion of the first principles of my work.

NOTE: The GOTHAISCHE GELEHRTE ZEITUNG ("GOTHAISCHE LEARNED NEWSPAPERS") was the title of a 1774-1804 published review journal founded in by Emanuel Christoph Klüpfel , Heinrich August Ottokar Reichard , Johann Wilhelm Dumpf , Schack Hermann Ewald and Ludwig Christian Lichtenberg in Gotha. There
    were two issues per week in circulation, from 1787 to 1794 were also issues entitled "Gothaische learned newspapers. Foreign literature" (51 - 52
    pieces each). At the end of the second semester volume there was a
    register, which took on a strongly changing character over the years. The journals and newspapers referred to as "Scholarly Blätter" or contemporary "Ephemerides", which included the "GOTHAISCHE LEARNED NEWSPAPERS", were created in the second half of the 17th century and undertook the teaching
    of knowledge and education to a previously unknown degree. Due to the
    general availability and the great relevance of the learned journals and newspapers came to play a key role in the dissemination of the
    Enlightenment and in the process of bourgeois emancipation . In addition to the reviews of new books, there were also reports on scientific discoveries and projects as well as news from learned institutions and persons.

And now I propose, since a large edifice cannot possibly be instantly
    judged as a whole through a quick once-over, that it be examined piece by piece from its foundation, and that in this the present Prolegomena be used as a general synopsis, with which the work itself could then be compared on occasion. This suggestion, if it were based on nothing more than the
    imagined importance that vanity customarily imparts to all one’s own products, would be immodest and would deserve to be dismissed with indignation. But the endeavours of all speculative philosophy now stand at the point of total dissolution, although human reason clings to them with undying affection, an affection that now seeks, though vainly, to turn
    itself into indifference, only because it has been constantly betrayed.

In our thinking age it is not to be expected but that many meritorious men would use every good opportunity to work together toward the common
    interest of an ever more enlightened reason, if only there appears some
    hope of thereby attaining the goal. *MATHEMATICS*, *NATURAL* *SCIENCE*, *LAW*, *THE* *ARTS*, *EVEN* *MORALS* (*AND* *SO* *ON*) *DO* *NOT* *COMPLETELY* *FILL* *UP* *THE* *SOUL*; *THERE* *STILL* *REMAINS* *A*
    *SPACE* *IN* *IT* *THAT* *IS* *MARKED* *OFF* *FOR* *MERE* *PURE* *AND* *SPECULATIVE* *REASON*, and its emptiness drives us to seek out, in grotesques and trivialities, or else in delusions, what seems to be occupation and amusement, but is at bottom only distraction to drown out
    the trouble- some call of reason, which, as befits its vocation, demands something that satisfies it for itself, and does not merely stir it to activity on behalf of other purposes or in the service of inclinations. Therefore, for everyone who has even tried to enlarge his conception in
    this way, contemplation that occupies itself only with this sphere of
    reason existing for itself has a great attraction, because exactly in this sphere all other areas of learning and even ends must, as I have reason to suppose, join together and unite in a whole – and, I dare say, it has a greater attraction than any other theoretical knowledge, for which one
    would not readily exchange it.
    But I propose these Prolegomena as the plan and guide for the
    investi-gation, and not the work itself, because, with respect to the
    latter, though I am even now quite satisfied as regards the content, order, and method, and the care that was taken to weigh and test each proposition accurately before setting it down (for it took years for me to be fully satisfied not only with the whole, but sometimes also with only a single proposition, as regards its sources), I am not fully satisfied with my presentation in some chapters of the Doctrine of Elements, e.g., the Deduction of the concepts of the understanding or the chapter on the Paralogisms of pure reason, since in them a certain prolixity obstructs the clarity, and in their stead the examination can be based on what the Prolegomena here say with respect to these chapters.

