• Hmong Transgender

From rosievang1987@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue May 2 21:07:08 2017
    God is against homosexuals. In the Bible God made man and woman. Not man and man. It is un natural and sin.-! Lots of prayers for you and your siblings...-! This is a demonic force in your family straying you from the path. Repent and get out of it fast
    before its too late for you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From renee.ya@gmail.com@21:1/5 to xiong.c...@gmail.com on Tue May 30 11:41:28 2017
    On Monday, April 11, 2016 at 11:15:33 PM UTC-7, xiong.c...@gmail.com wrote:
    I just came out as Gay, a few weeks ago to my mother. I have problems making her understand and telling her that God doesn't discriminate at all who he loves. It a human perception the hate and discrimination from god.

My question is what would you say to your kid or brother if he came to you and say he was gay.

I want to understand things from my mother prespective as well as from how other people on the other side might precept me and my mother.

There also another problem my sister is coming out soon too, as Lesbian and my brother might be Gay as well. How do you tell your family, without losing them. With the cultural clash and the role we are suppose to play in hmong Culture.

You guys are absolutely wrong about Christianity, God, and Gays. http://time.com/2842044/gay-christians/

Instead of trying to bring down someone for who they are, we should rise up and support our families.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)