• I going to Church last weekend

From tshajkoobyagg@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Nov 7 04:01:13 2017
    Jesus the Cause of Division

Luke: 12: 49-53 “I come to set the earth on fire, and how I wish it were Already kindled! 50 I have a baptism to receive, and how distressed I am until it is over! 51 Do you suppose that I came to bring peace to the world? No, not peace, but division.
    52 from now on a family of five will be divided, three against two and two against three. 53 Fathers will be against their sons, and sons against their fathers; mothers will be against their daughters, and daughter against their mothers; mothers-in-law
    will be against their daughters-in-law, and daughters-in-law against their mothers-in-law.”

Lukas 12: 49-53 Kuv los ua kom lub ntiaj teb tawm hluav taws, thiab kuv yuav ua li cas kom twb ua hluav taws kiag lawm! 50 kuv nyuaj siab rau txoj kev yuav raug txom nyem, thiab yuav li cas nyuaj siab rau kuv txog thaum lub caij dhau mus lawm! 51 Nej xav
    hais tias kuv yuav nqa kev haum xeeb los rau ntiaj teb no? Tsis yog, tsis haum xeeb, tab sis yuav sib faib. 52 Txij no mus nyob rau hauv ib tsev neeg muaj tsib leeg yuav sib faib, peb leeg tawm tsam ob leeg thiab ob leeg tawm tsam peb leeg. 53 Cov Txiv
    yuav tsum tawm tsam lawv cov tub, thiab cov tub tawm tsam lawv cov Txiv, cov Niam yuav tawm tsam lawv cov ntxhais, thiab cov ntxhais tawm tsam lawv cov niam, cov niam pog yuav tsum tawm tsam lawv cov nyab, thiab cov nyab tawm tsam lawv cov niam pog.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From tshajkoobyagg@gmail.com@21:1/5 to tshajk...@gmail.com on Tue Nov 7 04:06:43 2017
    On Tuesday, November 7, 2017 at 6:01:14 AM UTC-6, tshajk...@gmail.com wrote:
    Jesus the Cause of Division

Luke: 12: 49-53 “I come to set the earth on fire, and how I wish it were Already kindled! 50 I have a baptism to receive, and how distressed I am until it is over! 51 Do you suppose that I came to bring peace to the world? No, not peace, but
    division. 52 from now on a family of five will be divided, three against two and two against three. 53 Fathers will be against their sons, and sons against their fathers; mothers will be against their daughters, and daughter against their mothers;
    mothers-in-law will be against their daughters-in-law, and daughters-in-law against their mothers-in-law.”

Lukas 12: 49-53 Kuv los ua kom lub ntiaj teb tawm hluav taws, thiab kuv yuav ua li cas kom twb ua hluav taws kiag lawm! 50 kuv nyuaj siab rau txoj kev yuav raug txom nyem, thiab yuav li cas nyuaj siab rau kuv txog thaum lub caij dhau mus lawm! 51 Nej
    xav hais tias kuv yuav nqa kev haum xeeb los rau ntiaj teb no? Tsis yog, tsis haum xeeb, tab sis yuav sib faib. 52 Txij no mus nyob rau hauv ib tsev neeg muaj tsib leeg yuav sib faib, peb leeg tawm tsam ob leeg thiab ob leeg tawm tsam peb leeg. 53 Cov
    Txiv yuav tsum tawm tsam lawv cov tub, thiab cov tub tawm tsam lawv cov Txiv, cov Niam yuav tawm tsam lawv cov ntxhais, thiab cov ntxhais tawm tsam lawv cov niam, cov niam pog yuav tsum tawm tsam lawv cov nyab, thiab cov nyab tawm tsam lawv cov niam pog.

Be Careful About Judging Others

Don’t judge other people, and you will not be judged. 2 You you will judge in the same way that you judged others. And the forgiveness you give to others will be given to you.
    3 “ Why do you notice the little piece of dust that is in your brother’s eye, but you don’t notice the big piece of wood that is in your own eye? 4 Why do you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the little piece of dust out of your eye? Look at
    your self first! You still have that big piece of wood in your own eye. 5 You are a hypocrite! First, take the wood out of your own eye. Then you will see clearly enough to take the dust out of your brother’s eye.
    6 “Don’t give holy things to dogs. Don’t throw your pearls before pigs. Pigs will only trample on them. And the dogs will only turn to attack you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)