The Germans are praised for being able to advance things further than other peoples in matters where persistence and unremitting industry are called
    for. If this opinion is well-founded, then an opportunity presents itself here to bring to completion an endeavour whose happy outcome is hardly to
    be doubted and in which all thinking persons share equal interest, but
    which has not succeeded before now – and to confirm that favourable opinion; especially since the science concerned is of such a peculiar kind that it can be brought all at once to its full completion, and [IDEA: @382] into a permanent state such that it cannot be advanced the least bit
    further and can be neither augmented nor altered by later discovery (herein
    I do not include embellishment through enhanced clarity here and there, or through added utility in all sorts of respects): an advantage that no other science has or can have, since none is concerned with a cognitive faculty that is so fully isolated from, independent of, and unmingled with other faculties. The present moment does not seem unfavourable to this
    expectation of mine, since in Germany nowadays one hardly knows how he
    could keep himself otherwise still occupied outside the so-called useful sciences and have it be, not mere #444 - *SPORT*, but at the same time an endeavour through which an enduring goal is reached.

I must leave it to others to contrive the means by which the efforts of the learned could be united toward such an end. In the meantime it is not my intention to expect of anyone a simple adherence to my theses, nor even to flatter myself with hope of that; rather, whether it should, as it happens, be attacks, revisions, and qualifications that bring it about, or confirmation, completion, and extension, if only the matter is investigated from the ground up, then it now can no longer fail that a system would thereby come into being (even if it were not mine) that could become a
    legacy to posterity for which it would have reason to be thankful.

It would be too much to show here what sort of metaphysics could be
    expected to follow if one were first right about the principles of a critique, and how it would by no means have to appear paltry and cut down
    to just a small figure because its false feathers had been plucked, but
    could in other respects appear richly and respectably outfitted; but other large benefits that such a reform would bring with it are apparent at once. The ordinary metaphysics has indeed already produced benefits, because it searched for the elementary concepts of the pure understanding in order to render them clear through analysis and determinate through explication. It was thereby a cultivation of reason, wherever reason might subsequently
    think fit to direct itself. But that was all the good that it did. For it undid this merit again by promoting self-conceit through rash assertions, sophistry through subtle evasions and glosses, and shallowness through the facility with which it overcame the most difficult problems with a little school [IDEA: @383] wisdom – a shallowness that is all the more enticing the more it has the option of, on the one hand, taking on something from
    the language of science, and, on the other, from popularity, and thereby is everything to everyone, but in fact is nothing at all. By contrast, through critique our judgment is afforded a standard by which knowledge can be distinguished with certainty from pseudo knowledge; and, as a result of
    being brought fully into play in metaphysics, critique establishes a manner of thinking that subsequently extends its wholesome influence to every
    other use of reason, and for the first time excites the true philosophical spirit. More- over, the service it renders to theology, by making it independent of the judgment of dogmatic speculation and in that way
    securing it against all attacks from such opponents, is certainly not to be underrated. For the ordinary metaphysics, although promising to assist theology greatly, was subsequently unable to fulfill this promise, and
    beyond this, in calling speculative dogmatism to its aid, had done nothing other than to arm enemies against itself. Fanaticism, which cannot make headway in an en- lightened age except by hiding behind a school
    metaphysics, under the protection of which it can venture, as it were, to rave rationally, will be driven by critical philosophy from this its final hiding place; and beyond all this it cannot fail to be important to a
    teacher of metaphysics to be able, for once with universal assent, to say that what he propounds is now at last science, and that through it genuine benefit is rendered to the commonwealth." [IMMANUEL KANT'S "PROLEGOMENA TO ANY FUTURE METAPHYSICS THAT WILL BE ABLE TO PRESENT ITSELF AS A SCIENCE"
    FOR FACILITATING #492 - AUTONOMOUS FREE WILL / #390 - SOVEREIGNTY DYNAMIC
    BY #391 - HOMOGENEOUS REGARD FOR #902 - RULE OF LAW IN SUSTAINABILITY OF
    THE IDEA @329 APPLICABLE TO #390 - BRITISH CROWN (CALENDAR (NEW STYLE) ACT 1750 / ROYAL ASSENT: 27 MAY 1751) / AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE (4 JULY 1776)}, IDEAS: @382 / @383]

