• Re: Who want to be a millionaire...???

From Bee R Lor@21:1/5 to Teev Lis on Wed Sep 29 08:52:13 2021
    On Tuesday, May 25, 1999 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Teev Lis wrote:
    To be honest, owing a business does not automatically brings in millions.
    To the contrary, it often makes one go broke. However, through hard work, perseverance and systematically applying oneself, there is a much greater chance that one may eventually do well. There is no guarantee, though.
    My advice is: if anyone believes that having a business is a quick way to
    get rich, then he/she is seriously mistakened. As Steve Jobs said:
    "overnight rich takes a very long time." For me, that long time seems to
    take forever. However, I did not give up and I won't. I invest almost everything I make. In the last 11 years, I have worked very hard - 18 hours
    a day, 7 days a week and all year round. The reason why almost all of my posts in SCH have been made after midnight or from somebody else's
    computer. Yet, I am in no way rich - not even close. In truth, many among
    you have more money in the bank, better car and more expensive house than
    I. Certainly, I intend to do well for myself and my entire family. And if I have the chance to do really well, I will give away generously as I have so far within my current capacity.
    The business, that I am in, has great potential but is horribly expensive. Even if one has a decent saving, it can be eaten up quickly. As Hmong, I don't need to hide because, if we really want to do well, we have no choice but to help one another. In order for Hmong to help each other as other people do, there has to be some mutual trust and respect. To do that,
    honesty is a minimum prerequisite.
    How true it is as Dr. Pao Saykao said that getting rich is so costly in sweat, time, efforts, family life, etc. Unless one is willing to bear the burden and stick through, the chance is rather small that one would manage
    to succeed. Nevertheless, if anyone has found a quicker way to get rich, I beg you to share a little bit of your secret. If you have not found it yet, my best wishes go with you.
    Best regards,
    Teev Lis
    drpao wrote:
    We have thousands out there who would want to be millionaires but most
    of them don't want it bad enough or that they just don't want to invest sufficient sweat!!! This is probably the reason that we have so
    few...so far.

...Teng.. et al..what are your thought on this?

Pao

"I am oppose to millionaires but it be would dangerous to offer me the positin" - Mark Twain

--
    Posted via Talkway - http://www.talkway.com
    Exchange ideas on practically anything (tm).

Teng and Pao,

Thank you for sharing your feelings about being a millionaire. I have invested over 10 years and over $100,000 in books, tapes, videos, seminars, hired mentors and I finally found out about what it takes to become a millionaire. In order to become a
    millionaire, not only we must know the cause of poverty but also the cure. The cure for poverty are the rules and education especially financial education. Without these foundation, NO one can become millionaire.

I will be releasing a video "7 Tus Kab Mob Nyiaj Txiag Uas ua rau 96% ntawm peb cov Hmoob muaj tsis taus nyiaj" before Thanksgiving this year. It's FREE. If you or anyone who interested, please let me know your email and I'll be sure to send it to you
    before I release it to the public. My email: blor64@gmail.com

Bee R. Lor

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)