• man looking women who is kind, fun, interesting, and full of life.

From Patrick@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jan 5 04:33:34 2019
    I am a creative person, I love art, outdoors, talking, and movies. I like to fix old houses and also do mechanical work. I work in television and I like to make videos. I am also really funny and love to make people laugh.
    About My Match

Someone who is kind, fun, interesting, and full of life.

Patrick
    From Bellefontaine, Ohio, United States
    43 y.o. man seeking woman 18-35
    Hit me: http://free-girls-sex-tonight.ontrapages.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From ellenschloss@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Patrick on Fri Jan 18 04:45:52 2019
    On Saturday, January 5, 2019 at 6:03:35 PM UTC+5:30, Patrick wrote:
    I am a creative person, I love art, outdoors, talking, and movies. I like to fix old houses and also do mechanical work. I work in television and I like to make videos. I am also really funny and love to make people laugh.
    About My Match

Patrick

Are you looking your perfect girls in online dating near me area?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From datingadultpartner@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Patrick on Wed Oct 16 04:46:16 2019
    About My Match

Patrick

On dating site I want to find a man who I can trust. For me it is very important that he will be honest with me and that he will trust me too. I need a man to love. I would like to stop searching as soon as possible and concentrate my efforts on the next
    step, which would be the creation of a new family.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From loreemorgan22@gmail.com@21:1/5 to datingadu...@gmail.com on Sat Oct 26 00:32:57 2019
    On Wednesday, October 16, 2019 at 5:16:18 PM UTC+5:30, datingadu...@gmail.com wrote:
    About My Match

Patrick

On dating site I want to find a man who I can trust. For me it is very important that he will be honest with me and that he will trust me too. I need a man to love. I would like to stop searching as soon as possible and concentrate my efforts on the
    next step, which would be the creation of a new family.

I live with, love, and take care of my parents and my aunt. I have a full-time job and like to stay at home. I'm looking for a companion to share my interests with. I love art, theater, books, comedy, horror movies, Queen, David Bowie, Mika, old school
    music, and making candy. Family is important to me. I'm holding on to the hope of love, but I'm very guarded when it comes to online connections. I like to take it slow, get to know a person, and understand that trust must be earned.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From caroljlowe9@gmail.com@21:1/5 to datingadu...@gmail.com on Fri Nov 15 02:48:16 2019
    On Wednesday, October 16, 2019 at 5:16:18 PM UTC+5:30, datingadu...@gmail.com wrote:
    About My Match

Patrick

On dating site I want to find a man who I can trust. For me it is very important that he will be honest with me and that he will trust me too. I need a man to love. I would like to stop searching as soon as possible and concentrate my efforts on the
    next step, which would be the creation of a new family.

If online dating feels like an unsolvable puzzle in the search for “the one” (or whoever you're looking for), you're not alone. Pew Research

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05