— CARPE DIEM —
    [LETTER TO STATE / FEDERAL ATTORNEY GENERALS: 8 NOVEMBER 2017]

“SEIZE THE DAY {Saturday 11 November 2017}.
    LET IT NOT TAKE YOU.
    MAKE THE MOST OF IT.
TODAY WHILE YE MAY.
LEST MOURNERS QUEUE.
FOR WHAT YOU
    FORFEIT.
BY GOD’S GIFT {#357 = [#9, #5, #70, #200, #5, #2, #5, #10, #1, #50] as theosebeia (G2317): {UMBRA: #11 as #307 %#41 = #20} 1) reverence towards God's goodness} BETRAY.”

SABBATH CARPE DIEM ON 11 NOVEMBER 2017@{
    @1: Sup: 22 (#22); Ego: 65 (#65),
    @2: Sup: 50 (#72); Ego: 55 (#120),
    @3: Sup: 26 (#98); Ego: 15 (#135),
    @4: Sup: 33 (#131); Ego: 63 (#198),
    @5: Sup: 73 (#204); Ego: 47 (#245),
    @6: Sup: 37 (#241); Ego: 59 (#304),
    @7: Sup: 23 (#264); Ego: 33 (#337),
    @8: Sup: 56 (#320 *** SEE BELOW KANT'S PROLEGOMENA IDEA @320 - HOW IS NATURE ITSELF POSSIBLE?); Ego: 68 (#405),
    Male: #320; Feme: #405
    }
    SALE MAGISTRATES COURT CERTIFIED EXTRACT OF 21 MARCH 2018 CONCERNING ARREST
    / BAIL CHARGE AS CASE NUMBER: H13151430
    STRUCKOUT / WITHDRAWN AS BEING THE ESTABLISHMENT OF A #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL

NAME OF CHARGE OF CIVIL PROCEEDING: ACCUSED AT SALE ON 11 NOVEMBER 2017 DID COMMIT A BREACH OF ACT 10/53/100.2
    CONTRA INTERIM PERSONAL SAFETY INTERVENTION ORDER

But I did so as the provisioning of a FORMULA OF PROGRESSION with respects
    to a transitioning the #277 - RIGHT TO PLACE A TEST <http://www.grapple369.com?telos:277> towards a computational function and the ability to deploy other transformative prototypes for corrective,
    policy or administrative functions.

KANT'S PROLEGOMENA (1783) EXCERPT OF IDEA: @320 FROM SECTION #36 - HOW IS NATURE ITSELF POSSIBLE?
    We must, however, distinguish empirical laws of nature, which always presuppose particular perceptions, from the pure or *UNIVERSAL* *LAWS* *OF* *NATURE*, which, without having particular *PERCEPTIONS* *UNDERLYING*
    *THEM*, *CONTAIN* *MERELY* *THE* *CONDITIONS* *FOR* *THE* *NECESSARY* *UNIFICATION* *OF* *SUCH* *PERCEPTIONS* *IN* *ONE* *EXPERIENCE*; with
    respect to the latter laws, nature and possible experience are one and the same, and since in *POSSIBLE* *EXPERIENCE* *THE* *LAWFULNESS* *RESTS* on
    the necessary connection of appearances in one experience (without which we would not be able to cognize any object of the sensible world at all), and
    so on the original laws of the understanding, then, even though it sounds strange at first, it is nonetheless certain, if I say with respect to the *UNIVERSAL* *LAWS* *OF* *NATURE*: the understanding does not draw its (a priori) laws from nature, but prescribes them to it. [CAMBRIDGE TEXTS IN
    THE HISTORY OF PHILOSOPHY, Kant's Prolegomena to Any Future Metaphysics, IDEA: @320]

