• I have come to learn that "oilfield single" does not mean "single" in t

From Rachael@21:1/5 to addie...@gmail.com on Sat Dec 1 00:28:38 2018
    On Friday, December 8, 2017 at 12:11:55 PM UTC+5:30, addie...@gmail.com wrote:
    World's largest free sex and fuck website to find local girls for online sex hookup and one night stand. Meet horny women looking for affair dating using near me. Searching for a Free sex partner in your Local Area? Why not use one of the fast dating
    sites out there? Sign up now for FREE… https://meetdatingsingles.weebly.com/

I have come to learn that "oilfield single" does not mean "single" in the way most people would define it. I would like to meet someone who is actually single. No wife. No girlfriend. No friend with benefits. I don't care if the two of you have an
    understanding and she wants you to explore new opportunities....for one thing, I don't believe you.

Anyway, I'm not that terribly bitter. I'd like to meet someone with some similar interests. I've always loved traveling and imagine myself living outside the US eventually, so maybe it would be fun to strike up a relationship with someone from another
    part of the world.

Rachael
    From Watford, North Dakota, United States
    36 y.o. woman seeking man 26-44

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From T.j.@21:1/5 to Rachael on Sat Dec 1 04:59:42 2018
    On Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 1:58:39 PM UTC+5:30, Rachael wrote:
    On Friday, December 8, 2017 at 12:11:55 PM UTC+5:30, addie...@gmail.com wrote:
    World's largest free sex and fuck website to find local girls for online sex hookup and one night stand. Meet horny women looking for affair dating using near me. Searching for a Free sex partner in your Local Area? Why not use one of the fast dating
    sites out there? Sign up now for FREE… https://meetdatingsingles.weebly.com/

I have come to learn that "oilfield single" does not mean "single" in the way most people would define it. I would like to meet someone who is actually single. No wife. No girlfriend. No friend with benefits. I don't care if the two of you have an
    understanding and she wants you to explore new opportunities....for one thing, I don't believe you.

Anyway, I'm not that terribly bitter. I'd like to meet someone with some similar interests. I've always loved traveling and imagine myself living outside the US eventually, so maybe it would be fun to strike up a relationship with someone from another
    part of the world.

Rachael
    From Watford, North Dakota, United States
    36 y.o. woman seeking man 26-44

I'm searching for 'TheOne', my other half, my best friend, lover, future wife and soulmate. I'm hoping she will move to my city for love.

T.j.
    From Akron, Ohio, United States
    48 y.o. man seeking woman 18-47

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)