• Do Hmong still feel hatred towards laotian??

From kevin.cheng.vang@gmail.com@21:1/5 to syvora...@hotmail.com on Fri May 25 14:24:39 2018
    On Sunday, April 15, 2007 at 9:10:00 AM UTC-7, syvora...@hotmail.com wrote:
    I was wondering in my mind do hmong in America still have the hatred
    feeling towards Laotian or they just feel that there parent life was a unsuccessful that creat hatred towards laotian in America and else
    where?

The reason I put this question is that I have seen many hmong who have
    that staring look when it come to laotian? I just want to know the
    majority of Hmong what they feel inside them and family towards
    Laotian people. (>_<)

Yes, we do. You're people are still killing our people of today and that still goes on. Your best friend, the Thai people are bunch of pussies who would cheat a fair fight since they KNOW that we will beat them. Hmong has fought against the Chinese for
    over 5000 years and we've known them well. We have met the stupid and the conniving (Chinese), and now, we are meeting the boastful and the lazy (Laos). The question is: "What did we do to you guys that we deserve such heinous act of genocide?"

If you want to apologize, give us a land/country since IN your constitution, who wrote, "Hmong territory." That means, "It's our country for now."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcnlJOvLkLc

Here's my uncle who's been fighting for the Hmong community to overthrow your people. Your people have a huge apology to say to our face if your people have the guts to come to us to say, "Sorry."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)