In order to do so, I had suggested taking the HIERARCHY OF CATEGORIES from this #277 - RIGHT TO PLACE A TEST which especially have temporal
    connections and cascading these within the #237 - USE OF FORCE <http://www.grapple369.com?telos:237> but have later reconsidered deploying "THE #41 - ONTIC_OBLIGANS NECESSITY REVERSE TRANSCRIPTASE CATEGORICAL IMPERATIVE PROVIDING A MORALITY SPECTRUM BY WHICH COHESION {ie. #65 / #175} IS THEN FACILITATED"
    @1 = Position {#237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCEFUL* *WILL* AS *METHOD* *TO*
    *ENFORCE* *OBMUTESCENCE*}
    @2 = Poise {#236 - PAIRING}
    @3 = Purpose {#238 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction, Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness}
    @4 = Process {#239 / #40 - Reversal, Avoiding Activity; I-Ching: H36 - Suppression of the Light, Sinking/Darkening Light, Brilliance injured, Intelligence hidden; Tetra: 68 - Dimming}
    @5 = Pairing {#236} / DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)"

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/DISRESPECT%2020170923%201556%20-%202.jpeg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/DISRESPECT%2020170923%201556%20-%203.jpeg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/DISRESPECT%2020170923%201556%20-%204.jpeg>

[IMAGES: @ 1556 HOURS ON SATURDAY 23 SEPTEMBER, 2017 AS ENDEMIC RACIAL
    BEING ANTI-DUTCH HATRED, HOMOPHOBIC, JUNKIE AND 'JUMP ON A SHIP' EPITHETS
    AS ANZAC VILIFICATION BY SMOKING *TATTOOED* EIGHT-BALL CLUB, ANGLO-SAXON / CELTIC / NEO-FASCISTS

THEY WERE ADVISED THAT A LOCAL PUB WILL BE FORFEITING THEIR PREMISES DUE TO THEIR HABITUAL JINGOIST AUSTRALIAN CULTURE OF DISRESPECT]

CONTEMPORANEOUS TO THE EVENTS WHICH ARE ALLEGED TO BE THE SUBSTANTIATING GROUNDS AS AN APPLICATION FOR AN INTERVENTION AND PERSONAL SAFETY ORDER WITHIN CASE NUMBER: H13018534, THAT ASSOCIATE MEMBERS TO THE SALE / MAFFRA '8' BALL SNOOKER CLUB UPON THE SATURDAY 28 OCTOBER 2017 HAD EARLIER
    SUBJECTED ME TO FURTHER INSTANCES OF PUBLIC SLANDER AND THAT THIS WAS THEN REASONABLE CONSIDERATION OF THERE BEING AN ATTEMPT TO FACILITATE UNDER THE GUISE OF COMMUNITY AND HOSPITALITY THE ESTABLISHMENT OF A #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL AS BEING CONTRARY TO #902 - RULE OF LAW / #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL AND SUBSTANTIATION OF MY ALLEGATION THERE WAS A PRE-DETERMINED AND STAGED COURSE OF EVENTS BY WHICH I WAS THEN SUBJECT AS CONSTITUTING BOER WAR MEMORIAL / ANZAC DEFAMATION THAT IS MADE AGAINST THE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL), WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL, SALE CATHOLIC COLLEGE ET AL WHOM HAD ENGAGED WITHIN BEERSHEBA CELEBRATIONS WITH AN
    IMPETUS OF AN UNLAWFUL #364 - ANTI-SEMITIC CHARACTERISTIC:

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/DISRESPECT%2020171028%201016%20-%201.jpeg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/DISRESPECT%2020171028%201016%20-%202.jpeg>

[IMAGE: When it was conveyed to these persons that I would not be making my customary community donation in support of their affectations due to past experiences of "endemic racial being anti-dutch hatred, homophobic, junkie and 'jump on a ship' {#205 as [#60, #80, #10, #50, #5] = *A* *ship* (*especially* *a* *decked* *ship*)} epithets as ANZAC / BOER centric vilification."

