• Help: How Do You Get Rid Off Jackfruit Super-Glooey Sap on Your Fin

From penguinlover696@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to penguin...@yahoo.com on Mon Aug 5 14:40:05 2019
    On Monday, August 5, 2019 at 4:38:21 PM UTC-5, penguin...@yahoo.com wrote:
    On Monday, March 2, 2015 at 2:53:27 AM UTC-6, HenryDavidT wrote:
    "Jackfruit" is formally, scientifically known as Artocurpas Heterophyllus.

Anyway, I ate a piece tonight, and now my fingers and palms are sticky as hell, even after a few rounds of washing using BOTH normal dish washing soap AND A-jax powder!

How the hell do you get rid of the sticky, syrapy glue substance?

And for the budding scientific student or chemist: do some research and find out if you could isolate the MOLECULAR COMPOUND for this sticky sap/sugar and make it into a SUPER GLUE product!

I am serious here... this stuff has the strength of super-glue but its flexibility, its fluidness, its VISCOSITY stickiness go way beyond the property of super-glue, which fails when you expose the compound to H20 (before it has a chance to dry, with
    a hard top layer, that is)...

But this Jackfruit sugary, glooey substance IS NOT neutralized by H20. It is still as sticky after I washed my hands a couple times, as it was before washing...

There must be tons of applications for this highly viscose-like molecular compound, surely! My keyboard is all sticky now, from my fingers!

This is funny, too, but it is also a seriously fuckin' determined glooey sugary compound we're dealing with here, in a scientific manner!

I used goo-gone on my hands and the knife--came right off

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From penguinlover696@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to HenryDavidT on Mon Aug 5 14:38:20 2019
    On Monday, March 2, 2015 at 2:53:27 AM UTC-6, HenryDavidT wrote:
    "Jackfruit" is formally, scientifically known as Artocurpas Heterophyllus.

Anyway, I ate a piece tonight, and now my fingers and palms are sticky as hell, even after a few rounds of washing using BOTH normal dish washing soap AND A-jax powder!

How the hell do you get rid of the sticky, syrapy glue substance?

And for the budding scientific student or chemist: do some research and find out if you could isolate the MOLECULAR COMPOUND for this sticky sap/sugar and make it into a SUPER GLUE product!

I am serious here... this stuff has the strength of super-glue but its flexibility, its fluidness, its VISCOSITY stickiness go way beyond the property of super-glue, which fails when you expose the compound to H20 (before it has a chance to dry, with a
    hard top layer, that is)...

But this Jackfruit sugary, glooey substance IS NOT neutralized by H20. It is still as sticky after I washed my hands a couple times, as it was before washing...

There must be tons of applications for this highly viscose-like molecular compound, surely! My keyboard is all sticky now, from my fingers!

This is funny, too, but it is also a seriously fuckin' determined glooey sugary compound we're dealing with here, in a scientific manner!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)