• My Potrait DC

From beemouachaofa@earthlink.net@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jan 16 16:32:07 2017
    My portrait in DC
    Back in the 80 Washington DC was a quiet new to me and my political avenue also very young. I was only 23 years old when I entered the states Department. I had to learn the Capital from West to East, South-North. I usually staying the Hotel @ route 20
    closed to Hwy 95 that easy dined with the Chinese restaurant in the area.
    In the 90 I was getting older and wiser. I stayed in Downtown DC, but little harder to find food @ night, because homeless every corners of the street.
    In 2003 Seng Xiong usually accompanied me to DC. He then suggested us to rest in Arlington which near to the pentagon. They were plenty of Restaurants along Jefferson Davis WHY, but we had to walk to the restaurants. This area not quiet safe, but Seng
    made friends with these strangers and they were friendly.
    In 2010 I was back for training for 1 year at crystal location, only ½ miles from the pentagon. Every day cost me $10.00 for parking. I was hardly waiting for training to be over. Every weekend I dined with the Mark Duck house in Falls Church, Va. This
    restaurant was small hold about 200 customers, but packed all the time. I had to wait and picked up a Number for seating. The price is reasonable and food is quiet delicious. About $30.00-$40.00
    During Former Colonel Vang Yi and his staffs lobbying Congress in DC I called Mr. Xob laim Vang to arrange for Vang yi and his members go to this Duck house. I will pay for the food cost, but they had left the area.
    Last week 1-14-2017 I was back to dine with this Duck house. They have more choice and higher price, but I enjoyed it. If anyone of you come to DC. I advise you to dine @ this Mark Duck house. It is about 8 miles from Downtown DC. You take taxi round
    trip $30.00.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From beemouachaofa@earthlink.net@21:1/5 to beemou...@earthlink.net on Sat Jan 21 18:36:53 2017
    On Monday, January 16, 2017 at 7:32:08 PM UTC-5, beemou...@earthlink.net wrote:
    My portrait in DC
    Back in the 80 Washington DC was a quiet new to me and my political avenue also very young. I was only 23 years old when I entered the states Department. I had to learn the Capital from West to East, South-North. I usually staying the Hotel @ route 20
    closed to Hwy 95 that easy dined with the Chinese restaurant in the area.
    In the 90 I was getting older and wiser. I stayed in Downtown DC, but little harder to find food @ night, because homeless every corners of the street.
    In 2003 Seng Xiong usually accompanied me to DC. He then suggested us to rest in Arlington which near to the pentagon. They were plenty of Restaurants along Jefferson Davis WHY, but we had to walk to the restaurants. This area not quiet safe, but Seng
    made friends with these strangers and they were friendly.
    In 2010 I was back for training for 1 year at crystal location, only ½ miles from the pentagon. Every day cost me $10.00 for parking. I was hardly waiting for training to be over. Every weekend I dined with the Mark Duck house in Falls Church, Va.
    This restaurant was small hold about 200 customers, but packed all the time. I had to wait and picked up a Number for seating. The price is reasonable and food is quiet delicious. About $30.00-$40.00
    During Former Colonel Vang Yi and his staffs lobbying Congress in DC I called Mr. Xob laim Vang to arrange for Vang yi and his members go to this Duck house. I will pay for the food cost, but they had left the area.
    Last week 1-14-2017 I was back to dine with this Duck house. They have more choice and higher price, but I enjoyed it. If anyone of you come to DC. I advise you to dine @ this Mark Duck house. It is about 8 miles from Downtown DC. You take taxi round
    trip $30.00.

Zaum tag no mas, kuv kuv tus siab kawh nkau hais tia rau tuaj txog DC tej miv chaws hkiav dej num natu xyoo dhau los lawm. Vim li cas Hmoob thiaj pheej tsis txawj sib hlub. Thaumtwg, tiam twg los pheej yog Hmoob nrog chua hmoob kawtaw ces neeg txawm
    tebchaws mam xuas gw phuab Hmoob tau hau.

Txij li thaum 1919-los txog rau 1985 Hmoob twb muaj opportunities 3 zaug lawm, Tabsis Hmoob pheej kawmtxawj xwb tsis muaj tus kawm tau ntse li. txhais hais tia kawmtxawj ces yog khauxyeem xwb. tau luag lwm haiv neeg ghov ncauj hais lus, thiab luag pob
    ntseg hoog lus. Tos luag pub hmov yus lub ghov ncauj. Tej tsam ces txaj muaj ua Hmoob lawm nawb.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)