I was then immediately subjected to further hate speech which betrayed any sense of hospitality]

Additionally I sought to make an application for a strikeout of the matters at a contested regarding the 11 NOVEMBER 2017 an alleged breach of those INTERIM ORDERS within CASE NUMBER: H13151430 which was scheduled for
    hearing at the SALE MAGISTRATE'S COURT upon 21 MARCH 2018 and accordingly they were so STRUCKOUT / WITHDRAWN AS BEING THEN ESTABLISHMENT OF MY OWN
    #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL TO WHCIH SALE MAGISTRATES COURT CERTIFIED EXTRACT OF 21 MARCH 2018 APPLIES.

Failing any refusal of an application for a strikeout of the matters, that
    I sought to have this matter of CASE NUMBER: H13151430 adjourned until such the appeal against the granting of an Intervention Order within CASE
    NUMBER: H13018534 was determined.

Furthermore, I sought consideration from the COUNTY COURT OF VICTORIA to adjourn any appeal hearing against the 14 MARCH 2018 granting of an intervention order within CASE NUMBER H13018534 until such time that a competent lawyer could be obtained, matters consider and sufficiently instructed in all the associated and relevant matters.

Under the auspices of SECTION 9A(2) CRIMES ACT OF VICTORIA 1958, I had upon 11 NOVEMBER 2017 repeatedly asked the treasurer of the SALE RETURNED
    SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL) if he was either directly or indirectly associated
    with the KNIGHTS TEMPLAR INTERNATIONAL as a ROMAN CATHOLIC FREEMASONRY
    ORDER having an impious influence upon our #288 - REMEMBRANCE WORLD WAR ONE CENTENNIAL COMMEMORATIONS and which in my view was a prohibited foreign
    power associated to the SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE that has a significant RELIGIOUS EVENT DAY upon 30 NOVEMBER {ie. IT WAS THE HIGHEST ORDER OF MERIT WITHIN RUSSIAN SOCIETY AND ONLY SUBORDINATED IN 1992} AND REMEMBERING THAT
    I HAD PUBLICLY CAUTIONED AS ADVICE THAT THE SAME SEX MARRIAGE PLEBISCITE OUGHT TO BE RESOLVED BEFORE THIS DATE AND CONSEQUENT TO THAT IT WAS SO UNDERTAKEN WITH THE RESULTS RELEASED UPON THE 15 NOVEMBER 2017.

ADDITIONALLY THE FEDERAL PARLIAMENT’S HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES WAS PROROGUED BY THE PRIME MINISTER, THE HONOURABLE MALCOLM TURNBULL JUST PRIOR TO 30 NOVEMBER 2017 AND REMAINED SO UNTIL THE 4 DECEMBER 2017.

TIMOTHY WISE (SALE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE TREASURER) ON 20 NOVEMBER 2017: “WE CAUGHT UP WITH THE MALE ON THE CORNER OF YORK STREET AND FOSTER STREET AT THE UNITED SERVICE STATION [OPPOSITE THE BOER WAR MEMORIAL AGAINST WHICH WE HABITUALLY SHOWED A DISRESPECT TO AS SUBSTITUTED ETHOS IMPOSED UPON THE ANZAC TRADITION]. SCOTT BRENNAN IDENTIFIED HIMSELF AS AN INSPECTOR OF
    POLICE.

I REMEMBER INSPECTOR BRENNAN [REGISTERED NUMBER 24927] SAYING HE WAS
    ARRESTED UNDER SECTION 459 [OF THE CRIMES ACT]. UNDER INSPECTOR BRENNAN’S DIRECTION I CALLED 000 TO HAVE THE DIVISIONAL VAN ATTEND OUR LOCATION WITH
    A MALE IN CUSTODY.

THE GENTLEMAN DID STRUGGLE AND WAS A LITTLE BIT NON-COMPLIANT.

