• CN&N is reporting

From DoD@21:1/5 to All on Fri Mar 18 22:19:25 2016
    that 300 rabbis, cantors and voters are planning on boycotting Trump at AIPAC... I don't know if that is very significant... Seems to me the other week, I was reading that 61 percent of Jews in Israeli don't mind Trump... I guess that highlights
    something I read from Daniel Greenfield the other day...

----------------------
    The Israeli left as a democratic political movement is dead. That piece of bad news was delivered by a recent survey which shows that only 8% of Israeli Jews identify with the left, 55% with the center and 37% with the right.

In the last election, the establishment Labor Party had to dress up as a wolf in Zionist centrist clothing by renaming itself the Zionist Camp (it still lost). The left had to create two other fake centrist parties to stop Netanyahu, but just ended up
    having to roll them into his center-right coalition.

The Israeli left still controls the usual undemocratic elitist outposts of the Deep State, media, academia, popular culture and the judiciary, but it can no longer even call itself the left and still hope to win. All it can do is undermine the will of
    the people and sabotage the country out of selfishness and spite.

The situation in Israel stands in sharp contrast to the United States where 49 percent of Jews lean to the left, 29 percent tend to the center and only 19 percent identify as conservative.
    ----------------------

But other than that, it kind of highlights TO ME that some call Trump a bigot because of the wall, and Israelis probably don't get uptight about a wall, because they rely on a wall for safety....

On a side note....if it also interesting that media outlets like CN&N and MSDNC have been saying that leaders around the world have been denouncing Trump, yet when I watch people in Europe at their protests because of immigration and their rape and
    violence epidemic, and I have seen A LOT on youtube, you can see in the videos people chanting Trumps name.... Interesting people that have had negative
    experiences with immigration, have no issue with Trump.... only the elites..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Beach Runner@21:1/5 to DoD on Sun Mar 20 04:36:44 2016
    On Friday, March 18, 2016 at 3:11:56 PM UTC-7, DoD wrote:
    that 300 rabbis, cantors and voters are planning on boycotting Trump at AIPAC... I don't know if that is very significant... Seems to me the other week, I was reading that 61 percent of Jews in Israeli don't mind Trump... I guess that highlights
    something I read from Daniel Greenfield the other day...

----------------------
    The Israeli left as a democratic political movement is dead. That piece of bad news was delivered by a recent survey which shows that only 8% of Israeli Jews identify with the left, 55% with the center and 37% with the right.

In the last election, the establishment Labor Party had to dress up as a wolf in Zionist centrist clothing by renaming itself the Zionist Camp (it still lost). The left had to create two other fake centrist parties to stop Netanyahu, but just ended up
    having to roll them into his center-right coalition.

The Israeli left still controls the usual undemocratic elitist outposts of the Deep State, media, academia, popular culture and the judiciary, but it can no longer even call itself the left and still hope to win. All it can do is undermine the will of
    the people and sabotage the country out of selfishness and spite.

The situation in Israel stands in sharp contrast to the United States where 49 percent of Jews lean to the left, 29 percent tend to the center and only 19 percent identify as conservative.
    ----------------------

But other than that, it kind of highlights TO ME that some call Trump a bigot because of the wall, and Israelis probably don't get uptight about a wall, because they rely on a wall for safety....

On a side note....if it also interesting that media outlets like CN&N and MSDNC have been saying that leaders around the world have been denouncing Trump, yet when I watch people in Europe at their protests because of immigration and their rape and
    violence epidemic, and I have seen A LOT on youtube, you can see in the videos people chanting Trumps name.... Interesting people that have had negative
    experiences with immigration, have no issue with Trump.... only the elites..

The Jewish religious leaders stand against racism, sexism, xenophobia, violence promoting, ignorant potential ruler of the free world. Someone that has absolutely no idea what he is doing, waffles, would be seen as dangerous joke
    by our enemies, and tank this economy.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)