• Wanting to sponsor the 2 youth Nkauj Nraug in Loas

From beemouachaofa@earthlink.net@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jan 10 12:25:07 2017
    Kuv xa ua sponsor rau ob tug Miv nyuam Nkauj Nraug Me nyob Tebchaws blog uas tus tub yog Hmoob Vaj, Tus ntxhais yog Hmoob Xooj.
    Kuv ghov kev sponsor yog Pab nkaws txoj kev nkawm ntawv, kev hlub, thiab kev ntseeg. Hos nkawv yeej yuav tsum nyob nrog niam thiab txiv rau blog tebchaws txog thaum nkawv muaj hnub nyoog tuaj mus tau rau txawv tebchaws.
    Yog nej leej twg paub txog ob tus miv nyuam nkauj nraug nov hov thov pab hais ghia kuv los yog thov ghia kom nkawv niam thiab txiv contact kuv tau rau tus email bee moua1@yahoo.com.
    Uatsaug.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Mojtuam@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jan 11 05:38:22 2017
    Bee,

Your sponsorship criteria are not only bias, but unreal. If you are truthful and have a loving heart, I suggest that you contribute couple dollars to help Muas Ntaub pay the Attorney to defend your boss, Mr. Seng Xiong on his upcoming trial on January
    17, 2017.

If my source is correct, you changed your position and you no longer support Mr. Seng Xiong. Nom Loob, Npuag Yaj and Muas Ntaub have been trying to contact you for assistance, but you are nowhere to be found. Recently, Yaj Los Cheem slipped out quietly
    and he is nowhere to found these days as well.

We know Steve Vang Moua AKA txiv Yawg Ntxhw is the court key witness to testify against Seng. Recently, both Nom Loob and Npuag Yaj have been subpoenaed by the court to testified against Seng also. You and Yaj Los Cheem got scare and slipped away
    quietly. Why? If you are deeply in love for Hmong tebchaws, why not stay loyal and support Seng to the death.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From beemouachaofa@earthlink.net@21:1/5 to Mojtuam on Wed Jan 11 05:45:34 2017
    On Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 8:38:23 AM UTC-5, Mojtuam wrote:
    Bee,

Your sponsorship criteria are not only bias, but unreal. If you are truthful and have a loving heart, I suggest that you contribute couple dollars to help Muas Ntaub pay the Attorney to defend your boss, Mr. Seng Xiong on his upcoming trial on January
    17, 2017.

If my source is correct, you changed your position and you no longer support Mr. Seng Xiong. Nom Loob, Npuag Yaj and Muas Ntaub have been trying to contact you for assistance, but you are nowhere to be found. Recently, Yaj Los Cheem slipped out
    quietly and he is nowhere to found these days as well.

We know Steve Vang Moua AKA txiv Yawg Ntxhw is the court key witness to testify against Seng. Recently, both Nom Loob and Npuag Yaj have been subpoenaed by the court to testified against Seng also. You and Yaj Los Cheem got scare and slipped away
    quietly. Why? If you are deeply in love for Hmong tebchaws, why not stay loyal and support Seng to the death.

Moj. koj cov lus hais mas yog hasi rau dab ntxwgnyoog xwb. Neeg tsis lam tau lam hais cov lus tsis tseeb.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From povdub@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jan 11 08:35:18 2017
    haha these two guys are in two different world!
    (different ideological thought).
    anyway leave seng xiong to the court what ever it turn out
    that would be justify for us. who care about people like seng xiong!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mojtuam@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jan 13 05:46:44 2017
    Bee, I have never used the word “guarantee, 100% or promise” like you guys did in Hmong Tebchaws. All I said was, “If my source is correct..” So now you come out and said that my source was incorrect. You still stay firm and 100% support Seng,
    correct? Well, saying yes or no in here means nothing. I really want to see if you show up in the courtroom on January 17 in St. Paul. If you do, I want to see if you will be sitting on the FBI side or Seng side in the courtroom? Once again, if my
    source is correct, Seng’s trial is going to be a whole week trial. The FBI has so many witnesses to testify and so many evidences to present, the judge gave the first 4 days for the Plaintiff side and just 1 day for the defendant side to present their
    case. I hope you are not one the many witnesses on the FBI side. Will just wait and see…

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Vaj Ncuab@21:1/5 to Mojtuam on Fri Jan 13 11:02:36 2017
    On Friday, January 13, 2017 at 7:46:45 AM UTC-6, Mojtuam wrote:
    Bee, I have never used the word “guarantee, 100% or promise” like you guys did in Hmong Tebchaws. All I said was, “If my source is correct..” So now you come out and said that my source was incorrect. You still stay firm and 100% support
    Seng, correct? Well, saying yes or no in here means nothing. I really want to see if you show up in the courtroom on January 17 in St. Paul. If you do, I want to see if you will be sitting on the FBI side or Seng side in the courtroom? Once again, if
    my source is correct, Seng’s trial is going to be a whole week trial. The FBI has so many witnesses to testify and so many evidences to present, the judge gave the first 4 days for the Plaintiff side and just 1 day for the defendant side to present
    their case. I hope you are not one the many witnesses on the FBI side. Will just wait and see…

Kwvntxawg Mouabee Chaofa;

Yog li Mojtuam hais lawm, Keeb Thawj Xeeb neb yog kwv tij kwv npawg, yog cov tseem tseem kub xaj uas xav kom muaj haiv mas tsim nyog koj yuav tsum tuaj nres Keeb Thawj Xeeb rooj plaub. Ciaj los ciaj ua kev, tuam los tuag ua kev. Zaum no yog zaum uas
    ntiaj tog qaum pes yuav paub hais tias nej ua teb ua chaws tiag tiag los ua dag es tseem yuav tos cov menyuam nkauj tsuag mos mos ab tim Nplog tuaj?

Hmoob tebchaws twb hais tias Keeb Thawj Xeeb nej txoj haujlwm mas Pre. Obama lees paub, Jan. 21, 2017 Pre. Obama twb tuag tawm pem tsev dawb thiab Donald Trump twb yuav los txais fwjchim, tsam Donald Trumptus Tseemfwv tsiss lees paub nej ces Keeb Thawj
    Xeeb lam nyob nkuaj ntev.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From beemouachaofa@earthlink.net@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jan 19 09:58:58 2017
    Yawg Uab nyuab ncaub. Sent Xiong was my replacement. But I never was or is or shall part of Hmoobtebchaws. Seng has his own authority to do what he images that right path for the hmoob destiny. When I left the party I depart it. When I want to re-enter
    the political arena not one can stop me. I wish that God will bring a young hmoob who is only SMART, but wiser to lead hmoob in the nearest. Future.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05