INSPECTOR BRENNAN HELD HIS HANDS [VERY TIGHTLY AS REDUCING BLOOD FLOW AND EXCRUCIATINGLY SO GIVEN THE HEAT OF THE DAY] IN FRONT OF HIM THE MALE SO HE WAS UNABLE TO ESCAPE. I AT NO TIME PUT A HAND ON THE MALE, I STAYED WITH
    THE INSPECTOR FOR SUPPORT ONLY [RATHER THAN IT BEING REGARDED THAT WE HAD SOUGHT TO SET A TRAP FOR THE INDIVIDUAL WHICH IS ALSO PROHIBITED CONDUCT UNDER THE CRIMES ACT].

THE DIVISIONAL VAN ARRIVED A SHORT TIME [AS SOME 20 MINUTES LATER] AND TOOK HIM INTO CUSTODY.

I GAVE POLICE MY DETAILS TO BE CONTACTED FOR A STATEMENT AT A LATER DATE.”

However whilst he has acknowledged that this statement is true and correct and made it in the belief that a person making a false statement in the circumstances is liable to penalties of perjury. But his statement fails
    to record that he had repeatedly refused to respond to my unambiguous QUESTION repeated THREE times, whether he or the RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE were either DIRECTLY / INDIRECTLY associated to the KNIGHTS TEMPLAR INTERNATIONAL WHICH IN MY VIEW IS AN UNLAWFUL FOREIGN POWER AS BEING NEO-FASCIST WITHIN ITS COMPOSITION, that had wilfully engaged within an act of THEFT OF MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY which was being exhibited in conduct
    by the REGIONAL MEMBERS OF THE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE / ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH accordingly by a disrespect of DIGNITY ROYAL constituted a TREASON UNDER SECTION 9A OF THE CRIMES ACT AS WILFULLY PERPETUATED BY HIM FOR WHICH ALL MEMBERSHIP ARE TO BE INDIVIDUALLY AND SEVERALLY LEGALLY HELD
    ACCOUNTABLE.

Furthermore this was excluded by him from his voluntary statement made to police and an emphasis was given to his false allegation that I was in any manner resisting arrest.

An example of "NO RELIGIOUS TEST SHALL BE REQUIRED AS A QUALIFICATION FOR
    ANY OFFICE OR PUBLIC TRUST" are the following CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING associated with an independent news media description of the operations of FEDERAL PARLIAMENT in association with a SANDGLASS PRE-FEDERATION TRADITION clearly demonstrates that the journalist PETER TERLATO (whom is not personally known to me) of the Business Insider, by his 30 June 2015 news article having a corresponding equivalence to the DYNAMIC NATURAL
    ASSOCIATOR (where the DNA is here the electronic equivalent of stem cells
    for the generation of IDEAS) whom by such, in my view is a person capable
    of SAPIENT THINKING as exhibiting an entente with my own RATIONAL RELIGIOUS BELIEF and an INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY associated with a trinomial
    mathematical theoretical noumenon (cf: Immanuel Kant: Prolegomena 1783, Groundwork for a Metaphysics of Morals 1785 and Critique of Pure Reason
    1781 / 1787) as independently exhibiting the operation of the INTELLECTUS
    AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS DRIVER mechanism that is determined by an equitable distribution of number and facilitates an egalitarian basis for the
    exercise of an unencumbered will as dispensational governance.

Nous: #10
    Time: 16:30 hrs
    Date: 2018.11.30
    Torah: [#20, #30, #10]@{
    @1: Sup: 20 (#20); Ego: 20 (#20),
    @2: Sup: 50 (#70); Ego: 30 (#50),
    @3: Sup: 60 (#130 - I AM NOT EVIL MINDED {%3}); Ego: 10 (#60),
    Male: #130; Feme: #60
    } // #60

Dao: Impossible Advice, What can Be Done?
    Tetra: #41 - Response

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)